Find an RP Partner!

Not interested in what? You are aware that this is a thread for anyone to request starting a 1x1 RP, right? (wink)

1 Like

Sameeeeeeee

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m looking for an RP partner to do a 1x1 RP with!

Since Iā€™ve never done one before and am definitely a bit rusty, I understand that itā€™s a learning process. All I ask is that you are patient, communicative, and try to contribute equal effort. I prefer a long-term, multi-paragraph RP, and Iā€™m open to every genre except for pure romance. We can flesh out an idea together later!

If youā€™re interested, please PM me or comment and I can PM. c:

Iā€™m aware some people have posted above that theyā€™re open to 1x1 RPs, but itā€™s been a few months for most of them, so I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case anymore. >.< Iā€™ll probably be PMing a few of them though, but I thought it might be worth a try to make my own post first. :3

6 Likes

I have an adventure story RP that Iā€™m running as 1x1s if youā€™re interested. (wink)

2 Likes

if dere something in ur eye? i see u keep winking :sweat_smile:
smol wink

1 Like

Iā€™m open to that!

2 Likes

I read through some of the other 1x1 threads for the Adventure Story RP and I think Iā€™m interested! I wasnā€™t sure if youā€™d rather move this discussion to the sign-ups and chat thread or in a PM, but I can PM you tomorrow if you prefer that. :))

Yaaay, Iā€™ll send you a PM sometime tomorrow then! \o/

2 Likes

I am open to starting a 1x1 RP with you! If you want another person to do one with, send me a PM!

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome to chat on the signups unless PM is easier for you. The form is there and I can create the thread as soon as the character is ready.

2 Likes

Hey all! Iā€™m looking to start a fantasy RP, maybe even a mystery! So if you share these interests feel free to DM me and maybe we can figure something out together!
PS: Iā€™m also open to SGs

1 Like

Greetings mortals,

Itā€™s been some time since anyone has posted here, therefore Iā€™m opening up a new request rather than replying above. Something along the lines of fantasy and science fiction, but itā€™s pretty open beyond that. There arenā€™t many active 1x1ā€™s here and it would be fun to get back into one.

Let me know or shoot a PM if youā€™re interested ~

5 Likes

So have you found a partner for the RP or does the offer still stand?

2 Likes

If they arenā€™t free, Iā€™m also open to RPing! <3

1 Like

omg welcome to the forums !!!

1 Like

Surprisingly, I havenā€™t had much luck with finding many 1x1ā€™s, and you are quite a fun option for a partner.

Most likely the plot will continue to be something among everything but realistic fiction if thatā€™s alright

2 Likes

Sure Can I pm you?

2 Likes

Hey everybody!

Since this thread hasnā€™t been used in a while, I thought that since I was here, I would just bring it back by saying Iā€™m always up for a 1x1! I love 1x1s, I just have a bad track record of forgetting to respond while planning said 1x1ā€¦ (please, if we plan to do a 1x1 together, remind me to respond if I donā€™t)

added a tag and fixed images

2 Likes

Hi

(waves at you)

1 Like

Hey @CrazyCaliope by chance would you want to continue this 1x1 with me?

1 Like

100%. Iā€™m down if you are.

1 Like