Flesh Out Your Characters

Question Three:

Does your character have any allergies? What are they? Have their allergies caused them any problems?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis,

If you don’t want to be tagged below, I’m sorry, just tell me in blurred text. I’m only doing so 'cause you like the main two posts.
@SkyWalker, @Mouschi, @fraud, @OhSumana, @euphoriaa, @Caticorn, @Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Rose, @liyahsdiamond, @Dying_Dreams, @Nil, @ethereal, @wanderingechoes, @unsungcheerio, and @ForeverAngel.

15 Likes

Sorry! I have been watching this thread to know how to reply that’s why I haven’t posted anything yet and I was also busy with school work!

Can I answer this question or must I start form question 1?

2 Likes

Please don’t tag me anymore…

2 Likes

Don’t tag me anymore!

2 Likes

Freddy Clovers

Freddy

He would like to go to Florida, he likes sunny places.

He is allergic to pie.

Dee-Dee Angelo

DeeDee

She would like to go to New York. She’s a city girl!

She isn’t allergic to anything.

Jaiden Woods

Jaiden

Jaiden doesn’t want to go anywhere. She’s comfortable where she is.
She’s not allergic to anything…

Angel

Summary

She’d love to go to Denmark, or heaven.

She’s allergic to bee stings. She gets hives.

2 Likes

No worries at all. You can start from any question and can answer any question. Not a problem. (wink)

3 Likes

Serena - fantasy (fairy tail RP) world

Any allergies? Not that I am aware of thou this pink plant I found in the forest smelt funny and made me feel sleepy. If you know what it was can you tell me?

Seraph - Fantasy ninja world

The normal poisons of the world. Though the adults of the facility like to inject her with this glowing green chemical when they are running their tests. The chemicals make Seraph skin feel like its on fire. Seraph hopes that one day these tests will stop. She knows her friends get tested with a different coloured chemical. Seraph thinks it has something to do with what ever the adults are looking for. Maybe the top 2 managed to find away to get away from the test. If that is true then why didn’t they help the rest escape with them?

3 Likes

Alexa Bowman

Click me!

Alexa is someone who doesn’t get sick easily or quickly, although she has an allergic reaction to dairy products. Which leads her to be lactose intolerant. She always avoids eating dairy products. She is also allergic to dusty places. That seems pretty normal, right? She sneezes uncontrollably when she is in the midst of dust. These allergies haven’t really caused her any problems. She seems to be doing really fine.

Aren't I pretty?

1 Like

This is something I did actually think about, but physiology works differently in Kito. Allergies don’t actually appear in humans. As well as natural illnesses that we have in the real world. Magical ailments can exist, though

2 Likes

They’re smugglers who use the guide of jewelry to get their goods.

I’ll edit it

1 Like

Emilianna

Modern

Yes. She’s allergic to cigarette smoke, pollen, and changes in climate or temperature.
Being allergic to cigarette smoke has been the most problematic allergy for her. Em’s best friend, Nora Abboud, is a chain smoker. Nora smokes A LOT. But she doesn’t smoke around Em because she doesn’t want to make her sick.
When Em lived in California, she could never go to nightclubs because of the smoke, and whenever she hosted parties at her house, all smokers had to go outside if they wanted to smoke. But ever since she moved in with Uncle Abbas and Aunt Saf, big parties and social gatherings are no longer her priority.
As for the pollen allergy, whenever the pollen count is very high, she takes pills.
Her Aunt Saf and her cousin Emiliano are also allergic to pollen and climate changes, so it kind of runs in the family (even though Saf is not blood-related to Emilianna; but she does have a lot of traits in common with her husband’s family.)

1 Like
EmilyJunkie

But why Florida though, out of all the sunny places on Earth?

Has he ever had a problem with eating it?

Why is she a city girl? Why NY?

Why though? Why doesn’t she wanna go anywhere?

Why? What is her actual reason over any other country?

Sophia1233

WOAH! I love your explanations sooo much!

Quinn32

Such a beautiful explanation.

ChaoticDeluge

How interesting… it makes your world even more interesting if that is possible.

Yomama

Ooooh… I wasn’t expecting that answer. HAHA.

