✯Eureka High | official roleplay thread ✯

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:Welcome to the best school for royals :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇

plot

:crown: “𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓴𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱” 𝓐 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓸, 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 “𝓔𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓴𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱” 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓷.

𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 “𝓔𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓴𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱” 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂. 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 “𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵” :crown:

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖! 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤, 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕤.

𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞.

𝑰𝒏 𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 (𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚/𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎) 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔/𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒇𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝐞𝐬.

rules

➳ 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐏 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟒-𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞.

➳ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐌. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐜, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.

➳ 𝐍𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

➳ 𝐍𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝-𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

➳ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 (𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲-𝐒𝐮𝐞𝐬 & 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐲-𝐒𝐮𝐞𝐬).

➳ 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

➳ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐏𝐌 𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

➳ 𝐍𝐨 𝟐 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭-𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 (𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬).

➳ 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 & 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥! :𝐃

important links

➳ 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

➳ ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰

➳ ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

➳ 𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔰 𝚃𝙱𝙰 ✺

sda

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕽𝕻 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖗𝖚𝖓 𝖇𝖞 @sarcastic_badass & @elixr

6 Likes

The headmistress smiled, After the many years of lack of students today the school would finally be filled with students. Royals, nobles and the few commoners who got the luck of being chosen to go to the school based on their unique talents have received their letters. The Headmistress licked her lips, the commoners might have a hard time adjusting in a school of royals- but that is what the teachers are here for, to help. She had sent out the notes to the royals students and notes to the commoners. They should be arriving by now, getting ready to enter the bus after nagging about school. What are their reactions?

@Eureka_Students

rp when you’re ready

4 Likes

When Mariam had received the news she had freaked out. What did her parents mean by the fact she would be going to go to a boarding school with some commoners. Sure most of the people there would be royals and jut a few would be commoners but still, “Did you lose your mind?” She had asked her parents and they had simply rolled their eyes. Great, Mariam thought bitterly. At least Lana would be going with her and her other siblings, she wouldn’t have to suffer alone.

Mariam crossed her hands angrily as the maids packed her backup, “Be careful with my things, their worth more than you.” She had glowered at them, reminding them to be careful with her things. Her things were worth more than they could afford and more than them in fact, a smile crossed Mariam’s lips being a royal was everything. She couldn’t imagine being one of those lowly born people.

Mariam arrived at the bus, her mother wrapped her arms around her “Be good ok?” She kissed her forehead, “We are going to miss you Mariam.” Her father said, Mariam huffed. “Then why send me away? You don’t have to miss me if you let me just stay in the kingdom, the teachers there ar-” She was cut off by her dad, “You need this Mariam.” She sighed. Why? Why did she need this? God, what if she died there? Don’t they care about the possibilities, “Fine.”

Mariam waved her lovely parents good bye, when they had left she turned towards the bus bitterly.

Approachable

1 Like

Lana scowled as she waited for her brother to come. You see the reason why Lana was angry was because her parents had gone mad, no literally- they had sent their precious daughter and the crown prince, the future king, her lovely brother to a boarding school. A fricking body school, Lana chuckled bitterly. At least her brother and her weren’t the only one’s suffering, Mariam and every other royal were suffering along with her. Lana had always viewed her parents as lovely charming people, everyone else did too. Everyone who knew of Lana’s true personality always wondered how two lovely people such as Queen Idalia and King Kerynn daughter turned out the way she was, but they weren’t quite lovely right now. She loved her parents, she really did but if two plus two is 4 and 5 plus 5 is 10 wtf was this?

Anyways Lana waited for her brother to come back from the store so they could go to the bus. She looked at a driver, a big bulky man with red hair. He was nice, very nice and came from a good family. He was lucky to be able to serve her.

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“ Hüvasti! Armastan sind!” Kerli Laurits’s mom called out as she headed to the bus. She smiled slightly, turning back to wave at her parents, before promptly pulling a book out of nowhere and going ti stabd next to a pretty dark haired girl. “Hello.” She greeted curtly, already zoning out. She highly doubted the girl would respond.
@Kristi - Lana
Have fun with that.
“Goodbye! Love you!”

