First kisssssss šŸ˜™

so well my first kiss happened with my best friend :joy: it wasnā€™t those cliche ā€˜we-fell-in-loveā€™ typa things. No one had kissed me yet so he kinda offered to kiss me so I know how it feels :clown_face: no, we didnā€™t fall in love hahaha cause this ainā€™t no story :sneezing_face: but yeah thatā€™s my first kiss.

Have you had your first kiss?
  • yeah :kissing:
  • nahh :sneezing_face:

0 voters

How old were you?
  • 10-13
  • 14-16
  • 17-19
  • 20+
  • ā€¦below 10?
  • Iā€™m still a lip virgin lol

0 voters

Did you kiss someone you actually liked?
  • yeahh :heart_eyes:
  • nope :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • havenā€™t kissed nobody yet

0 voters

1. Did you enjoy it?
  2. Did you feel weird after?
  3. Did you think ab it a lot?
  4. Do you think kissing is over or under rated?
6 Likes

I still think kissing is kinda gross, lol. I promise Iā€™m not 12 XD Think about it. Youā€™re sharing mouth germs with another person. And saliva. Idk, it seems like itā€™d just be kinda slimy. XD yet I still wanna kiss someone 1) to win a bet me and my friend have, 2) to know whatā€™s its like so I can write kissing better. XD

@Daya how was it actually? Iā€™m interested.

5 Likes

Ah noooo :anguished:

No, not really. I mean, it was bad but it was also cute

Not really

Kissing is the best :pleading_face:

3 Likes

No, I feel gross when I think that I have to do a scandalous saliva-share with someone :woman_playing_handball::woman_playing_handball:

4 Likes

Added #life #cute and #romance tags!

3 Likes

Kissing is overrated, Iā€™d rather eat a cookie instead :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

I havenā€™t kissed anyone yet. I wanna do it, but ngl, I havenā€™t found someone worth kissing (not in a ā€œIā€™m better than youā€ kinda way but in a ā€œI donā€™t like you that muchā€ kinda way). Anyway it seems really nice and cute and I like the idea of kissing someone I like. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:smiley: :gun:

2 Likes

Share the cookie? :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Non, itā€™s mine :angry::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I still rememberā€¦it was nonetheless grade and I was in the library working on something. My boyfriendā€™s class was also in the library, so he came over to talk to me. His class was leaving, and I mentioned he hadnā€™t kissed me yet, lol. He comes back and kisses me on the lips. I got this pleasant feeling of tingly warmth all over my body, like Iā€™d just drank hot chocolate. I was also most likely blushing because my face was hot.

4 Likes

At the time, yea

No lol it was basic

Nope I tend to forget it even happened

Very overrated

2 Likes

awwwww :pleading_face:
I sometimes stare at my crush from a far distance and I had a feeling of uhhhh you know lol

1 Like

I had my first kiss in freshman year. I donā€™t remember how it went cuz I have a bad memory lol. But tbh, the idea of a first kiss is kinda overrated. Youā€™re most likely going to kiss more people in the future before you find the one. Once you find the one your first kiss wonā€™t even be meaningful to you- unless youā€™re one of those people who takes the meaning of a first kiss very seriously

5 Likes

K

2 Likes

Itā€™s the last kiss that counts :weary::broken_heart:

1 Like

It was with my ex.
But he didnā€™t kiss me. I kissed him when we were already in a relationship.
It was ā€˜mehā€™; I donā€™t really care for kissing nor intimate touching, except for hugs and holding hands.

2 Likes

k sm

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda true if you think about it :star_struck:

2 Likes

It was alright yeah
Lowkey meh and very innocent

Maybe

Think a lot is my middle name
But at the time yes
Even though it was small

Itā€™s rated :thinking: not sure