Find an RP Partner!

Sure! I can try to help but I tend to be very busy. What do you have in mind?

4 Likes

Anyone on the @RPStaff who can help our lovely new user? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I would love to help you out if you need any extra !!!

8 Likes

With all the people offering already I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone to partner with, but if you need I’m here and willing to help however you need/want.

6 Likes

I’ll add you to the pm

1 Like

Anyone want to do a 1 on 1 with me? Check out the fandoms I’ll do on my profile

1 Like

As it says in the title, I was wondering if anyone would like to do a 1x1 RP? We would discuss on how it is gonna be set up along with what it’s gonna be about in pm of our own.

1 Like

Check out my profile. I listed the Rp’s I’ll do. Mainly anime XD

1 Like

Anyone wanna do a 1x1 RP? I’m down for pretty much anything except for pure romance :eyes:

5 Likes

I am! But I’ll be gone for a few days so I can’t get started on it right away. If you want to do one with me and haven’t found a partner already.

4 Likes

I’d be interested! PM me? :eyes:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Pm me?

1 Like

Kinda interested in participating in a Fantasy or Adventure 1x1 RP :eyes: Anyone?

2 Likes

I’m always up for 1x1s

2 Likes

i’m always up for 1x1s or small group rps!

1 Like

Many people above would probably be up for a 1x1, even me, if you have an idea in mind. Though I also have a Adventure Story RP that I’m running multiple RPs of for people if they want. So either 1x1 or small group.

1 Like

i’m not very good at coming up with ideas, i won’t lie. if you have any though :confounded:

1 Like

Well, I linked one in the post above for you to check out if you want. (wink)

1 Like

OH! im so stupid :confounded: i will check it out!

1 Like