1 Like

Lana turned around to see who had greeted her. It was a very pale girl with white hair and green eyes. Lana turned to her bodyguard who simply stood there stiffly. Internally, Lana sighed. 'If this girl was a royal she would have to pretend to like her and if she was a commoner, Lana would get to treat her however she liked but she had to put on a face. After all her driver and knight/bodyguard were here, they don’t know the kind of person Lana actually is. “How are you?” Lana curtsied, “I’m princess Lana from th great Jerone and you are?” Where was her brother?

@Ouijaloveletters -kerli

1 Like

Kerli internally sighed. Here we go. Kerli placed a bookmark in her book, looking up with an awkward smile. “It’s nice to meet you, Lana.” Kerli’s eye twitched slightly, and she robotically held out her hand. She really didn’t mind if Lana shook her hand or not. She just wanted to get on the bus, put on her headphones, and sleep.
@Kristi - Lana

1 Like

“It’s nice to meet you, Lana.” Lana internally glowered, she hadn’t introduce herself! Did she think she was better? Lana huffed, she was probably just a commoner and if not the daughter of some poor forgotten kingdom. “Who are you? Your name, family?” Watch, she would probably be a lowly commoner or a noble of lowly birth. No one dared ignore her and get away with it and the girl approached her first. It wasn’t like she had approached her first or anything, why would Lana even approach her? The girl was creepy, with snow white hair- ok Lana had to admit, her white hair was gorgeous. Very snow-ish and pretty but still!

@Ouijaloveletters - Kerli

1 Like

Oh crap. Kerli forgot to introduce herself. “Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kerli Laurits. I’m from the country of Lačva. It’s a small country in the Baltics. My parents are the king and queen.” Well, she salvaged that. Probably. She wasn’t bothered. Unfortunately, she had to pretend.
@Kristi - Lana
Ahhh, I forgot to have her introduce herself!

1 Like

“We’ll attend… a school for royals?”

After being called to join her mother in library, Cosmina and her brothers were confused beacuse of news they have just recieved.

“That is something other royals, your father and me agreed on and it can’t be changed. You’re leaving in two days; order maids to help you prepare”, said Cosmina’s mother with her commanding tone which was always present in her speaking habits.

Cosmina left the library with many thoughts. Alas, none of them was positive. She wasn’t excited to leave her home to go to some unknown place, even worse, a school. She didn’t see the point of it — her brothers and her had teachers in the castle. What will happen to them? Her siblings were doing great on classes, as she was — wouldn’t presence of other students just be distracting for them? And the commoners there too? She feared that lectures would be changed to fit commoner’s lifestyle too — that would mutilate the royals.

Even if she thought this was a bad idea, she couldn’t protest, so she started packing for the leave.

— ✧ —

Her last bags were packed in the bus. She said her goodbyes to her parents, so they started slowly leaving. After a flight, it was time to travel by bus to get to school. Here brothers were nowhere to be seen — they were probably in the bus or chatting with other future students. Cosmina was left alone with her thoughts, but that didn’t bother her. Crowd of people trying to get in the vehicle was annoying her and all the blabbering was too loud. She stood in the place waiting for bus entrance to clear.

Approachable

1 Like

Adrian Name Tag

“Mother, stop worrying,” Adrian quipped, rolling his eyes as he watched his mother continue to fidget with her necklace. “Keep trying, Adri. Maybe it’ll work next time.” His sister responded, bringing up the fact that this was the fifth time he’d said that to her this morning. His entire family had come to see him off as he started his first day at Eureka High. They claimed it was for sentimental reasons but Adrian knew that his mother was going to keep him in her sights until he was physically on the bus and driving away.

“Adrian, promise me you’ll tell me if you have any issues.” His mother pleaded, putting her hand on his cheek. “I promise.” He told her as the bus arrived, knowing that it would help calm her worries. He said his goodbyes to his family as his bags were loaded onto the bus, all except one, the one containing his bow and quiver, items he rarely trusted in the hands of other people. He picked the bag up off of the ground, waving at his family one last time before boarding the bus.

He walked down the main aisle of the bus, trying to find an empty seat. Eventually, he found one beside a boy with brown hair. He sat down next to him, placing his bag at his feet. “Hello!” He greeted the boy. He figured that if they were going to be next to each other for the entire ride to the school, he might as well introduce himself. “I’m Adrian, prince of Rapristan.” He introduced himself the way his parents had always told him to, leaving out his last name in an attempt to make it seem less formal. He spoke slowly, enunciating every word to make sure that they didn’t slur together as they often did when he spoke.

