Find an RP Partner!

Find an RP Partner!

Quite often there are threads made by people trying to find roleplay partners, but they can quickly get lost in amongst the many signups for roleplays. Therefore, there should be a place to find people who are looking for roleplay partners! You can use this thread to 1. make a post saying you are looking for a RP partner or 2. find people who are asking for RP partners!

So, if you’re looking for someone to 1x1 with or make a RP with, use this thread to ask around or find someone looking for the same thing!

20 Likes

Heyyy, I’m open to any 1x1’s of any genre ^~^ PMs are always open for this.

I’m also open to helping make RPs, (:

6 Likes

Anyone up for a 1x1?
Or a small group rp

3 Likes

I’m always up for 1x1s or small group rps

2 Likes

Saw this and I wanted to let you guys know I’m interested in doing a 1 x 1 with any of you, so let me know!

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is anyone currently interested, but I have been thinking lately about doing a 1x1 rp based on Romeo and Juliet. I would even be willing to do two different versions to be able to do it with more than one person. I’m up for putting any type of spin on the plot (modern day, aliens, any historical time period, etc. anything we can think of)

6 Likes

Oooh that sounds interesting!

4 Likes

I’d be interested!

3 Likes

I would love to do this too but if you don’t want to do it three times don’t worry!!

Or if anyone else wants to do a 1x1 I would love to!!

3 Likes

I’m fine with doing it 3 times, as long as each one has a different twist to it.

So, I will pm all three of you!

4 Likes

I now have the urge to do 1x1 RPs more. Anyone PM me if they are interested! (preferably with any sort of idea in mind, but if you don’t we can figure something out!)

5 Likes

Me me me

3 Likes

Yess, PM me!!

(Anyone else also do so too :wink: )

2 Likes

how do you do 1x1 rpp??

2 Likes

You can do it by PM or make a thread on the forums! It’s the same as a normal RP, but with only 2 people! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m interested!

2 Likes

Ahhh yess, I’ll PM you! I saw you liking the posts and hoped you would say so hahaaa!!

2 Likes

I’ve been getting into RP’s lately (I’m new) and I was thought it would be really cool to make one. I was hoping someone could partner up with someone to start and RP. Just reply and I’ll pm you. :smile:
I can also make FC and sign up sheets aswell :slight_smile:
Also I need someone creative because I’m not that creative

6 Likes

I won’t mind. Do you have any ideas?

5 Likes