Explain Your Art!

This is a thread to explain your art! Any meaning behind what you draw, how you draw it or about your style and such! This may be short for some people, but others may have a massive variety of things to explain with regards their artwork! I’m excited to get this started :smile:

My artwork may not have a particular meaning behind it but it does have a lot of *history. I tend to use whatever I’m super into as inspiration for my style at any given time in my artistic career. Usually subconsciously. I started out just drawing my favourite anime characters so the basis for my art was always anime/manga. But as I went I learned anatomy and added that into my growing style, then there was a comic art phase and a digital painting phase. Now my style is what it is, a little weird in all honesty :sweat_smile:

Weird, but at least unique!

12 Likes

Woahhh thats rlly cool :eyes:

I would share my art but uhhhhhh I don’t draw or anything :joy:

3 Likes

Show show show \o/

2 Likes

no way! i dont draw at all so itll look like trash

3 Likes

<.<

REEEEEE

2 Likes

reee? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Shaaaaaaare

Also thank you :pleading_face: I was really proud of that drawing

2 Likes

Yeah its neat! I like the colours

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Well, I never really watched anime or manga, but I did start out drawing those characters…

Old cringe anime drawings

This aint it

Later on I started persuading a more realistic style…

Uhm okay

Then… eh I had my animal drawing phase - still love to btw :woozy_face:

Animallsss

And then i started really getting into digital art…
And here i am - no idea what kind of style this is but yeah! :yawning_face::yawning_face::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

aww the animals look so good!

3 Likes

Aw thank u a lot! :cowboy_hat_face::heartpulse:

3 Likes

I- mine is bad. Done.

3 Likes

Something tells me I shouldn’t believe you! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

11 Likes

You art is not bad!!! It’s so cute!!!

2 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

Here is some of my art!
Beware; Cringey fanart from a weird 14 year old :moyai:

Main Artstyle

This is the artstyle I usually go for when I make something serious. My lineart is usually very thin, and I am working on lighting. And of course I did the Sailor Moon challenge…

Manga Artstyle

I’m trying to imatate the TBHK and KNY manga artsyle because I like to trip people out lol, also I am making my own Manga artsyle for the future.

My Emo Art

These kinds of drawings usually come from how I feel or from experiences I’ve had. The girl in these drawings is me btw

Traditional Art (MILD DEMON SLAYER MANGA SPOILERS IN THE NEXT DRAWING)

These drawings are really self explanatory lol.

This sh*t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSDagVS13g

I…Don’t have an explanation…

10 Likes

Those look so good!!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes