✯Eureka High | official roleplay thread ✯

Isa Name Tag

Isa ducked as the guy’s arm swung outwards in her direction, narrowly missing getting hit. He tried to tell her that he was fine but she honestly wasn’t buying it. “Are you sure?” She asked, taking a step towards him as he stumbled, prepared to catch him if he fell. “Why don’t we sit down?” She suggested, leaning against the wall and keeping her eyes on him. “Thank you,” She responded, smiling as he complimented her hair. “I like your cloak. Was that something you caught yourself?” She asked, curious.

@Cadborosa - Cole

1 Like

“Don’t you guys have technology? More efficient ways to do so? Archers? Hand to high fighters.” Lana giggled a little, she doubted they had technology. They were from lower kingdoms that were filled with savages. Uneducated people- well, Kerli could read but still. “And no, I won’t like to be teach. I’m already good at something else.” At manipulating. Lana knew how to lure people and get them k!lled for her kingdom. The acts of lying was surely a beautiful thing, and she could at times tell when people lied. After all, you can’t lie to a liar. “I sewed the dress myself, the design and everything.” Lana bragged and it was through, Lana had a knack for designing and fashion. Most of her dress were made by the best tailors in the kingdom and other’s she made herself, when she wasn’t busy. “But I doubt you could learn, embroidery isn’t as easy as it looked.”

@Ouijaloveletters - Kerli

1 Like

“We do, we’re actually really technologically advanced for how small we are. I’ve actually built a couple small computers.” Kerli said, shrugging. To her, it wasn’t a big deal. “That’s fine. I probably wouldn’t like teaching you, anyway. People are idiots.” She said, absolutely deadpan. “You’re talented, then. I couldn’t do that. Ah, I’ll just stick with what I’m good at.” Kerli really had no clue why she’d started talking to Lana in the first place. She was annoying. Well, everyone was annoying.
@Kristi - Lana

1 Like

Stefania put the last finishing touches on her look in the mirror, then, strided down the stairs where the Queen and King awaited down below. They were waiting to send her off to school. Stefania wasn’t ready to embrace Eureka high, even though it was where she belonged - in a school for royals. Well, now commoners were enrolled there, which she did not like. She just wasn’t entirely sure if anyone would be intimidated by her grand personality and beautiful looks. Anyways the day before and she had a tantrum and now everything was calm. She was ready to accept her fate. “хорошего дня” (Have a good day) Stanislav said with a head nod. Her mother began fixing her dress before Stefania went to the airport. The last thing Stefania wanted to do was leave her family, but if that meant getting a great education then she would agree. She still worried if she would enjoy the different environment.

When Stefania finally boarded the bus, she didn’t like how there were so many people and sat in a seat in the back. There, she looked out of the window and daydreamed.

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

As the girl questioned if he was sure about being fine, sudden dizziness washed over him. He awkwardly laughed at the timing. “Ahaha, well… it’d likely depend on your specific definition of fine,” Cole answered half-heartedly. Her suggestion was a grand idea, though Cole felt somewhat challenged since she was leaning instead. So, he leaned against the wall, focusing on not tripping towards the wall. He looked at his cloak, pondering what the girl said. Cole’s used the word ‘caught’ with many animals, even other polar bears. Yet, it seemed like it didn’t quite fit his history with it. “You should sit down first since you desperately want to. Also, I wouldn’t say caught, more like a battle for life and death between two near equally powerful survivalists. Eh, if you don’t get it, I wouldn’t blame you. Honestly, sometimes I doubt I even understand it. But hell! They’re still giving me trouble after death!” Cole laughed, smiling almost akin to the talking of an old friend.

@Caticorn ~ Isa Atil

“Yeah I mean my mom was my dad’s second marriage and my step mom is his third so I guess I am just really used to having a super big age gap with my siblings. I mean when I was born my oldest brother was pretty often mistaken as my dad.” He admits with a small laugh. “I honestly wish I had a sibling or two closer in age to me it probably would have been nice.” Mikaela shrugged as he said this but he didnt honestly know if he would have like it or not. “Yeah mine knew that too but I have progressive hearing loss in my ear that I do have hearing in still so eventually I won’t have hearing if it keeps up.” Mikaela admits knowing that if Adrian had been pretty much anyone else he would have absolutely never shared this. My father may have despised the fact that I was deaf and kept me pretty hidden but he did understand that he had little option besides to find someone who would understand the situation." He said fingers tangled in his necklaces again. He hated talking bout how his father treated regardless of who he was talking to. “Oh cool Ive never done either of those but they sound cool and Ive seeing people do them before. I like to swim and draw mostly.” Mikaela smiled when their hobbies were brought up.

