Flesh Out Your Characters

They’re at the topmost area of the north-western continent, and until recently he was either too busy fighting in the war or had too much going on in life to plan a trip to the Peaks. Not to mention, the monsters that congregate there tend to be pretty beefy

Opening a portal from one Realm to another isn’t an easy task, and Arthur had other responsibilities in his home Realm of Midgarde, like being king. And after losing his throne and status, he didn’t have access to the kinds of magic needed to open the portals!
Mostly? Simply the experience of seeing a whole other world. He feels it would revitalise him and make him feel truly alive again

1 Like

Aww… Hopefully he starts thinking about it after the war.

Oooh… that makes sense then. Aww, losing his throne, that’s sad. I have far too many questions, I really have to read those chapters you sent me.

1 Like

As part of his family tradition the next person to take over the business is not supposed to be known by the world. Its a way keeping them and the business safe, as results he/she is not allowed to go beyond the gates of the Bertinelli estate.

She wanted to be a professional gymnastics, so she and Cher whole family moved to the US. During nationals she fell of the uneven bars and injured her spine. People believe that her fall is what put her out of gymnastics but the fall was only a minor factor.

Anyway… She didn’t want to give back to Italy so she stayed backed in the US.

Home is Paris. He wasn’t treated properly as a child so home is the last place on his mind. Maybe the only place he would love to go back to is New York.

That’s where you could say she found herself and took control over what was happening around her.

The barrier reef. He would love to see all the wildlife.

It was where her mental institution was. She was sent there as a schizophrenic patient when she wasn’t.

The pressure. They were becoming aggressive and there was day that went by that she was moved or attacked by them. She moved to protect herself, friends and family.

That’s one of her secrets, so it can’t be said.

She doesn’t know anywhere she would love to go to, as she hasn’t gone behind the gates of her castle.

1 Like

She has adapted pretty well, since she grew up in the states, but she still has a strong connection to her culture. Her aunt and uncle own a Lebanese cafe, and her other aunt and uncle (the parents of the little boys) own a restaurant. Her family speaks both Arabic and English at home. She loves American music, but she also listens to Arabic music from time to time.

1 Like

Heaven…

Half of it was from her parents, who were big in Hollywood, and half was from her own directing career.

She spends a lot of time thinking about death, and has decided wasting away would be the most “romantic” way to die. Fixed the shooting part, btw. I just worded it the way she would have said it.

Because she’s a moody teen lol. And her twin sister may or may not have doomed her mom to death

1 Like

The only family she knows is her father. Her grandparents (on her father’s side) died either before she was born or when she was quite young. I couldn’t tell you how though because that’s one thing I haven’t been able to decide for sure on. Then she doesn’t even know who her mother is to even know that side of the family. She does have distant relatives in Italy, but she doesn’t know them.

Both feel like they are disappointments to their mothers. Sonnet feels like she will never be able to live up to her mother’s expectations, and become queen after her. She always feels like she’s making mistakes. For Devin, paired with his dyslexia, he is already terrible at telling a story or even putting his own thoughts and feelings into words to express to others. For most, that isn’t the worst, but his mother is considered the best storyteller fairy in all of Pixie Hollow, so everyone would expect him to take after her.

Kam was born a female, and his mother (a goddess of childbirth and fertility) wanted to groom him to be like her and appreciate all there was about being a girl and having children. His mother was unhappy enough about Kam having an interest in males and females, but his mother would not accept her “daughter” turning “her” back on everything she valued by wanting to be male. Because of how his mother reacted and the way she pressured him to be a girl made it hard for Kam to even accept himself. He felt like there was something wrong with him. Then only recently he’s started to finally feel better about himself, that he actually can be the guy he’s always been, and he’s also recently started his transition to male but feels that everyone would be able to see straight through him.

2 Likes

She will get out eventually. Working on how I want her to leave the facility. It has to fit with her character yet make sense for the facility and what I have thought of so far.

Still not sure if I will make her world into an SG/RP or story.

2 Likes

Aww, that’s sad.

But why not?

Nice. Interesting answer.

Oh. (Wide-eyed) Interesting…

Oh, secrets in the RP. Got it. (wink)

I love your answers sooo much! (heart-eyes)

Directing career? How old is she?

WOW! This is dark. Though why does she have such dark thoughts? Thanks. (wink)

Great answers. Thanks. What fantastically well-thought-out answers. (wink)

Can’t wait to find out how then.

Oooh… please do tell me when you decide and start doing it!

3 Likes

Just 17, but she comes from a big Hollywood family. She’s never directed a whole movie, just a lot of short films.

She’s been thinking about death for a long time. Part of it is part of her career, thinking up gory and creative ways for characters to die in her horror shorts. Part of it is because she’s always felt trapped and unsatisfied with her life, and ever since her mom died, she’s been searching for an escape. Most of it is just because she’s Emo Garbage though.

1 Like

That’s one of her secrets. Maybe when it’s exposed I’ll tell you.

2 Likes

Decided its going to be an SG. It just needs a name. I can’t think of one :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I could help??

2 Likes

Sure I will PM you about The SG

2 Likes

Serena

Fantasy (fairy Tail RP)
Question 1 -
The closest person to me? I can’t really think of anyone. Maybe my guild mates? Or my ice make creations. They just know how to make me happy.

Why are they special to me? that’s a hard one when it comes to the guild. The guild is kind of like a family. Though I haven’t really talked to many of them before. I have to admit it’s due to me being unsure on what to say. The atmosphere?

My ice make creations. They are just so pretty and know what makes me happy. Did I already say that? :man_shrugging: They helped me through my journey before I found the guild.

Question 2
If I could go anywhere where would I go? Not sure. Definitely not somewhere hot. I can’t stand heat :fire:. It makes me unable to think and magic doesn’t work right. I have been to a few places travelling around on my own. Though it wasn’t as easy as you think. Animal attacks, my lack of survival skills like fire making, cooking and hunting. I made it out fine and I am a stronger mage for it. Please don’t ask me about my life before the journey. I can’t remember much of my life from before it. So please don’t ask. (begs)

FC

4 Likes

9. Александр Чернышевский (Alexander Chernyshevsky )

Modern

This text will be hidden

His mother. Always pushing him to perfection and always looking out for him. In their line of work, his a walking target and always has a reason to be chased like a mad man.

He’d love to go to Wyoming. Just out of curiosity and no special reason. He wouldn’t want to go back to his home country, Russia. His relationships are strained over there and he has too many people willing to kill him because of his last name.

2 Likes

Yay! Fairy Tail Crew! I was thinking of doing this for my character, too!

3 Likes

Do it. Its helping me get more in tune with my characters with each question

3 Likes

(raises brow) But that’s not realistic though. A director takes years to be able to make money from directing, and after many, many projects. It rarely happens for a 20-something to make a career as a director, and never as a teen.

That’s really dark, please just be really careful with how you write her story since it can be really triggering for some. Also, please don’t say “Emo Garbage”, as it can be offensive and we do have users here who associate as being emo.

Where’s her image?

HEHE. Like me.

HEHEHE! This is sooo cute. Aww, I promise I won’t ask… yet.

Where’s his image? And love how you wrote in Russian.

What’s the line of work?

3 Likes

ok.

1 Like

thought I was forgetting something

Her FC

2 Likes