1. Every Mozart Kugeln Variation

1. Every menu item from the Sailor Moon Cafe

1. Ichicoro’s miso with the works

1. Yellow muffins from Los Muchachos Bakery

I’d die stuffed and content.

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

https://meijiamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/image_meiji_5oz_chocorooms.png

2 Likes

I’ve had those. Delicious, but not the same.

2 Likes

Japanese Candies are a favorite of mine

2 Likes

Moved to food added tags

1 Like

Oohh, miso. I want to try real ramen.

2 Likes

Never understood how Naruto could gobble up so much ramen until I tried authentic miso ramen. So, so good.

2 Likes

I need it now. Also Taiyaki and Takoyaki.

2 Likes

I also have much praise for jajangmyeon. Wooin from Eleceed is just like me when it comes to jajangmyeon.

2 Likes

Alex.exe has shut down Uh….what?

2 Likes

Oh, and so many foods from Genshin Impact. I tried to make omelette rice…bad idea.

1 Like

Sounds like you haven’t read one of the best webcomics I’ve ever come across, Eleceed (and believe me, that is saying a lot…). It’s free and an official translation’s right here: Episode 1 | Eleceed

Let me know who your favorites are when you’re all caught up. Mine are Kayden and Kartein.

2 Likes

I’m liking Jiwoo. I haven’t read much, but…talking cat.

2 Likes

Yes, the great Kayden…sexiest man alive, most powerful awakener, topped by no one…is a talking cat. :rofl: Just wait until you get to chapter 141…it’s the funniest gag ever. But, they (as in the comic team) set it up gradually from the beginning all the way to that chap. But, when that punchline lands…it kills me every time. The humor is a blend of old school slapstick hilarity with modern sarcasm. That team has a blast working on this thing.

2 Likes

And Jiwoo is a total cinnamon roll that you want to squish to your chest in hugs all the time.

2 Likes

Back on topic, what’s that food you meant?

2 Likes