@Caticorn -Adrian

Isa Name Tag

Isa slid down the wall, sitting on the ground with her knees tucked into her chest after the guy challenged her to sit down first. She adjusted her skirt, making sure it draped over her knees the right way. “My name is Isa, by the way.” She said to him, looking up as she waited for him sit down. She couldn’t quite place it but something about him intrigued her. Especially as he began to tell her about him and the bear his cloak was made from. She’d heard that type of story many times before from her father and his friends but never in the way that this guy was telling it. “I get what you’re saying.” She told him, resting her arms on top of her knees. “Hunting is an important part of life in Rapristan. Although, I don’t understand why you’re wearing a fur cloak when it’s not cold out.”

@Cadborosa - Cole

1 Like

Cole decided to join the girl on the ground, subconsciously satisfied that she sat first. “Ah, yes, pleasantries! My name is Cole,” he said, stretching as he sat down. Cole smiled when the girl informed him that hunting was also important where she was born. He was glad there was another kingdom that hunted. After all, it’d be unbearably boring if he couldn’t talk game with others at this school. “That’s wonderful, and I’d love to see that hunting in action sometime. I’m sure it’s very different from how I hunt. I might even pick up some ideas from viewing to share with my kingdom. And the reason I’m wearing it is rather embarrassing. You see, I didn’t plan, and I don’t have enough room to stuff it into my bag now.”

@Caticorn ~ Isa Atil

Yeah, Lana didn’t believe that. She would have snorted if she didn’t find the action disgusting. From the way the girl looks to what she has heard from Mariam- whom her family gets their boots during the winter from, Lana didn’t believe that. “Are you calling me an idiot?” Lana said angrily, a smile still remained in her face though. “Yeah, embroidery takes a lot of talent. Something a lot of people doubt.” Lana eyes Kerli

@Ouijaloveletters - kerli

2 Likes

Xaviel travelled to Magnatum, the place where Eureka High. His school was, magnatum wasn’t far away from his home country he has left at the age of 10. Starting 5th-6th grade in Eureka high, a really beautiful school. He will visit Jerone, during the holidays to see his family. Xaviel loved the school, a perfect school for royals- and it helped that they weren’t many people. Though, now it wouldn’t be just for royals. He had heard that commoners would be added, a selected few. Xaviel didn’t care much, he thought it would be quite fun.

Finally arriving, Xaviel went to the bus. He saw that many still weren’t at the bus, talking with their parents- using their devices and texting outside the bus. And the bus driver grunted when Xaviel entered, “Hey” Xaviel greeted. The bus driver smiled and Xaviel went to his favorite place to sit at the bus, “oi?” He said as he noticed a girl sitting there. He sat at the exact next sit close to her, “I’m Xaviel and you?”

@Kbail -Stefania

2 Likes

Stefania noticed someone coming down the aisle towards the seat next to her, so she turned her head to look out of the window even more. “Hey” The boy yelled out to her. She quickly turned her head towards him with a head nod, then looked out of the window again.The last thing she wanted was for someone to sit next to her and stir up small talk when it was morning and she wasn’t exactly in the best mood. The boy sat down and introduced himself as Xaviel and asked what her name was. 'почему сейчас’ (why now) Stefania thought to herself. She slowly turned her heads towards the boy. “My name is Stefania, princess of Irvianov, nice to meet you.” She said with a slight head nod.

@Kristi - Xaviel

A humorous laugh left Kerli’s lips at Lana’s question. “I’m calling everyone stupid, not just you. Don’t worry about that. I don’t even know why I’m talking to you right now. All I’m doing is washing oxygen. Yet, here I am. I guess I thought you’d be nice. I was just being nice to see if you were. Guess not. Oh, I have talent. Everyone is talented at something. Seems yours is making people want to slap you. Right, I’m done here. Nice to meet you.”
@Kristi - Lana
Kerli is leaving, but you can get Lana to yell at her or something if you want. Damn, I got snarky.

2 Likes

Tobias Name Tag

“I’m sure it’ll get better once I’m actually there.” He said, adding to the idea of him not being ready to leave his sister. He wasn’t entirely sure that he believed it, but that was something he had been telling himself since he left Dreton and he hoped that the more he said it, the more likely it was to come true. Toby nodded as Noé repeated the name of his country. “It’s a country that a lot of travellers pass through, so most people have been there, even if they didn’t realize it at first.” He explained with a casual shrug. “What about you, where are you from?” He asked them, curious.

