Forum User of the Month: September 2019

So we’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 20th September! You have until then to nominate whomsoever you please!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work:

Rules

• You have until the 20th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st September).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Mods and Admins cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A piece of art from @ChaoticDeluge (You can work out the details with me).
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get!

Good luck!

10 Likes

I’m conflicted between @anon68003072 and @itsjenn_a :sob::heart:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I nominate @BrutallyBritish. She’s been making amazing topics lately and I love her discussions and hearing about her point of view!

7 Likes

I nominate @StarMaryGoth
I’ve seen her posting a lot and doing a lot to help these forums out more than anyone else mentioned.

If I got more nominations I would totally nominate @AlissaGrace, @Kimballet, @Cheyara_M and more (I honestly think that a LOT of people help the forums out) but I’ve seen @StarMaryGoth being on here a lot, helping with things, for a long time and that’s why I think that she should be the forum user of this month.

11 Likes

Nominating @StarMaryGoth. :heart:

6 Likes

Aw, thanks guys, i am glad, because now i can only help much :+1:

4 Likes

Yay! Let’s starta @StarMaryGoth fan base!

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nominating @StarMaryGoth :innocent:

7 Likes

:joy: I’m flattered but winning once was good enough for me!

4 Likes

I nominate @Duckling for those polls :joy:

6 Likes

Am I happy about that? :joy:

• Yes!
  • Yes!, but in bold

0 voters

:joy:
Now I feel like I should nominate someone too… :no_mouth:

4 Likes

You won already? Jeez, I’m lost.

2 Likes

I nominate @Duckling for the win! She is the life of ze forum gamez :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I want to nominate @Duckling as well, even tho people already nominated you i wanted to show my support for that!

3 Likes

No one:

Literally no one:

Me when @Duckling posts a new poll:

@Duckling has my nomination :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@BrutallyBritish for sure! She’s made so much contribution to these forums

3 Likes

I nominate @itsjenn_a because she makes very good threads and is very intellectual.

4 Likes