Flesh Out Your Characters

Yeah, sorry, I was supposed to do this yesterday. I promise to get onto the next question today. The tab has been open the whole time, it’s just that this week has been particularly bad for me. Sorry, guys.

4 Likes
Question 4

1. Eden Irvette

"Fantasy

Her best childhood memory was when she met her best friend. It wasn’t the most spectacular or grand introduction, it was just her being bold and talking to a child who seemed to be alone.
Her worst childhood memory was when the doctor labelled her schizophrenic, mind you, she was in a subconscious state but when the doctor gave her diagnostics she was pulled out of her state and she was looking frantically around make sure it was someone else they were talking about.
Her strongest memory is being hit by a bus.

2. Azalea Moon

Her best memory was when she found her inner peace and came to terms with how everything around her was going to be.
Her worst memory is that dreadful night when she overdosed herself and ended up in the hospital.
Her strongest childhood memory is the death of her father.

Fantasy

1bfce497c0116df8cf677b04a9d841b9

Question 5

1. Louis Jabare

His jawline, lips and flawless complexion

Fantasy

2. Eden Irvette

Her green eyes, freckles and orange-tinted hair.

Fantasy

2 Likes

It’s fine!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the characters could be from an RP that ended, so I’m taking a shot in the dark with my character.

Gracie , historical?

FC

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/92/84/d392840fcd277f04aa943ebb850cea4a.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/8X2DBLDiA2C3fNGPTkklmQQqth4lHJ1jzQe14thWAdhat7tTg63-MVYeK_iOlX9BawdIMgM9xaWFFmTwZPmYYygyv0d2w9u2y7VW5LtA

"Questions 1-5.
  1. Gracie used to be very close with two people. However they both died too soon. The first is a compassionate pirate captain that saved her life after her home in the rainforest got pillaged and enslaved. She knew she had two choice, let the animals and the cruel mother nature kill her, or she should be enslaved or murdered by the white men. She was so close to him becuase he did many great things for her. Firstly he saved her life after she thought the only relief that would come after choosing to run away was death. Then he showed the rest of the world to her. He took her in his pirate ship and taught her many things, one of which was communicating in English, but her also showed compassion and platonic love. He was so fond of her, like she was his own daughter, to take her in a pirate ship while it was prohibited from women to be on pirate ships.
    That captain died too soon, but in his place, another captain that survived the shipwreck of two ships Gracie’s captain and father figure died in. They both found themselves on the same island and since they were stuck there for 3 years prior to the RP starting, they formed a bond and they were soon like family.
  2. Gracie would probably just be out on sea. I mentioned previously captain showed her a lot of places. But since he was a pirate, there was much more sea than land she saw. Even though she liked land, the captains passion for sea and the way he spoke of the adventures he had at sea and how beautifu lthe sea was, some of those things subconciously made the ocean her favorite place to be. It also reminds her of a happier time when captain was still alive and around.
  3. Gracie doesn’t have any allergies. As a person who used to live in a tribe where medicine was mostly herbs and plants found around her general living area and where natural selection was ruling, she would’ve died by now if she had any allergies. If she was allergic to anything I’m sure she wouldn’t have survived as long as she has in the woods before the captain and his crew found her and nursed her and her wounds back to health.
  4. Her best childhood memory was when the captain finally allowed her to learn to play cards and even though she was losing, she enjoyed playing with the crew members for the first time. Her face lit up as he told her she could join them and since then any joy she felt was unparraleled. Her worst and strongest childhood memory go hand in hand. The bad part of this memory is that her happy home was ruined by enslaving vile white men. She saw violence, pain, heartbreak and psychopathy all together for the first time. The strong part is that she managed to escape. Even though she hated herself for leaving her family and tribe to save herself, she was the one of few who managed to escape.
  5. Gracie has piercing black eyes and a general cute face. Her lips and nose are small for her skin type and she sometimes paints her face red like she used to back in the Amazonian rainforest.
3 Likes
ChaoticDeluge

This is soo cute. I love that he has something from each of his parents.

What happened to the Manticore, did he defeat it or did they have to run away?

Why was there laughter and from who?

I am now extremely sad. How long had he had the horse?

Eek!

melancholy

How many times has this reaction occurred? How does overcome it?

Care to elaborate?

What is so great about this compared to being inside?

How did she handle this?

How has this affected his life and his personality?

This is actually very cool.

How does that make her feel being pushed out of the limelight?

CoffeeAunt

What was her favourite thing there?

This makes me sad.

That’s a coincidence. Lucky her.

Quinn32

What colour(s) does she dye it? Or is it the colour in her FC?

Sophia1233

Hmm… interesting answer. I love the take on this question. Very nice.

Piercing. (wink)

Yomama

What was the introduction?

Oh, my-! Care to share the story of what happened with this?

How’d she discover this?

How did this affect her wellbeing?

LunaticLeviTheSecond

Interesting. I love how this is such a different answer and I can’t wait to read more on her character.

Nice. Rather than just stating this, you go into detail to explain why.

This is sooo cute that it is such a simple memory. It makes it more realistic since for most of us this is the case.

5 Likes

Question Six:

Does your character have any nicknames? How did they get these nicknames and who calls them these nicknames? Is there anyone not allowed to address them by their nickname?

AND

Question Seven:

What is/was your character’s latest job?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis, and @LunaticLeviTheSecond

7 Likes
                                 ALEXA BOWMAN

I said she dyes it often meaning that there is no particular colour. She just dyes it whatever she feels she wants to dye it at any moment. Whether it is blue, silver, green or even black!