@bpalmer - Noé

2 Likes

“Yeah Im hope so. I mean I kind of know that feeling.” Noé said the smile still displayed proudly across their face. They hoped that Toby didn’t ask much about what Noé meant when they said they kind of knew that feeling. Noé kept thinking if they knew Dreton as they listened to Toby talk about it. It didnt take much for them to decide that they had never been there. This wasn’t only because Noé hadn’t really ever left Xazidel but also because they knew that this central hub didn’t sound familiar at all. “Oh me?” Noé asked as they took a deep breath waiting for the million dollar question that they were always posed when they told anyone they were from Xazidel. Well you must me royal or at least upper class right? “Im from Xazidel.” Noé mumbled a little

@Caticorn

1 Like

Adrian Name Tag

“The youngest of my older siblings is only 2 years older than me and I will admit that it is nice sometimes.” He answered with a small shrug. As much as his siblings got on his nerves, Adrian could admit that having someone he knew he could go to with his issues was nice, especially when they could understand what was happening. He nodded as Mikaela explained his hearing loss. “See, mine wasn’t progressive. I barely remember it but basically, I got really sick and when I recovered, it was like someone had turned down the volume and then broken the knob.” He said, telling him something he wouldn’t have told anyone else. “It was strange because I went from being ‘the forgotten prince of Rapristan’ to being way higher on my parents’ list of priorities.” He added, putting his false title in air quotes. He smiled as Mikaela told him about his hobbies. “Archery is really cool, once you get the hang of it. Learning it is somewhat of a rite of passage for children in my country.” He told him, adjusting the way he was sitting. “This is actually going to sound a bit embarrassing, but I don’t know how to swim.” He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

@bpalmer - Mikaela

2 Likes

Mikaela knew what Adrian meant when he said that it was nice to have siblings close in age sometimes. Mikaela didn’t really have much of a relationship at all with his older siblings and only had really any kind of relationship with the second oldest of his younger siblings so he shrugged softly. “Oh got you yeah I don’t know if I was born with it or if I got it from being sick as a kid. I mean I was sick pretty much constantly for a good majority of my childhood.” Mikaela was a little embarrassed to admit this but honestly he felt pretty comfortable around Adrian especial for just meeting him not long ago. “I mean when I was born they didnt really expect me to live and I can’t really remember if my hearing ever changed or not.” He shrugged and tugged his fingers free from his necklace chain that was twisted tightly around them, “Yeah Ive never been a priority with my dad. Honestly I dont think I ever would be either.” Mikaela didnt want to go into detail about how he was pretty sure in his mind that his father resented him or had honestly hoped that he had died at some point before now. Mikaela giggled a littl as Adrian used finger quotes. “I really doubt that I mean shoot even people of Eslesal have forgotten I exist and honestly most have little to no idea what I look like either.” Mikaela admitted. He did know what forgotten prince felt like for sure. “Really thats neat I have only seen someone do archery once and honestly its really impressive.” Mikaela told him honestly a little shocked that it was such a common thing for Adrian and his people but what Adrian said next honestly shocked him. “I could teach you when we get to school. I mean Eslesal is costal so its a pretty common pass time. I mean only if you want and you trust me enough even.” Mikaela added worried that he had kind of jumped to his offer too fast.

@Caticorn -Adrian

Isa Name Tag

Isa listened as the guy, who introduced himself as Cole, continued to talk about hunting. She nodded as he said that he was sure her style of hunting was different from his. “I saw you with your spear, so I’d definitely say that we have different hunting styles. My people tend to favour archery. I would love to hunt with you one day, though. Compare our techniques.” She explained before laughing at his explanation as to why he was wearing his cloak despite the weather. “Why wouldn’t you just carry it in your arms then?” She asked with a smile, genuinely curious.

@Cadborosa - Cole

1 Like

“Irvinov? I’ve heard of that kingdom, it’s a pretty famous one.” He stood up and did a little bow. “Son of Marquess of Jerone and future head advisor to the future king.” He sat down, “It is nice to meet you but would you mind getting up?” Xaviel winced, he hoped he didn’t sound too rude. “That’s my favorite spot, I am a returning student. You’re new aren’t you?”

@Kbail

Lana ran after her, “For someone who comes from a line of beast you sure are bold.” She commented, “So tell me are your people really happy under your rule? As princess of Jerone, it is important that I know a lot about your beastly people.” And find your weak spots, so her kingdom could continue to thrive. “I am deeply sorry-” No she wasn’t “If my insults hurt, but I was thought to speak nothing but the truth”

@Ouijaloveletters - Kerli

2 Likes

Kerli had to refrain from rubbing her temples in exasperation. “Yes, I’d like to think they’re happy. I’m greeted with genuine kindness when I leave the castle.” She said, a tiny smile on her face, remembering the children running up to her with flowers in the spring, and warm drinks in the winter. “We may seem very cold and aloof, but we’re really a very loving country. I just don’t really like people. That’s just me, though.”
@Kristi - Lana
I can’t think of much else to say. Kerli’s tired of Lana’s BS, lol.

1 Like