Gravity Falls: A New Adventure! [Official Thread]

Welcome To Gravity Falls, Oregon! :evergreen_tree:

Congratulations! Your on the next busy bus line to go to the best summer-town in Oregon, Gravity Falls! Whether kid, adult, teen, or elder alike all are welcome in our small yet humble town. What’s it like you ask?! Well… Things are not what they seem in this little town, A goblin or two and a gnome might just try to kidnap you but! With the help of the local residents the people you meet and perhaps the weird curse laid upon the city itself will help you pull through! Or will you succumb to Gravity Falls mysterious creatures? Capture them for yourself, Or research every being for the chance of fame and success. The choice is yours!

Information.

Your character either just arrived to Gravity Falls, Have been there for years, Or haven’t been there for awhile. Gravity falls is a weird town filled with a large secret and various mythological creatures that are supposed to be myths. It’s based on the cartoon series “Gravity Falls” and its best you read the summary to get a better idea of the RP! The main goal will be to stop that secret…If you can find it in the first place :wink:

Rules.
  • Max of 4 Characters!
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner,
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
  • You CANNOT Be a canon character, They will be OC’s although you can be related to the canon characters or use characters from different shows that have a similar design like The Loud House.
Faceclaim Slide.

(Click the emoji!) :evergreen_tree:

Tags.

@sunflower.flow
@Melaniey
@wishh.writes
@Lady_Cannella
@RpQueen
@ThePoeticRaven
@raviola
@FuzilladeBlue

ENTRACE SYNOPSIS:

You could either be just getting off the bus, Arriving to the falls or out and about doing what you’d like, It’s early in the morning and the sun is shining. A perfect day to go out with friends or a loved one, Welcome To Gravity Falls, Oregon.

MysteryShack

4 Likes

SUBSCIBER

Rowan got onto the bus with her backpack. She sat in the back seat away from people. The bus stopped and she walked out of the bus. She felt a slight eariness in the air and shivered a little, it wasn’t even cold. She came here to help uncover the mystery, but nobody has. Rowan sighed before walking up to the Mystery Shack.

Opening the door a worn smell hit her nose and she walked up to the register. A girl was standing there, she propped her hand on her hip. “What’s the big deal around here.” She hummed. “I’ve been living here but never heard of the recent news,” Rowan said.

@ForeverAngel

IDK HOW TO START :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

RS_Banner

Raelyn occupied a seat between the middle and back of the bus, looking out the window as her music device played one of at least three hundred-something songs that had been added to it over the past several years. She hummed quietly along, fiddling with her necklace.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Heart Shaped Box - 10 Years

───────⚪────────────────────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:05 / 5:17 ⠀ ───○ :loud_sound:⠀ ᴴᴰ :gear: ❐ ⊏⊐

"Hey, wait
I’ve got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice…"

Several Hours Later…

Not long after the bus stopped in the town of Gravity Falls, she gathered the gym bag with her clothes and other possessions and hopped off.

“So… This is the town that I was born in,” she’d mumble to herself. “I wonder if anyone here remembers my family at all.”

With a sigh, she left the bus station in the direction of a local motel. Tomorrow, I’ll look for a place to rent out, she’d mentally note. How hard could it be in a place like this?

3 Likes

Angelica woke up to the sun shining into her bedroom, Which of course was nestled right in the corner of the attic. Sitting up and attempting to stretch her already aching bones from yesterdays shift. Angelica got up walking across the creaking wood floor and did her usual morning care. Teeth hygiene, A shower and skincare.

Angelica got dressed, Wearing a mustard-yellow top, Blue Jean overalls and white sneakers, Clipping in a set of earring studs that matched her shirt. Plopping down on her bed and opening her smaller sized mirror she had to duct tape to her wall to keep up. Brushing out her frizzy hair into a neat format as it dangled behind her head. She spritz on a few pumps of perfume and dust off her outfit of the day. Finally putting on a thick layer of red tinted lip gloss and a neutral color eye shadow her outfit was complete.

