Furry Art! (The safe for work version!)

I thought furry art means drawing things that are furry, like furry animals…

1 Like

Absolutely counts!

Ha-ha…!

You were close, they’re very furry :eyes:

1 Like

Same :eyes::green_heart::no_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah and I was thinking why do people refuse to draw animals, is it because they suck at them? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

What if they just hate animals?! :scream::broken_heart::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

:scream_cat:

2 Likes

happy pride month owo

7 Likes

Pride UwU

2 Likes

I just had a thought…so are most Disney movies with animals furry movies because the animals talk? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Ah, yeah… I guess they would be. I know that Looney Tunes and the Muppets definitely would be, so yeah, I think they are.

One of my best friends drew this last year of his fursona with my help:
my_fursuit_drawing_no_background

I drew this for him as a request back then as well:

FYI i’m not a furry myself but he is and so is another of my closest friends :))

9 Likes

But at awesome, but I love the one your best friend requested, it’s so gorgeous!

1 Like

So are the ducklings I’m drawing for people right now considered furry art because they have human hair and clothes? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s their duckling fursonas!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be called feathersonas because ducks have feathers? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

HEHEHE. Probably. Let’s name it that anyway. I wanna see some feather art!

Thank you!

1 Like

i can’t believe i’ve never seen this thread :eyes: i have some furry art! none of it is done by me, but all were either commissioned by me or are designs i purchased (and i just haven’t comm’ed art yet). they’re all my fursonas, basically, :flushed:

REDACTEd

4 Likes

Which ones were commissioned and which ones were just purchased because of the designs ? :eyes:

1 Like