CoffeeAunt

I love the detail you put into every question, that I just struggle to come up with a question for you.

6 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Question Four:

What was their best, worst, and strongest childhood memories?

AND

Question Five:

Which facial feature and bodily feature are the most prominent?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis,

If you don’t want to be tagged below, I’m sorry, just tell me in blurred text. I’m only doing so 'cause you like the main two posts.
@SkyWalker, @Mouschi, @fraud, @OhSumana, @euphoriaa, @Caticorn, @Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Rose, @liyahsdiamond, @Dying_Dreams, @Nil, @ethereal, @wanderingechoes, @unsungcheerio, and @ForeverAngel.

14 Likes

Kito Tiko

Da Boi

His best childhood memory was when his mother had his sword made. Specially made for him, to fit the style she taught him. His father also gave him his pendant around this time as well, and they both have enormous sentimental value to him. His sword also has enormous monetary value due to the material it’s made from!
His worst childhood memory was seeing his brother try to defend Kito and his sister from a vicious Manticore and received a few scars that wouldn’t vanish overnight. Kito blamed himself for his weakness, despite how young he was. It made a distinct impression.
Kito’s strongest childhood memory, on the other hand, is a positive one. The first time he managed to land a hit on his father in training. And the uproarious laughter that followed! It set him up for lifetime of exceeding expectations

Arthur

M a n

Arthur’s best childhood memory was easily when he met his late wife, Guinevere for the first time. They grew up together, and she was always strong, independent and somewhat brash. He admired it when he was younger and felt drawn to it, and eventually became attracted to it, though that came later.
His worst childhood memory was when he was forced to kill his horse while out hunting because it had broken its leg and couldn’t continue on the trail. His father made Arthur do it personally to instil a lesson of responsibility. Arthur always loved animals, however, and it did the opposite of what his father intended - driving a wedge between them.
His strongest childhood memory, however, greatly defined him as a person. When he was seven years old, his father first placed the crown on Arthur’s head and sat him on the throne in front of a thousand people. A fraction of his kingdom. This also had the opposite of the intended effect, leading to Arthur being crushed under the weight of expectation

Kito Tiko

Da Boi

Kito has a scar on his right cheek from the final battle of the war. A scar that will never heal.

M a n

Arthur has glittering purple eyes and shining golden hair, showing his lineage

2 Likes
Responses

Amelia is a mix between Golden Retriever and German Sheperhard. Amelia would come over and attempt to cheer Hestia up by doing a few tricks like standing on her hind legs. Whenever Hestia went to sleep particularly upset she’d climb into the bed with her and lick her face and just be there for her.

I think it’s mostly the beauty to her and the friendly atmsophere she recieves when she comes to visit and travel.

They’ve gone through a lot of things together, and they’re all bonded on the fact that they have sworn of men and will spend enternity with each other, serving Artemis.

If she could’ve changed some things, done something to prevent the outcome and no she’d just go back in time in her mind.

Extremely close, Hanuel can trust her father with everything. Some activities would probably be having fun with mortals by doing tricks, going out and around the city to purchase (read: swipe) things and her favorite thing to do with her dad is go by the beach and fly her kite when she was a kid.

Partly Korean only, yes in nationality and partially in ethnic mix/heritage. She has manyother ethnic mixes but she was raised by her mostly Korean father. She’s not Catholic, niether her or her father was, when she was a kid a housekeeper spotted her practicing magic and using powers refferred to as ‘demonly’. The housekeeper to her to an excorism that nearly killed her and that’s where she got eccleisophobia.

Because, in the past, when she attempted to turn from an Imugi to a full dragon she was tricked, manipulated and lied to.

Hanuel Iseul Jae-Hwa
World: Fantasy

Question 3: “Does your character have any allergies? What are they? Have their allergies caused them any problems?”

Wearing pure iron, it causes an allergic reaction: Hives, Weakness, Weakened Ability, Rashes. She’s been extremely careful with touching pure iron so not yet.
~
Question 4: What was their best, worst, and strongest childhood memories?

Her wost: Excorism she faced as a child.

Best Memory: Playing outside, carefree with magic and mortals.