Going down the slightly crumbling wooden staircase, There was her grandmother in her usual plaid cardigan outfit showcasing her self-proclaimed “mysteries.” Angel loved her grandmother to death but man was she the con of all con-artists. Selling whatever she fount in the back of her truck or either in a few old closets. Smacking them together with industrial glue and making up some cheap legend to support the claim.

Angelica attempted to sneak past her Grandmother but to little avail. “Angie! Get over here!” Maria called out happily. Angelica sluggishly approached her Grandmother preparing herself for the workload.

“I need you to go paint these clown noses with black paint, I’m making a reverse Rudolph!” Maria exclaimed proudly holding up the clown nose and tossing it into the bucket with other noses.

Angelica facepalmed before nodding and picking up the heavy bucket, Placing the bucket down in a corner once she saw a customer approach the register. The customer looked slightly disgusted from the smell and honestly Angel couldn’t blame her. With the amount of repaints and re-install this place gets a day she’s still surprised on how this isn’t legally a toxic waste dump.

Sliding behind the register as the girl took a moment to look around before turning to Angelica. “What’s the big deal around here.” The girl hummed. “I’ve been living here but never heard of the recent news,” The girl said.

Angelica blank faced the girl with a look of confusion. “You’ve been living here but haven’t caught eye of any creatures? Say small little fellas’ with pointy red hats, Or a freakishly large bat or two. Maybe even a person with slight decay and a bad smell?” Angelica asked curious.

“You mustt be new.” Angelica chuckled before opening the register to re-count yesterday’s profit.

Angel's Outfit.

@Melaniey - Rowan

2 Likes

SUBSCIBER

No. I’ve lived here my entire life,” Rowan said leaning on the counter. “But I don’t go out to far,” Rowan added. Rowan then thought to herself, Maybe I have but get it mixed with my own power. She sighed. “What’s your name?” Rowan asked. “Now that I think about it, maybe a few red hat fella’s appeared at my front door, but that could just have been my dad placing and taking away nomes for god knows what experiments.” She pondered. “I never question the old man.”

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Milos had hoped to make friends on the bus, but in the end he didn’t have the confidence to do so. So for the majority of the time in the bus he just sat and thought.

When the bus stopped he didn’t know where to go, and he noticed a slightly rusty building with the words “Mystery Hack” written on it. He hoped that someone in there knew a place where he could stay.

He opened the door and noticed a conversation happening between two girls. He stood silent for a bit waiting for a little space to ask a question.

“Do any of you know a place where I can stay?” He asked nervously.

@ForeverAngel
@Melaniey

1 Like

No. I’ve lived here my entire life,” Rowan said leaning on the counter. “But I don’t go out to far,” Rowan added. Angel sighed. “Can’t say I blame you.” Angelica added. “What’s your name?” Rowan asked.

“Angelica Mondragon, Yes the Mondragon that’s related to the con-artist that runs this dump. You?” Angel stated. “We’ve created more creatures that are genuinely running around. I’m sure of it.” Angel commented.

“Now that I think about it, maybe a few red hat fella’s appeared at my front door, but that could just have been my dad placing and taking away nomes for god knows what experiments.” Rowan pondered. “I never question the old man.”

Angelica chuckled. “Trust me, You’d know if it was genuine gnomes. They come in large groups and kidnap girls to make them their queen.” Angel stated sadly in all serious.Suddenly a kid with a colorful jacket and dark hair came into the shack confused as ever as he approached the register.

He stood silent for a bit waiting for a little space to ask a question. “Do any of you know a place where I can stay?” He asked nervously.

Angel furrowed her eyebrows a bit. “You look no older than 13 kid, Where’s your parents?” Angel asked concerned.

@Melaniey - Rowan
@RpQueen - Milos

2 Likes

:butterfly: Oliver Madigan :butterfly:

Every summer seemed to be the same, kids came back from long trips, families reunited. The town just had that charm and allure. It made things easier when knowing who was new or returning, but honestly, meeting the new ones was always the best part.

Oliver just skipped along the sidewalk humming a familiar tune. That’s why the summer was amazing. Not because the usual, ‘no more school’ and that such, but because that’s when the town really came together.

Of course, familiar faces were always a bonus. Oliver grinned, hopping forwards, swinging around the new girl - so not so familiar after all, but still quite worth it. “Hey, welcome to Gravity Falls!” he exclaimed, “Is it just you here? Strange, but I suppose everyone needs an accomplice.”

@ThePoeticRaven

2 Likes

:dna: Arlo Hendrix :dna:

Arlo just strolled into the police department, approaching the front desk before dropping off another dossier, and then just proceeded to stare at Marlene. Guess, you know what’s going on. What’s in the dossier?

“You’re never going to believe what happened today,” he continued, interrupting the earlier train of thought, “but then again, it’s a slow day. You really will appreciate this.” She usually knew what was going on, it was her 'sp called* job after all. No, this was more so for the sake of the collection she had.

And maybe, just maybe, it actually was a slow day. “New residents dropping in, the catacombs reawakening, I know you have gadgets you want to test out. No one will notice if a few creatures go missing and t’s not like anyone will ever question the town sheriff.”

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

marlenetext

Marlene shuffled through the stack of files, Picking up her coffee swirling it around in the cup whilst a hint of cinnamon gave a sweet and soft aroma, Taking a sip she placed the mug back down.

Marlene quickly adjusted her outfit, She wore a white and black striped shirt with a purple jacket, Alongside a black skirt and black boots. A fresh layer of purple lipstick and a hat that rested on-top of her jet black locks draping behind her back.

Slightly sighing she took a glance at her office, The lights were dark and boxes were scattered around the room. The shelves were stacked with various of reports whether of missing people or creatures scurrying in the woods throughout the night and day. Basic and boring archives she had seen all too many times. The only thing giving any support of light was the window next to her desk daring to let a few rays of sunlight seep through the stained glass and the multiple blue screens plastered in a hologram format with hundreds of articles and information.

Marlene perked up a bit when she heard her office door unlock, With a swift motion the screens disappeared. In strolled Arlo in his signature coat with his monocle rested op-top his face. Arlene took a small breath of relief letting the screens pop up again. He dropped off a dossier and gave Marlene a stare. Guess, you know what’s going on. What’s in the dossier?

“You’re never going to believe what happened today,” Arlo continued, Interrupting the earlier train of thought, “But then again, it’s a slow day. You really will appreciate this.” Arlo stated.

Swiftly taking her boots off her desk Marlene turned herself and her swivel chair around to face Arlo. Marlene raised an eyebrow as he continued.

“New residents dropping in, The catacombs reawakening, I know you have gadgets you want to test out. No one will notice if a few creatures go missing and t’s not like anyone will ever question the town sheriff.” Arlo proclaimed.

Marlene chuckled, “Of course. Even if they did they’d only have to come to me. Yet that’d be a bad case for them since I run everything.” Marlene stated with a egotistical tone.

Picking up a gun that shined a florescent purple hue- Marlene clicked the button as a small orb dropped into the chamber the gun buzzed with the sound of an engine with a few static pulses the gun shined a bit more brightly earning a full charge. “What’s your plan?” Marlene asked curiously.

Marlene's Outfit.

Marlene's Office.

officee

@FuzilladeBlue - Arlo

3 Likes

“You look no older than 13 kid, Where’s your parents?” One of the girls asked. Milos was a little annoyed he had been called an age younger than he was.

“I’m 14 actually, my parents are hours away from here.” He knew it sounded weird for a 14 year old to be alone in a town without his parents. He fidgeted with his jacket, he wanted a good first impression so he fixed his hair a little.

“You could say they left me, but to be honest I need a break from all the drama at home.” He laughed softly. But his expression saddened when he mentioned home.

“So anyways, are there any hotels or rooms I can rent for a bit? My mom left me some money. I’m only staying for the summer of course.” He gestured to both girls.
@ForeverAngel
@Melaniey

1 Like

“Making plans is not fun part,” he complained, “but yes, I always have one! Obviously. I just think that…say, we should wait a bit?” He glanced back at her with a grin now, apprehensive still, but there wasn’t much Marlene tended to turn down to.

