Genoster's | 1x1 RP||

Sure, goodnight!!!
I’m glad it’s all better now.

Archer
“I know that is true but I still just hate when people bring other people down for what brings them happiness.” I say as I cuddle into him a bit while we walk. “But as long as I have you I will always be happy.” I nuzzled into him I may have been wearing all of my winter gear but it was still chilly so I was trying to stay close for warmth.

I giggled as he booped my nose. “I am in fluffy wolly clothes.” I say as I laugh and follow him into the stall. “Gen you are a goof and I love you.” I say as I pull his hat over his ears. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him he had such an amazing personality and he always managed to make me smile. I honestly couldn’t have ever asked for anyone better.

The booth looked some what legitimate, the owner was a very small woman and she seemed very kind. I couldn’t help but smile at her. I knew it was her job to sell us on her services but I couldn’t help feeling welcome and trusting in her little booth. I listened to Gen explain the situation and nod. “It would be great if you could help us.” I say with a a smile and push Gen’s hair out of his eyes. I listened to what she said and thought. It honestly all made sense and I was ready to tell Gen to go for it.

“I trust her do it if you trust her to.” I say as I kiss his cheek and smile.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I nodded and turned to the old lady. “Yeah, I would appreciate it if you could heal me” I said. She nodded and looked at me. “But be warned my boy, if you were to move while I’m healing you, you may be in pain for the rest of your life” She said and I nodded. “Lay down” She said as she gestured towards a medical bed. I did as she said and she asked me to take off my shirt.

I was very hesitant because of my decaying skin but after a little inner debate, I did take the shirt off. At first the old lady gasped before she made me lay down. “You have the judicium curse, my boy” She told me. “what?” I asked her confused. I knew I was cursed, but I’ve never heard a name for it before. “It’s the curse of second chances” She explained but stopped and looked at Archer. “How much does he know?” She asked. “That I had a heavy past and that I had a second chance, but I haven’t been able to tell the details of it all” I explained softly as I wasn’t able to look at Arch.

"Well then, the curse implies that you are given a second chance and that curse is to make sure you earn it. Use your chance right and you will live the remaining lifespan you were supposed to live. Use it wrong, and you will lose some of your life ince again"She explains and runs her fingers over the skin, leaving a needle pin like sensation on her trail. “From the looks of it, you have been living the wrong life and have already wasted half of your lifetime right now, you can earn it back, but you have to life your life right” She said calmly, and for the first time since we talked about the curse, I looked at Arch. “I already am” I mumbled.

“Good, then let make it better by healing that rib” She said and made me lay straight on my back while lookong at the ceiling. “lay still, even if it hurts” She said and I nodded.

Laying still was harder than I thought, the first part of her healing me was her using focussed levitation to put the ribs on the right place, then she used time magic to speed uo the healing process of the crack.

When she was done I let out a sigh and panted as if I had just run a few miles. “Thank you…” I said as I sat up.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

@bpalmer:grimacing:

1 Like

OMG so sorry I had this typed and never hit reply and its gone now. I will try my best to get it done again today

1 Like

sure hun no problem, just wanted to remind you

1 Like

Archer
I was still worried to let go of Gen completely as the lady told him that she could heal it and he had agreed to it so I kept a hold on his hand. I was even more worried when I heard her tell him how still he had to be. “Gen be careful please.” I say as I give his hand one last little squeeze before I let go so that I did not move him by mistake. I was cold just looking at my poor man shirtless in the still beyond chilly tent but I was glad he trusted her.

I knew that he was hesitant not because of the cold air but because of what his body looked like and that made me honestly panic a bit for him. The sound of the lady gasping had me on pins and needles to see how Gen would react. I was surprised when the lady gave his curse a name and honestly Gen seemed just as surprised. I had honestly assumed that he knew practically everything about it. “Curse of second chances?” I mumbled as I was thinking about what little Gen had even told me about it. I didnt care if he couldn’t tell the details I was sure it was tramatic and I would never push him to go there. He would tell me about it when he was comfortable to tell me. “Hey its ok you dont have to tell me now or ever Gen.” I say as I walk over giving his hand another reassuring little squeeze as I smile at him.

