Furry Art! (The safe for work version!)

Great game, the more people who realise they have furry art as their pfp the better :joy:

6 Likes

I’m gonna tag @MeghanWrites with this one

3 Likes

furries are cute. I love seen them at cons. yeah it has a creppy side evrything does.

4 Likes

I completely agree!

4 Likes

:joy: so does everyone that hanna drew a pfp for

5 Likes

I just like drawing animals but I’m not good enough at realistic styles, so I draw them cartoonish with a more human like expression :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So does every animal drawing that doesn’t look realistic count as furry art? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

No, yours is off the furry line, they aren’t really anthropomorphised. If it were a comic or cartoon and they spoke or acted like people, then it would be furry art

6 Likes

So if I just added a speech bubble it would count as furry art? :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Technically? Yes

4 Likes

Furry art looks cute

2 Likes

I like Furry Art =D
I’m planning to take some of the elements and throw it in what I hope becomes my art style :sweat_smile: (Maybe the way the eyes are drawn? Or the detail in tails! And ears!)

I’ve also seen some furry suits and they look soo cool! The colour schemes are nice too! =D

2 Likes

This counts as furry art.

I was super proud of this :eyes:

But yeah, this is just a normal character design. I just gave her furry arms, claws and cat ears with little whisker markings on her face and slit pupils. Bang, you got yourself some furry art!

14 Likes

cough

9 Likes

Hmmmm
HMMMMM

2 Likes

How did I not notice this before?

3 Likes

The safe for work version

Time skip me 2 years please. :pleading_face:

1 Like

furry art can be super cute ngl, here’s a piece I got of one of my characters a while ago

5 Likes

Cute :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Did you draw it yourself? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Nah, I commissioned it on Amino ^^

should I credit it lmao

1 Like

Is this furry art?

4 Likes