Strongest Memory: The day she woke up completely deaf.
~
Question 5: “Which facial feature and bodily feature are the most prominent?”

Hanuel’s vitiligo and her half black and half white hair. The hair and viltigo are both natural, the hair from the excorisim she went through and the viltigo she was born with.
~

Daisuke | 大輔

Question 3

Manipulators- No, he has some seasonal allergy giving him a coughing fit frequently but it hasn’t had a big impact on him or hindered him signficantly
~
Question 4

Worst: Struggling with his Father’s abuse

Best: Moving away from his Father’s reach to United States

Strongest: Dying and going to Mu
~
Question 5

If you were to make him angry or if he was to transform you would see large skeletal wings, blue with shreds of … stuff just holding them together.

Macy

Question 3

She’s allergic to dander, specifically cat dander. She’s very careful aronud cats and tries to not have skin to skin contact. It’ll give her a rash for hours and a stuffy nose but that’s it.

~

Question 4

Worst: Having to deal with her half-siblings pushing her out of the limelight

Best: Before her half-siblings came when it was just her and her parents.

Strongest: Growing fangs which she believes was from the siblings magic.

~

Question 4

Sometimes if you catch her at night she had large, sharp fangs.

Her hair always grows extremely long, even if she cuts it, it grows back quickly.

1 Like

Emilianna

Modern

• Best: Going to Disneyland with her parents. Because of their job, they rarely ever traveled together as a family. But when she was 8, they took a week off, went to Disneyland, and then to the beach.

• Worst: When she was 13, she confessed her feelings to her crush in the school cafeteria. He told her that he liked her friend and not her, in front of everyone, and when she ran to the bathroom to hide from the humiliation, she heard three of her ‘friends’ talking trash about her. When she confronted them about it, they beat her up in the bathroom. (Initially, they were smoking in the bathroom and she threatened to accuse them with the principal. However, I had to change it because Episode doesn’t allow us to show characters under 16 smoking.) This caused her to transfer to another school.

• Strongest: When she was 5, Em and her family moved from Lebanon to the United States. She remembers being amazed at how different California was from her birthplace. On the first day of kindergarten, she met another Lebanese-American, Nora, who became her best friend for life. Nora was eating Lebanese food during lunch, and so was Emilianna, so they bonded over that.

Probably her beautiful, big, dark brown eyes framed by long, curly lashes. She has a beauty mark on her left cheek as well.

1 Like

Alexa Bowman

Question Four!

Alexa had a pretty good childhood. She enjoyed hanging out with her friends during the weekend and she always loves to sing. At the age of six, Alexa had learned how to play a part of the piano. Her worst memory was that her parents didn’t have enough money and they were janky. She and her little brother Jack lived in a small tiny house with her parents. Really tiny, like it was just one floor with a living, kitchen, bathroom, and rooms. Although, that didn’t stop Alexa from having a great childhood and exploring new activities and talent!

Question five!

Alexa thinks that her hair and eyes are the most prominent because she loves to do everything to keep her hair healthy all the time. She loves to add texture to it and she loves to dye it! As much as she dyes it often, she doesn’t want all her hair to fall out, so she reduces the amount of time she does it. She also doesn’t want anything to happen to her eyes so that she doesn’t go blind or something. She always protects her eyes and wears sunglasses to avoid anything accidentally entering her eyes. Her other body features are important but her leg and ankle, always get sprained like every two months, so she always wears a cast but because she is a very stoic person, she doesn’t care about it again. Alexa loves to take care of herself a lot, but she is just careless about the way she jumps around and injures herself.

Me!!

1 Like

Seraph - Fantasy ninja world

Childhood? Seraph doesn’t really understand what childhood is. All she knows about the world around her is what the adults of the facility tell her and what she sees for herself. Seraph loves to look at the moon always had and most likely always will. In real time speaking Seraph has been out of her container for 2 years. So you could say she is a child. physically Seraph appears to be a teenager. perhaps she is a teen like she appears to be.

Her eye colour is what stands out the most when you look at her. They are either a really light blue or a pale grey colour.

3 Likes

@CrazyCaliope I know you might be busy and have a lot of notifications but it has been six days :upside_down_face:

1 Like