Going to the Gym

I’m still weak :pleading_face:

Gym gear is just the best :heart_eyes:

What’s your favorite day? What are you most excited about?

1 Like

Hehehe yes!! I usually wear a tank top & leggings but when it’s summer, I either wear a sports bra with shorts or leggings. What about you?

The days I really like are Wednesdays & Saturdays because of leg day. You?

1 Like

It depends! When I’m doing my arms and back I wear a long-sleeved top with leggings but most of the time I’d wear a sports bra! I don’t really like shorts

Yes, leg day! I also like Thursdays because I do my back and that’s entertaining to me

1 Like

Sometimes shorts can be a problem if you have a round butt like me haha. It’s annoying that some old women have to be mean about what I wear to the gym. I’m 26 for crying out loud, let me wear what I want!

Heheh back is entertaining for sure. I love doing lat pulldowns!

1 Like

Ooof, I can imagine! Stares and comments like that could be really annoying, it’s just sad

Yes, they are the best!

1 Like

yeeesss! same :clap:t2::clap:t2:

of course! going to the gym kind of motivates me to do more if im being honest. workouts other ways like at home or a sport is amazing too.

im a gym nerd- i looveee working out. im kind of addicted. i didnt like it as much when i was younger, but now i workout all of the time. and yes, i go to the gym as much as i can.

i do a lot, but i tend to focus on one area of my body at a time. you know, leg day; core day; arm day; it really just depends on how im feeling that day tbh. i mean, i can do full body workouts too lol.

1 Like

I don’t like full body workouts, I can’t focus that way :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Just focusing on one area of my body!

1 Like

ripp, i get i to certain moods… like i’ll be like “oh im bored, i want to do so and so” but i dont feel like working out one area that day, then i just do a full body workout :woman_facepalming:t2:

It’s really annoying. I’m here at the gym to workout, not listen to people’s nonsense.

I enjoy the leg press more hehe.

Biggest Mood ever

1 Like

Yes, I think going to the gym helps a lot of people get in shape.

Yes! I like the athletic activity

I’ve only used gym supplies rarely and I’ve never been to an actual gym.

1 Like

Yep, it definitely is. :white_heart:

I never workout. :rofl::white_heart: But I do like eating salads. :yum::white_heart:

2 Likes

Do you think going to the Gym is a good way to get in shape?

Yes, it is a good way to keep in shape for those with the motivation to keep going. I was with a join for about a year, and the only reason this anti-exercise individual kept going regularly was 'cause she was a gym-buddy for her best friends. I motivated them, which motivated me.

Do you like to workout? Do you even go to the Gym?

No. No, not any more. I stopped going 'cause I moved countries. That’s a good reason, right?

3 Likes

The gyms in my country are opening again. Are there any countries who’s gyms are also open? :eyes:

2 Likes

Fair, fair!!

Mine has been open for 2 months now :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Oof that seems early , but I guess your country handled Corona pretty well then if the gyms were able to open again so fast . Do you wear a mask while going to the the gym and-or keep enough distance between each other?

2 Likes

Yeah, this were different here I guess. And noo, nothing! Everything is back to normal!

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s great ! :scream:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity