First kisssssss šŸ˜™

Moved to #general-chat:debate and added #discussion tag :kissing:

3 Likes

The same boyfriend I mentioned did this on the stairs, and I almost kicked him down them in shock.

1 Like

Never had my first kiss before. Me and my ex never kissed when we were together, and thatā€™s okay because I donā€™t like kisses that much :rofl:

2 Likes

LMAOFBFJFKFJFJFBFJDRK i love this :joy: itā€™s true tho, I used to think it was weird but its actually pretty nice.

wellllllll
it wasā€¦nice? It was weird at the same time, but kinda nice. It was, however, plainly disgusting when he put his tongue in my mouth :nauseated_face: welp ig it takes some time getting used to :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

what if they ate something like fish before they kiss you :cold_sweat: now thatā€™d be gross :woman_cartwheeling:t3:

1 Like

i voted ā€œnoā€ at first, but i just had a really awkward flashback of some kid (i DO NOT like) kissing me and i want to die-

1 Like

cookie dough icecream? :pleading_face:

well, tbh, your first kiss isnā€™t that important and itā€™s completely overrated. But go at your own pace :upside_down_face:

lmaoo that made me laugh

really? Did you have a bad experience or something?

exactly! the same goes for having sex, the person who takes your virginity is prolly not the person who youā€™ll end up with. Having your first kiss with your soulmate makes no sense lol

fr though :weary:

3 Likes

care to share? :eyes:

i wonā€™t say his name but i was like 7 and he was a year older than me i-

he asked me to ā€œcover my eyesā€ and he did it LMAO

7? You were 7? thatā€™s so young but ok :sneezing_face: and thatā€™s kinda cute tho :pleading_face:

:sparkles: S C A N D A L O U S :sparkles:

1 Like

YES

Nahhh Iā€™ve kissed guys way too many times

Nope

Not sure

2 Likes

I have come across weird stories where people kiss each other wiTHOUT BRUSHING THEIR TEETH EW MORNING BRAETH soā€¦ yeah, I donā€™t want to be kissed :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand::man_dancing:

2 Likes

ā€¦o-okā€¦

2 Likes

me is very very scandalous

1 Like

woaw same I set turtles on fire using magnifying glass ok :ok_hand::ok_hand: animal abuse donā€™t follow ples :sneezing_face:

what scadal things did r u do

1 Like

very mouth saliva scandal things

1 Like

ā€¦I-Iā€¦s-still hope t-thatā€¦t-this i-isā€¦peppermints s-s-speakingā€¦

1 Like

welā€¦llā€¦itsā€¦sssā€¦boā€¦thhā€¦p-peppā€¦yyā€¦anddā€¦z-zuā€¦zuu

1 Like

ā€¦oā€¦hhā€¦ooā€¦kkā€¦ :ok_hand:

1 Like