@bpalmer - Mikaela

2 Likes

Edith Name Tag

Edith watched as her bags were loaded onto the bus, ensuring that her luggage was handled with care. She kept one small bag with her, containing anything she might need to entertain herself during the ride to school. This would be her final year at Eureka High and Edie was ready for the year to start. She’d already said goodbye to her father, brother and Ariana before she left home and now the only thing left was to board the bus.

As she walked towards the entrance of the bus, she could see some people who she recognized from previous years but there were many more new faces than in previous years. This was of course due to the recent mandate that all royal children attend the school. In addition, select commoners were allowed to attend the school. She could sense both the excitement and dissatisfaction coming from the people boarding the bus, which told her that this was sure to be an exciting year.

Deciding to stay back and let the craziness of boarding die down before attempting to board, Edith approached someone who she assumed was new since she didn’t recognize her. “Hello, I’m Princess Edith Andrade of Vraya,” She said with a polite nod. This was the greeting she’d been instructed to use and at this point, even though she hated it and the stiffness it brought, it was second nature. “Please call me Edie, though.” She added on, letting herself relax.

@metanoia - Cosmina

1 Like

“Tobias Ill be fine.” Mikaela whined and pulled away from his tutor. They had a relationship somewhere past mentor and mentee something more like family. He seemed nervous but honestly Mikaela couldn’t think of a time that he had tried something new and Tobias didnt seem nervous. “I know you will but it is going to be different here without your consent whining about lessons.” Tobias joked as the older boy ruffled Mikaela’s hair. Tobias had been the only one to come to see Mikaela off but that didnt surprise or bother him honestly. He had know his father would never come and it wasn’t like he expected his step mother to come they didnt have much for a relationship to begin with. Mikaela felt bad knowing that Tobias probably wouldn’t be a tutor in the castle after he left for Eureka. He couldn’t dwell on that though. They would always have the bond they had shared regardless if it has started from being teacher and student.

Mikaela saw the bus and smiled at Tobias. “Ill keep in touch and write to you so keep your eyes open.” He said the smile spread wide across his face. Tobias wasn’t much older than Mikaela ten years maybe if even and they definitely acted like brothers outside of the classroom lessons. It was going to be weird for Mikaela with them both going their separate ways. Their conversation ended and a silence fell between them. Mikaela presumed it was because they both knew if they shared another word Mikaela would change his mind about leaving.

Mikaela waved as he boarded the bus all of bags stowed away where they belonged with everyone else’s. He kept a pen and a sketch book in hand though as he boarded the bus. It was his thinly veiled attempt at looking occupied enough that he would be left alone on the bus. He sat on the left side of the bus and hoped that his lack of hearing on the right side would keep the noise down seeing as it was facing the outer row.

Mikaela was getting comfortable alone as the bus moved to pick up more and more students. He soon was lost in his drawing as the world around him melted away. Mikaela didnt hear a ting the boy said at first. In all honestly he had never even realized the boy was sitting beside him. The feeling of the boy’s bag grazing against his foot was what made him realize that anyone was even there. He turned to face the boy with dark black hair just in time to catch his name. “Um…” Mikaela took a second to gather his thoughts, but he saw the way that the boy spoke with his slow speech and nearly over enunciating each word. Did this kid know that Mikaela couldn’t hear? “Mikaela of Eslesal.” he managed as he knew he over enunciated Eslesal it had to many similar sounds all in a row for him to ever get it quite right.

@Caticorn Adrian

1 Like

The crowd wasn’t moving and it was still so loud that Cosmina couldn’t hear her own thoughts. In the sea of voices, one of them stood out — it seemed that it was talking to her.

“Hello, I’m Princess Edith Andrade of Vraya. Please call me Edie, though."

Cosmina turned around and saw a blonde girl standing next to her — it was princess of Vraya herself. She had known for kingdom of Vraya — some of her favorite tiaras were made there — but she never met its princess personally.

