Find an RP Partner!

I’ll start on my reply!!

1 Like

Woo! Okay, cool.

I’m gonna have to recap on this to much sure I remember. (wink)

1 Like

Same tho

This thread popped up and I was like, Im in an 1x1 :joy::person_shrugging:

:eyes:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Hmmm… hey @RPers, anyone keen on doing a 1x1 or even one with 2-4 users? … Maybe something with many characters.

6 Likes

What’s the idea?

3 Likes

I’ve been quite into 90 days recently, and I was thinking of possibly setting up a RP surrounding that but couldn’t think of anything to make it work (no worries, I have another RP idea in progress). But then this thread popped up and I was thinking, maybe it could be turned into a 1x1 RP, if anyone is interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can make this work!! Or if more people are interested sort of a collection of 1x1 stories, either way let me know if this is something you might be interested in!

4 Likes

Depends on the genre/plot :eyes:

2 Likes

If it has anything to do with fantasy or romance, I’d be interested in a 2-4 person thing :eyes:

or sci fi….??

2 Likes

Don’t really have one yet. Was thinking the person (or people) who were keen could choose and develop an idea in PM first.

Yeah, I’m open to anything, really. Am just wanting to see if anyone was interested and then we could discuss from there.

3 Likes

Ah, I could be but I’m unsure of what 90 Days is.

1 Like

It’s basically a reality TV show, and it follows couples who are from two different countries. It basically follows their process through their relationship and the visas (which requires them having to get married within 90 days after arrival hence the name). So it would basically be a romance focused 1x1 RP (tho like I said it could be a broader RP where it’s like following multiple couples just like the show). It doesn’t quite provide a plot in itself, like you can go a lot of ways with the general idea still honestly :thinking:

1 Like

So is it similar to something like Married At First Sight except that each pair are from two different countries?

1 Like

In some senses yes, just that they know each other and like fell in love before the start of the show, even though most of the couples in the show actually only have spent a few weeks irl together before applying for the visa :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ah, okay. So it’s most likely that one or both met while on holiday. Then returned home and found a way to be together permanently; visa and marriage.

1 Like

Usually it’s either like through a holiday or some international dating app or something that they met yes, then they have a long distance relationship, probably a few trips together before getting engaged and then the whole visa thing happens for them to be able to be together. But a lot of the couples are quite dramatic, like the moving from long distance to an actual irl relationship, it rarely actually works out as people expect and that’s often creating a lot of drama…

1 Like

Right. So this is more a long-term dating show, or at least picks up after they’re together a while. That’s a different concept from every other dating show that only gives them 3-8 weeks after meeting.

1 Like

Well there are different formats of the show.
The original 90 days (mostly focused on the 3 months while they just arrived and the wedding deadline is there)
After the 90 days (follows some of the couples from the original show after they’ve gotten married and just their lives after)
Before the 90 days (basically most cases actually following the first meeting of some couples who have been dating online and possibly consider getting engaged)
And there’s also 90 days the other way (usually it’s people coming to the US but this is basically Americans moving to other countries for love)

But yeah it’s sort of about relationships that just happened organically and really some couples known each other for years before getting married (tho like 2-3ish years is the average I think)

1 Like

Interesting.