First kisssssss šŸ˜™

Nah the person just wasnā€™t worth it in the end

1 Like

ohhhh so do kisses mean a lot to you? Like do you feel as if you canā€™t kiss just anyone?

1 Like

I mean yea lol Iā€™d prefer to not just go kiss someone that I donā€™t really know all that well :sweat_smile:. The person I mentioned was with me three years so uhhhh I guess it has some significance

1 Like

yeah lmao I mean who wants to swap saliva with a random dude :star_struck: awwwwwh yeah I understand :sneezing_face: I was with someone for 2 years once and we only kissed 7 times so those 7 times meant a lot to me

1 Like

Yesyes I can hardly talk to random people lmao thereā€™s a rare chance Iā€™d ever kiss one

1 Like

I hate socializing so thereā€™s a very small chance Iā€™ll kiss some random person who I find attractive :sneezing_face: sometimes kisses hold a lot of significance to me, but other times Iā€™m just like ā€˜whatever that happenedā€™ lolololololol

2 Likes

Yea I get that lol

1 Like

I kissed only my pillow for now :monkey:

2 Likes

pillows are good kissers though :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I wish I knew, sigh. My parents are so strict they wonā€™t even let me talk to the opposite sex in front of them. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ugh parents like that are the worsttttttt. I mean, do they really assume Iā€™m that weak and canā€™t protect myself or what :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly! My grandmother is even worse :expressionless: but I have male friends behind their backs, so itā€™s fine :laughing:

1 Like

Fully agreedā€¦ We stan pillow kissers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

same lemaw-

yes

My first kiss was my Mom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

omg same-

it was just a peck on the lips but still considered a kiss :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget your hand-
okay me stop now :grinning:

1 Like

Top notch

2 Likes

I dont even remember but Im pre sure it was like .3 seconds of a kiss

no

never lol

under

2 Likes

Kissing is fine, I guess. Okay, itā€™s actually kind of awesome if youā€™re kissing a good kisser, but relationships still suck and I will stand by that. Hrmph.
Your first kiss is important to some extent, just make sure itā€™s with someone you actually like. Donā€™t just kiss some random human because you want to get it over with.

2 Likes

Are kisses that short?!?!