I let go of his hand as she started healing him but I stayed close. I wanted him to know I was still right there if he needed me for any reason. I watched the lady as she started to do her magic and I watch Gen honestly just making sure he was handling everything alright.

I watched what she was doing and it took everything in me not to whine at what looked extremely painful I was amazed with the straight face that Gen kept even though I could see some discomfort in his eyes.

I watch Gen set ups nd I let out a breath that I hadn’t known that I was holding in. “Better?” I asked softly as I picked up his jacket off the floor of the tent as he put his shirt back on.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

The process of healing the rib felt uncomfortable, to say the least. What was weird was the feeling of the bone growing inside me and the most painful thing was the moving of the rib. In between, I saw Arch watching over me, which was a bigger relief than I would’ve ever thought someone could give me after my mom died.

I was grateful that Arch was so accepting of the fact that I couldn’t tell him much about my curse. But despite this reassurance, I felt like I had to give him at least a bit more information. He deserved to know what happened, and I thought so for a little bit, but how do you explain to someone you love and loves you back, that you have died before, that even worse things than death had happened to me.

Once she was done, I sat up and Arch handed me my jacket after I had put on my shirt again. I nodded to his question and the old woman smiled. “You did well, my boy,” She said kindly. “What do I pay you?” I asked but she shook her head. “No payment needed. I just hope that when the time comes you’ll repay my kindness” She told us with a kind smile but something about the last part rubbed me the wrong way. It may have been my natural guard against people and so I didn’t want to get further into it and just thanked her instead.

After that, we walked out of the tent and I held Archer’s hand. I let out a sigh before I looked him in the eyes. “I want you to know that I am not afraid to tell you about my curse, if you want, we can talk tonight when we get home, but not right now. Let’s enjoy today in peace” I offered him with a soft smile.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I was sure that what the lady had done was uncomfortable but if it helped and he felt better it wasn’t much in the scheme of things. I was glad to see the relief on his face though when he realized I was right there. I was watching and I wasn’t going to let anything bad happen to him. As dumb as it sounded I honestly liked to be a little protective of him.

I knew that he couldn’t say much about his curse and honestly I didnt care much about it. A curse was a curse. I mean everything considered I was making his curse go away so the logistics of how or why or anything like that meant very little to me. I watched over him he was doing better than I know I would have. I kept pushing anything about the curse out of my mind it worried me but I had him so I needed to let it go. Accept that he was ok and that’s all I needed.

I hugged him tight after he had put his shirt and jacket on. I was really glad he felt better. I ruffled his hair softly and kissed his cheek. I was rather surprised when the lady asked for no payment but what she said nearly made my heart stop. Of course deals that’s what everyone around here payed with and you were lucky if a deal didnt end with your life. I held Gen’s hand tight I didnt like how she had said that. I was an optimistic person and honestly her words still scared me. It wasn’t unusual for an agreement to cost you your life in the long run and I hated those kinds of things.

I could tell something was bothering Gen as we walked out of the tent. His sigh made that even more clear. I looked down at him and then he spoke. “I told you just tell me what you want when you want about it Gen. We dont need to make it a big deal its really ok.” I told him as I smiled and wiped my foggy glasses with my mitten. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. “You sill want to skate or play in the snow?” I asked as I tried to keep him close I was cold.
@Meekepeek

3 Likes

I noticed that Archer had a similar reaction to the request of the old lady, and I just wished that for once, the deal would be a small task in the future with no further dangers.

When he told me that I was free to tell what and when I want, I nodded. “I know, but I want you to know about it because I feel like you should know where some of my lesser traits come from” I explain.

He asked if I still wanted to akate or play in the snow and I nodded. "Let’s scate, then take the gondola up to the mountain, I heard there’s a big sled track through the forest down the mountain and the tracks are premade. So you just and look around"I explained with a smile.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Archer
I walked with Gen I was trying to shake what the lady had said from my head. I knew it bothered Gen now but I honestly didnt want to let it ruin our day so I was trying not to dwell on it.

