Favorite Moment in a Game?

I know I’m late to this but first in the “time line” is Skyward Sword :eyes:

Tru tru or if you get nintendo switch online you can play the original, Zelda 2 and Link To The Past on the SNES and NES app things

I ignore the order no matter how much it’s thrown in my face but technically they made botw so that it exists in all of the timeline branches :joy:

Also yes I know I’m late to that discussion but I love talking about Zeldathings and I wanna revive the thread :joy:

Hehehehe

Definitely creating and playing with my soap opera town in Sims 4. Do you agree, @WolfGamerGirl37 & @unsungcheerio?

1 Like

My favorite call of duty on mobile when you are in kill bots with nuke bomb , although I got four of the nuke bomb during the multiple battle back to back. Here what the nuke bomb button looks like below.

1 Like

Kind of until I get bored though. My favorite moment in a game is when I get to make choices in the cutscenes of Star Wars: The Old Republic game. Also, finishing levels on the many apps on my phone. Idle Minor Tycoon is addicting especially when you can upgrade the shafts.

1 Like

Very interesting! So, that’s what that game looks like on mobiles.

1 Like

Wait! You created one too?

1 Like

I do have a game TikTok I made where I posted my game. Last night I just posted attack of the undead. Here the links to my TikTok of mobile games.

1 Like

No, but I had a multiple Sims in one storyline but they all got deleted. I only have the twins and two other sims I created with my friend.

1 Like

I will check them out when I get the chance.

1 Like

Okay,
I may record mobile games I have on my phone later tonight. Since it raining hard over here.

1 Like

Oooooh… right. Was that in the update glitch thing?

1 Like

Okay cool, sounds good to me! Oh you will need to use onedrive for videos. It doesn’t work with any other method.

1 Like

I think so but I not entirely sure. It wasn’t the recent update but the big one before this one happened.

1 Like

Ooooh… this has happened more than once?

1 Like

I try but my mom doesn’t want me to get a laptop so I may have to use my sister laptop.

Although season 11 starting this week on call of duty on mobile and I’m beyond excited :blush:

I think my favourite moments have to be from either Telltale’s The Walking Dead Seasons 1&4, or Life is Strange 2.

I tried to avoid mentioning specific event spoilers, but I do talk about my reactions to said events. Blurred one spoiler for TFS that I thought was toeing the line.

The Walking Dead s1&4

TWD: the final season mirrors the first throughout the game, but I was ugly crying in the last-ish scene (as I was for the ending scene of the first game). I could not decide which of the two is my favourite, I’m leaning towards TFS because by that point you’ve spent 4 entire games following Clem, and I feel like it wrapped up the series in a way that made sense, and gave it a more hopeful note to end on. Clementine comics ignoring.
[spoilers for TFS episode 4] I think I have to give honorable mention to the last time you can lose one of your companions in TFS, as the decision is not made in the moment but prior, and either way (imo) the narrative feels both complete and absolutely devastating :frowning:

Life is Strange 2

LiS2 has a more lighthearted scene I love-- the D.A.N.C.E cutscene from the third episode. It’s so fun to watch, and it’s become one of the scenes I look back on and pretend the story just ends there. This game made me feel so many emotions, but I’m choosing the positive ones as my favourite.
I do also love all the endings to this game, despite how sad they made me. I think think the high morality endings are my favouite, but that may be because I got them first, and they made me cry the most. The Mt Wolf- Red cutscene from episode two also makes me strangely emotional?

2 Likes

I just now saw this post. Yeah, I have had Sims 4 delete my saves a few times, but luckily, it hasn’t happened since I made the spellcaster twins. I might have deleted it while moving the game for space.

1 Like

I haven’t played Life is Strange 2, but I started Life is Strange: True Colours on PS5 a wee while ago. Haven’t finished it though.

1 Like

WOW! This was over two years ago. Nice.
Yeah but that’s only down to mods being added, yeah?

1 Like