Going to the Gym

:pleading_face:
I think it’s the same here. You can go but if you’re not 18+ your parents have to sign something

2 Likes

Every time I try to work out, I do it for one day, then the next day I’m extremely sore, so I have to wait a few days to workout again. By the time I’m healed I’ve already lost motivation and I’m sitting on my couch eating potato chips again.

3 Likes

Mondays & Fridays, I do:

• Lat pull down
  • Seated cable row
  • Dumbbell shoulder press
  • Arnold Press
  • Chest press (incline and decline)
  • Chest pullover
  • Shoulder to face pull (cable)
  • Assisted pull ups
  • Assisted chin ups
  • Assisted dips

Wednesdays & Saturdays:

• Tricep extensions (normal and overhead)
  • Tricep kickback
  • Assisted Tricep dip
  • Cable bicep curls
  • Cable preacher curls
  • Standing ab crunch
  • Lying Cable crunch
  • Cable squat
  • Cable pull through
  • Cable deadlift
  • Hip abductor
  • Leg press
  • Cable kickback
  • Cable leg lift
  • ab twist
  • Pall of press
  • Wood chop
  • Bell tower pull (abs)
2 Likes

When did you start activily going to gym ? :eyes:

2 Likes

Interesting, I like it!
My favorite is definitely shoulder to face pull (cable).

2 Likes

When I was 16. I was really active then but at the end of high school (18) I had to take a break because of graduation and everything. After that, I tried to be as active as I was before but I didn’t have time. I got back to it a year ago :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the one I was talking about. I really do miss the gym but hopefully when things go back to normal, I’m gonna be putting on my summer gym gear.

2 Likes

Yeeee, I need to go to the gym before I start gaining more weight. :tired_face:

1 Like

Yeaa.

I don’t workout lol, I just eat.

2 Likes

Mood. :joy:

2 Likes

I work out. But mostly it’s just training for my competitive sports. Or I work out at home…

In the summer, though, I usually find myself at the gym.

3 Likes

i am not doing it, piwiod

2 Likes

we’re ELA nerds, you think we go to the gym? HEHUGH

i kinda want pwetty legs doe :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i dont think that was on purpose but its so funny

*opens planner * bish where *flips pages desperately *

2 Likes

I guess you would do cardio before weights in your situation so that’s fair enough.

With me, I can’t survive without the gym.

2 Likes

It depends. Some people think that you can go to the gym and then eat whatever they want. It would also depend on the kind of workout you did. Along with the fact that going to the gym doesn’t always help people get in shape, it just doesn’t do anything for some people.

I enjoy playing active sports, something that gives me adrenaline or joy. But there are some things that I find less enjoyable. Such as running in the street or on sidewalks. I prefer taking a jog through the woods to that.

Nope. But I think it’s more just lack of options than it is I don’t want to.

2 Likes

For one of my sports, it’s mostly weights and muscle. For the other, it’s like, purely cardio haha.

3 Likes

i never work out lol — i never visited a gym

2 Likes

Hehehe I see now. Well it depends on your goals I guess, I always start off with weight training and do cardio afterwards or on my days off.

1 Like

Yes definitely, it helps a lot but you also need to eat a lot of protein, fruits, vegetables as well!

Well, I used to like working out but ever since quarantine got in the way, I stopped working out and started becoming lazier lol. We have a weight room in my school which is like the Gym. I was planning on having a membership for the gym since membership for the gym is 14+ but unfortunately due to the corona virus I can’t go. :confused:

2 Likes