“Princess Cosmina Richfield of Dorsovia. Pleasure to meet you, Edie”, Cosmina returned the formal greeting. Edie didn’t fit into the Cosmina’s idea of royals of Vraya — she was leaving much more relaxed vibe around herself. That energy was a rare sight for Cosmina, so she didn’t know how to act. She wasn’t really thrilled about the chit-chat that was about to come, so she didn’t say anything else and just studied Edie’s face.

@Caticorn - Edie

1 Like

Adrian Name Tag

There was something about the way that the boy, who introduced himself as Mikaela, first reacted that was eerily familiar to Adrian. It was mostly in Mikaela’s expression, which seemed to reflect how Adrian felt whenever he got lost in a conversation. The feeling of similarity intensified once he started speaking, over-enunciating the name of his country. It made him wonder if the boy had the same impairment that he had. If not the same, then similar. He was tempted to ask but knowing his own hesitance towards telling people about his deafness, he chose not to. “Is this your first year at this school?” He asked, figuring that he would either find that Mikaela was in the same boat as him or that he’d been there before, in which case he might be able to help Adrian find his way around the school.

@bpalmer - Mikaela

1 Like

Mikaela moved over so that he could face Adrian more directly. He seemed to be nice enough though Mikaela had little more than an introduction to go by. He seemed oddly familiar but Mikaela could have sworn they had never once met before. In fact he knew they hadn’t. It took him a minute but he realized that Adrian was so familiar because they seemed so similar. It was more than just subtle details of speech that had Mikaela realizing the similarities. Mikaela didnt want to bring up that Adrian probably had at least some hearing loss. Mikaela knew he hate when people brought it up so why would he. Mikaela was lost in though and only snapped out of it as he felt Adrian’s breath on him. Adrian had started to ask him a question. “Ive not been to the school before… I was with a private tutor.” Mikaela answered as he held his sketch book a little bit tighter. He was pretty nervous for this new school.

@Caticorn

2 Likes

Edith Name Tag

Pleasure to meet you, Edie
“Likewise,” Edie responded, smiling. Now, Edie had never met Princess Cosmina face to face before but she knew of Dorsovia. Not only from her lessons but from her father’s stories. She also knew that people have heard stories about the royal family of Vraya, ones that she likely contradicted with her general demeanour. The other princess didn’t say anything more, but the way she was looking at her made Edie feel a little uncertain towards. “So,” She started, clearing her throat. “Are you looking forward to this year?” She asked, striking up a conversation. She wondered if Cosmina was one of the people adding to the air of dread or the one of excitement.

@metanoia - Cosmina

1 Like

Adrian Name Tag

As Mikaela moved to directly face him, Adrian did the same, knowing that it would probably be beneficial for both of them. “I haven’t been to a proper school either,” Adrian admitted, sympathizing with Mikaela. “Until now, I’ve done private lessons with some of my siblings.” He added on as an explanation. He was starting to let the calm and collected facade he’d put on for his mother fade, revealing the nervous feelings he had towards the new experience. “I’m honestly a little nervous.” He confessed, saying the words out loud for the first time today. He hadn’t wanted to let his mother in on the fact that he was worried about keeping up in his classes.

@bpalmer - Mikaela

1 Like

Mikaela smiled when Adrian turned to face him too. He silently appreciated the gesture even if he didnt do it so Mikaela could follow the conversation better. “My tutor wasn’t exactly a normal teacher so he is pretty worried I will fall behind and get lost at school now.” He admitted as his fingers absentmindedly tangled in the necklace he wore. “I was alone in classes. I bet it was nice to have someone else.” Mikaela admitted that was one thing that he was curious about. He had never been to a class bigger than just him and his teacher so he wondered if it would be as bad as Tobias had told him they tended to be. “Im kind of nervous.” Mikaela admitted as he realized his fingers were tangled in his necklace and tried to tug them free. It was a nervous habit that he had picked up at some point and it was rather constant lately.

@Caticorn

1 Like

So she was a princess from a small country. Internally, a smile spread across Lana’s soft features. Her intuition was right, the girl was a small ‘royal’. “I heard a lot of things about Baltics, a lot about it’s savagery and it’s cruel weather .” Her lips curled into a little smile, “I pity the citizens of your country.” Her smile grew bigger every time she talked, “Having rules like your parents must be hard.”

@Ouijaloveletters - kerli

1 Like