Favorite Moment in a Game?

You’re welcome! It’s a mixture between Wildtangent, Big Fish Games, and Steam. I had a lot of games from that store I played on my mac.

I could be wrong about this but I’m pretty sure the mac versions of pc games actually take less room. Grant it. I haven’t used my mac since 2015 since it spazzed out on me. For some reason, I feel like the changes between pc and mac are that they have to make changes for both games to appear on both types of laptops. If you think your computer is getting logged down you can either download ccleaner or use the cleaning software that comes with the Macbook.

1 Like

Added the #favourite tag! :sparkles:

1 Like

Being an impostor in Among Us, killing someone, venting and then hiding there for eternity :grinning:

Botw. When the rain stops. God it’s annoying.

2 Likes

In Covet, whenever I get over 4.50 on one of my outfits, or when I score new jet set points. And of course when I win a cool prize, like a hair accessory. Because you can’t use in-game money to pay for hair accessories. You either have to pay real money for them or win them.

I don’t know if this counts, but when playing Kahoot with my students, sometimes I customize the questions and add in one specific one that’s not related to the topic, but that’s actually a tidbit of random information related to something I’ve told them (like… What’s the teacher’s favorite song?) I’m always saying, "Okay, this next question is extremely difficult… let’s see if anyone gets this right.

And basically any time I play a game with my sweet boys. We’ve played paper.io, FIFA, Fortnite, and Plants vs. Zombies together. One of my favorite memories is how we’d give the some of the plants and the zombies different names. Like there was this one peach plant that was supposed to deactivate the zombies’ machines. We called it ‘The glitching thingy’. And they didn’t like the boomerang-throwing plant, so they called it a ‘trash plant’. Or, whenever we saw a zombie that could jump over plants, we’d be like ‘Ooh! A jumpy one!’

1 Like

that rain is so annoying i need to kill ittt

1 Like

Genuinely. Anytime I’m climbing and it starts to rain. I just give up. It’s not fun. xD

2 Likes

yeahhh just go somewhere else and wait it out

1 Like

What’s the first LOZ game? I feel like I should play them.

Ehhh but normally I HAVE to go through it (also sometimes shrines make me climb to them)

You mean the first ever? Since that’s the legend of zelda.

2 Likes

First in the series, so I play them in order.

Tbh, all of the games are disconnected.
And the older ones are on the OLD OLD consoles.

i just teleport around the map to different objectives
shrines with rain around them are evil though

i doubt that matters

1 Like

Ok, I thought there was an order, lol.

true.

(stupid maze shrine making me climb to it)

Nah, you could play literally any zelda game and there’d be nothing missed.

Main good games are on the 3DS wii and switch.

2 Likes

Great, I use a 3DS.

There’s ocarina of time and majora’s mask for 3DS.

1 Like

Alright. Hehehe, Majora’s Mask.

Dang it’s hard to pick one
But I think the one I’ll go for is :thinking: (botw spoilers)

Still botw spoilers

When you get to the castle to fight Calamity Ganon, if you do all the divine beasts then the cut scene before that is :drooling_face: