Favorite Moment in a Game?

We all have that favorite moment in a game that makes the game feel wholesome. Whether it’s a cutscene in a game, a chance to kill that dang annoying character that has driven you nuts for the past 5 missions, and even beating a boss that you have been stuck on for the past month. Trust me, we all been there when it comes to moments like this.

My favorite moments
Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Moment 1: The point where you get to skewer Darth Baras during the Sith Warrior Route. Wanted to kill that guy 3 chapters before it happened.
  • Moment 2: The scene in the Knights of the Eternal Throne. You get to see the massive army ships of the Eternal throne which is such an awesome scene if you are a huge graphics nut!
  • Moment 3: Female Mandalorian Bounty Hunter route where you get to romance Torian Cadera who is voiced by the same actor that plays Ichigo in Bleach the Anime!!
    Multiple voice actors from Star Wars: The Old Republic voice many anime characters, animated show characters, and comic book characters.
Star Wars: Republic Commando
  • Moment: Mainly the whole game because you get to play like an elite team during the Clone War. It’s really fun to play!
Wizard101
  • Moment 1: The whole plotline plus the different worlds are amazing!
  • Moment 2: You can choose which schools to get decks from. There is a test you can take you to see what school you fall under. You follow distinct questlines that are unique to your school.
  • Moment 3: I really like how the duels are setup, the creatures in the game, and the detail of each character placed in the game. It’s a really fun game to play!
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Moment 1: The fully developed choices you have to make which affect the game.
Moment 2: You get to play as a normal person who then is revealed to be a fallen Jedi.
Moment 3: The intricate side games on each planet you go too. Taris had pazak and swoop gang races. Tatooine has bounties, swoop races, and other little fun side missions.

Nancy Drew Games
  • Moment 1: I love the Nancy Drew puzzles, designs, and setup of the characters.
    Moment 2: I like the more supernatural games like Creature of Kapu Cave, Blackmoor Manor, and Haunting of Castle Malloy. They always hold an aura of mystery that intrigues you to finish the game.

• Moment 3: I like the fact you can rely on her friends for tidbits of information if you get stuck. Also, you have to ask many questions of each character to get to the bottom of the whole case. Each game setup has changed over the years since gaming graphics got better.

Dark Parables

Moment 1: It’s about the Grimm brother’s Fairy Tales that they wrote. It’s based in the real world where you go to these different locations that are being affected by certain unusual magical elements.
Moment 2: You build objects you need at the hidden object scenes in the games. It makes the story more interactive. The games have little hints you can find to read the whole story behind the games that lead to the events of the game.
Moment 3: Each game is intricately connected to each other. It follows a huge timeline that is really cool. Another fun part is that your job is being a Fairy Tale Detective. Also, when you play each game the voice on the recorder telling you the missions is the main part of each game but I won’t spoil that part. You need to play the games to get a better understanding of it.

Which game did you play that had your favorite moment in it? What was the scene that you love the most in that game? Why does it make you feel this way?
@Discussions

3 Likes

My favorite moment is definitely in Detroit: Become Human when Connor faces Markus and becomes a deviant. And that ONE ending scene where Markus standing high because the androids won, it’s powerful!

1 Like

Nice! Sounds like good scenes!

1 Like

I’ve always loved beating the Elite Four in Pokémon.

2 Likes

In Life is Strange when the mc (I forgot her name) timeline was getting messed up from messing with time too many times and the game started fake glitching.

2 Likes

Max? I wish I could play it. I only know about it from bits I’ve seen.

2 Likes

I saw the trailer.

2 Likes

I didn’t physically play it, i just watched a play through on youtube, but it’s definitely a good game.

2 Likes

Ah. My mom won’t let me get games on my computer.

2 Likes

Ah, that sucks. I’m currently tryinv to get games on my computer but the struggle is real.

1 Like

Why are you having so much trouble? I mean, I could get them, but I don’t want to go against my mom, because there’s a valid reason.

2 Likes

And I don’t know how to buy games on the computer.

1 Like

I had a windows computer that would make it hard to download large games because i couldn’t delete space, so im concerned about that being the case for my Macbook. I guess i’ll just have to try it out to see.

1 Like

There’s something you can download called Steam. You can also use the website Orgin. They have lot’s of games on there.

2 Likes

Right, but I have to pay for games despite downloading Steam. I tried.

1 Like

Getting the flamethrower in alien isolation. My favourite and most hated moment. Hated it due to the realisation the alien doesn’t care sometimes.

6 Likes

Yep, it just keeps attacking.

Download Epic games store app. They have free games every week plus access to many free mmo’s. On steam you can download multiple free mmorpgs from the app. I know for sure they have Star Wars: The Old Republic which is free to play now. It is a big game but it’s worth the download.

Free to play games on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/

Epic Games:

Wildtangent
https://www.wildtangent.com/

Big Fish Games
https://www.bigfishgames.com/us/en.html

Have you tried the Mac Game Store? Also, some games will not be available for Mac. In my opinion, I think Mac downloads games much faster than windows from previous experience. The Mac Game Store has access to many Mac Games such as Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Spore, Sid Meier’s Games, and so on. If you are worried about space then download CCleaner it will erase any junk files for you. Make sure to setup your preferences on what needs to be erased and not erased though.

Big Fish Games has mac games on it that small space games:
https://www.bigfishgames.com/us/en.html

Epic Games has mac games as well:

1 Like

I didn’t know about this. Thanks.

Windows was so hard to clean but I have hopes that it will be better on mac. I’ll try that one day.

1 Like