I leaned my head on him when he said he wanted to tell me about the curse. The fact that he thought I should know honestly meant a lot because that meant he cared about me and trusted me I knew that was really big for him. “OK then you can tell me when we get home.” I say as I smile at him

I pulled my hat down over my ears even more when he nodded. I smiled. “Good call I was just going to suggest skating first myself.” I said as I giggled and looked for a place to rent skates. I was trying not to shiver but I knew I would warm up as soon as we started to skate so I wasn’t to worried.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I smiled and squeezed his hand as he leaned his head on my shoulder. “Yes, for now, let’s just focus on having a wonderful time in this winter wonderland” I said smiling and then helped Arch look for a rental place.

I nudged Arch as I spotted one and started walking towards it. “Good day, what can I get you two?” the girl at the rental place asked. “I would like some figure skating size 5 and for him ice hockey skates in shoe size…” I started and turned to Arch. “What’s your shoe size?” I asked.

@bpalmer
I don’t think I’ve ever thought about the shoes size of my characters :rofl:

2 Likes

Archer
I smiled and kiss him as we head towards the skate rental place that Gen found. I giggled and put my mittens in my pockets so I could put my skates in as soon as I got them. “I’m pretty excited to go skating again this is the only winter activity I really like.” I admitted as I smiled.

I walked with Gen towards the skate place and let him get his skates. He had relatively small feet but he was a small guy so it honestly didnt surprised me at all. I laughed a little when he thought I wanted hockey skates. “I’ve never used hockey skates before but if you have mens figure skates size 11 would be great.” I told the man as I held Gen close to me. “For future refrance I wear and 11.” I told him.
@Meekepeek

2 Likes

When he said he wanted figure skates I looked surprised. “I just picked the Ice hockey skates because you can manoeuvre the same as with figure skates, but they don’t have the pointers. Natural ice often have bumps in them so it’s easy to get stuck on one and fall” I explained but shrugged as I assumed he knew what he was doing. “I’m glad you like it too, who knows, I might be able to teach you some tricks” I said with a grin and we walked to a bench to put the skates on.

Once I put a foot on the ice, I could feel a nostagic feeling that I thought I never feel again. It’s been years since I had skated. After returning alive, I never sat foot on ice.

Unconsciously I started to skate a little bit forward, backwards and doing simple swirls to get used to the ice.

I then skated back to Arch and took both his hands before skating backwards with a smile while he would be skating forwards. “Mind if I show off for a little bit, I want to show you what my mom and I used to practice” I said smiling and let go of his hands as we reached the middle of the lake where not too many people were.
@bpalmer
What he’s doing.

2 Likes

Archer
“Gen I know Ive skated before.” I say as I giggle as he explained to me why he thought I would have wanted hockey skates instead. I smiled as I walked with him to a bench and took my boots off. I put my skates on and it took me a bit long to make sure I had them on as tight as I needed. My fingers were cold enough I couldn’t feel them super well so pulling the laces tight was harder than it should have been. I got them tied tight soon enough though.

I smiled the memories of the last time I had skated with someone came flooding back and I had to try my hardest to hold the intense flood of emotions back. I hadn’t skated with anyone since I was little but I couldn’t shake her out of my head I watch Gen and his movements reminded me of her. I fought my tears back as I took deep breaths and tried to push it out of my mind.

I stepped onto the ice and smiled at the familiar feeing of the ice beneath the blades of my skates. It brought me back to some of the rare good times of my childhood but also some very painful moments too.

I took Gen’s hand and tried to steady my breathing. “Yeah if you dont mind me showing off when your done but I know Ill be rusty as hell.” I say as I laugh and I smiled as I heard him talk about his mom. He had mentioned her a little but I couldn’t bring myself to mention my older sister without the emotions I was hardly holding back coming spilling out. I smiled as I did a little turn warming up and trying to push thoughts of my sister to the back of my mind. I wanted to push them down and enjoy my time here with him.
@Meekepeek I appreciate this as a former competitive figure skater this made me smile so so much

2 Likes

Omg I didn’t know you did figure skating, I’m so jealous!!!

2 Likes

yeah for about 10 years actually its still a hobby I absolutely love

1 Like

That’s so cool.
I saw this video and when the part at 4.15 started I had Gen in my head straight away:

1 Like

This is super cool!!

1 Like

Yesss!
I really wanna see a full show like this one day.

2 Likes