My character has lots of nicknames by specific people. For example, for her friends, they call her Lexi while her parents call her Alex. Other nicknames are Lex and Lexa. She only allows her best friends and family to call her any of the nicknames. Even if you’re her friend or acquaintance, she doesn’t feel comfortable when you call her by her nickname unless you are really close to her and she is okay with you calling her by that name.

Alexa’s latest job which she is still in, is a singer-songwriter and she is always happy while doing it and enjoys every single moment. She does not regret choosing this job and she will continue to do it. Alexa has always had a passion for singing, writing and producing music but writing them was the hard part for her. So she had to watch a lot of YouTube videos and get someone to help her in the writing part of her career. She has always had a singing talent, even her friends in school noticed it and told her to pursue it as a job. She always loved to sing everywhere she goes and sometimes people will tell her that she is not meant to sing in certain places and she shouldn’t sing everywhere. Alexa’s singing job has been good so far in her life.

Mee

3 Likes

Oh, right, okay. Just wondering.

Nice. So all are just variations on her name then? (wink)

How successful is she?

2 Likes
FC

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/92/84/d392840fcd277f04aa943ebb850cea4a.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/8X2DBLDiA2C3fNGPTkklmQQqth4lHJ1jzQe14thWAdhat7tTg63-MVYeK_iOlX9BawdIMgM9xaWFFmTwZPmYYygyv0d2w9u2y7VW5LtA

Gracie , historical?

Question 6-7
  1. Gracie is actually her nickname, but since this was an RP from a while ago back on the episode forums and the owner of the RP never put her full name in the slides and I forgot it since it was quite long.
  2. Unofficial Illegal Pirate (If that counts)
3 Likes

Awww, do you have any of her character information saved?

Yeah, of course, a pirate is definitely counted as a job.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Yes, the ones listed above are all the nicknames she’s called.

Hmmm… she’s quite successful. I will label her average because she’s not at the top yet and she is also not below average. She has a wide platform and uses it to discuss issues around the world and certain events. She is very close and friendly to the people who support her.

I don’t know why. But this thread is so fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for answering.

HEHEHE! I’m glad you’re enjoying it, and I hope it’s helping with your character!

1 Like

The princesses and the thematic food. She has always been a huge fan of princesses.

2 Likes

Emilianna Saab

Modern

Her best friend calls her Em. At work, she is known as Miss Emmy. Her boss decided that, as it would be much easier for the kids to address her by a shorter name since her name is kind of long.

Elementary school teacher, third grade. Language arts and social studies are the subjects she teaches. It’s not a job she wanted at first, but after a few months, she started getting used to it and started liking it.

A question. I have finished writing this story, so I don’t know if I should switch to a character from my latest story, or continue with the same one for the next questions.

2 Likes

She just walked up to him and introduced herself. They met more because they lived in the same city.

She was hearing voices and when she turned around she saw humans who were barely there and were all disfigured. In state of blind panic she ran out of the house onto the street and a shuttle bus hit her.

It’s a really complicated story. She had finally come out of rehab and she found out about her heritage. When she left her childhood home for some reason she felt lighter and everything around her seemed to clear up and she finally had time to evaluate her actions and life choices.

She almost died but she was able to be stabilized. The doctors let her leave after a few weeks and trusted her to attend rehab classes and things like that but being the rebellious teen she was she went and got herself right back into the hospital and it messed with her mental health.

2 Likes

He managed to barely defeat it!

From his father! He was happy that his son was improving so rapidly! :smile:

His whole life :cry:

I’ll be back to answer the new ones!

3 Likes

I only have the information about her that is on the slides. She also forgot to put the full name of my other character, a rogue pirate that works alone, unless he meets a woman he would marry becuse he belived in monogamy and abstinence until marriage, even tho he used to take revenge on white women by seducing them out of their safe enviorments withouth having to sleep with them.

2 Likes
CoffeeAunt

Nice. What does she love most about princesses?

HEHE. Miss Emmy, I like that. Em just reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.

Oooh… YAY! Another teacher.

That’s completely up to you. You don’t have to continue with this character, though it may still help with developing her, and you don’t have to answer every question. Or if you want you can use a different character or both characters. It’s completely up to you. (wink)

Yomama

Eek! Is this a horror story?

Uh, how so though?

ChaoticDeluge

Right. I can see how that’s an unpleasant memory then.

HAHAHA! A different reaction but I like it.

Awww, that’s sad.

LunaticLeviTheSecond

Glad you still have some of the information though.

4 Likes

Started having hallucinations and repressed depression

No. It was her powers going haywire and she got frightened by it.

2 Likes
Kito

Kito doesn’t really have any nicknames! Obviously his wife calls him ‘honey’ or ‘babe’, and his big sister calls him ‘bro’ or ‘little bro’!

Arthur

Arthur’s nickname is technically Arthur as his real name is Arcturus, lol. But his only real nickname is Arty, his best friend Sierra calls him this! :smile:

Kito

Kito had a few odd jobs here and there. Of course he was a special task force commander for the final two decades of the Hundred-Year War, but his most recent job was a general tutor!

Arthur

Arthur was technically a pirate for over two hundred years before the beginning of the story! He doesn’t raid or pillage or anything, just lives outside the law with his friend: Sierra on their ship :smile:

3 Likes