Drink water! It's good for you!

During the lockdown, we mostly glue ourselves to our sofa and never drink enough water :pleading_face: So I made this thread to encourage y’all to stay hydrated! If you are on your phone a lot and forget to drink water, you can download a water time app and enable notifications! For example, I use Water Time Pro, and I have been drinking water for almost 80 days straight, and I am very proud of myself!

If you don’t like water, here’s why you should like it:

• Reduces belly fat/bloating
  • Gives you smoother skin
  • Makes your nails stronger
  • Reduces face weight A LOT
  • Helps you lose weight
  • Makes your hair healthier
  • Water makes you feel better

It benefits in a lot more ways than that! And it’s good! But don’t drink 2500ml of water in very little time just to drink water! Because that way your kidneys get tired, and if you do that a lot, it might lead to kidney failure! So I suggest to drink 200ml (one glass) of water every one or two hours! Especially now, you need that water!

8 Likes

~ drinks ~ :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I partially agree! Drink water is good for your health, but when I came across this article, I started debating…

But it’s up to one’s lifestyle, really.

Thanks, I never knew this will come in handy.

2 Likes

Ok, wow! I think I could never do that… I love water

1 Like

download.jpeg-14

3 Likes

You will, or I will eat the rest of the cookie next to your pfp :gun::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Go for it, but I’ve already taken a bite so you might catch El

1 Like

Fun story. So, I tend to not drink enough water in a day. Like, I’ll finish my water bottle while I’m at school, but that’s only about three cups. When I was in second grade (I think), it got so bad that my mom (probably from the recommendation of a doctor) actually had my teacher put a sticky note on my desk to remind me to drink water (She put H2O on it so it wouldn’t be overtly obvious to a bunch of eight year olds, but still.)

1 Like

Little reminder to drink water!! Hahah

chugs water

ok

Guess who passed out from dehydration and is always getting headaches? You guessed it.

1 Like

DRINK WATER :clap:

1 Like

cough @anon68003072 cough

do it

1 Like

Water is rad, It keeps your kidneys functioning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

but i forgetttttttt
or im too lazy…
i dont like the tab water and there are so many plastic water bottles :sob:

Well… I don’t drink water, and I’m satisfied with how I am in not drinking it. I just don’t like water, and won’t drink it unless I have to. I tend to just drink soda or milk.

But if your someone who feels better when you get more water in your system, make sure to drink it.

Also added tags

I need to drink more water. I just keep forgetting to bring my water bottle with me to work. Maybe it’ll help with the headaches, too, if I drink more water.

Make sure to drink enough water a day ~

1 Like