Vaulting over the counter, Arlo landed with a flourish while rummaging through other spare weapons she kept. Parts here and there, a tad messy, but being too neat also ruined the fun. The undead creatures had a weakness for music and no one here was interested in singing. It also wasn’t the first time they went up against this. More of a practice run. Sure, the first time was for the sake of research, but now? They knew what would happen. The question wasn’t ‘how to stop those creatures’, but how they could use them for entertainment.

“The not-plan is to wait for the undead to attack the town,” he continued, “there always seemed to be a strange affinity for the Mystery Shack, so no doubt that’s the spot.” Arlo swung up a stray scrap of metal, stabbing it into the wall-mounted map over that location, “and then save everyone. You secure your reputation and collect research.”

Another glance at the clock, “Twenty minutes? Yes, give or take. Maybe fifteen. Ah well, nothing here is reliable regardless.” He dropped the spare inventory back to the table, “get me a coffee in the meantime? The shoppe shouldn’t be too far.”

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

RS_Banner

Raelyn readjusted the bag on her shoulder as a local started bouncing around her.

“Hey, welcome to Gravity Falls!” he’d exclaim. “Is it just you here? Strange, but I suppose everyone needs an accomplice.”

“Yeah, it’s just me,” she replied. “I guess you could say that I’m… starting a new adventure.

Though in reality, the nineteen year old wanted to know more about her birthplace. Why did her parents leave this town not long after she was born? Was there something about this place that scared them? If so, then she’ll get to the bottom of it. After all, she did leave home in the middle of the night without telling anyone.

1 Like

marlenetext

“Making plans is not fun part,” Arlo complained, “but yes , I always have one! Obviously. I just think that…say, we should wait a bit?” He glanced back at her with a grin now. “I can work with that.” Marlene nodded.

Vaulting over the counter, Arlo landed with a flourish while rummaging through other spare weapons she kept. “Drama Queen.” Marlene muttered under her breath with a grin.

“The not-plan is to wait for the undead to attack the town,” Arlo continued, “there always seemed to be a strange affinity for the Mystery Shack, so no doubt that’s the spot.” Arlo swung up a stray scrap of metal, stabbing it into the wall-mounted map over that location, “and then save everyone. You secure your reputation and collect research.” Arlo stated proudly.

“Sure, Killer zombies. Mass panic across the town. Hm maybe a death could enhance the media coverage.” Marlene stood up with a smile. “But you are paying for that crack in my wall.” Marlene stated and folded her arms.

Arlo glanced at the clock, “Twenty minutes? Yes, give or take. Maybe fifteen . Ah well, nothing here is reliable regardless.” Arlo stated dropping the spare inventory back to the table, “Get me a coffee in the meantime? The shoppe shouldn’t be too far.” Arlo asked with an obvious smug expression.

Marlene scoffed. “I’m a detective, Your partner sure but not your secretary. A coffee does sound much needed though especially if an attack is in order.” Marlene stated looking over her now empty coffee mug she sighed snatching Arlo by his coat and dragging him out the back door.

Removing her hat and tossing her hair into a decent yet messy bun and tying it with a spare tie. Marlene walked over to her car. A luxurious model with blackout windows.

“After you.” Marlene expressed in a teasing manner opening her arm to motion towards the car door.

@FuzilladeBlue - Arlo

The boy made an irritated expression. “I’m 14 actually, my parents are hours away from here.” He stated. Angel chuckled and sighed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to assume your age…It is odd that they sent you here without any parental guardian.” Angelica added I mean she couldn’t even be on her own completely at-least not yet legally.

“You could say they left me, but to be honest I need a break from all the drama at home.” Milos laughed softly. But his expression saddened when Milos mentioned home.

Angel gave a worried expression before tapping her foot against the wooden panel. His parents were clearly irresponsible or just didn’t care whatsoever.

“So anyways, are there any hotels or rooms I can rent for a bit? My mom left me some money. I’m only staying for the summer of course.” Milos gestured to both girls.

Turning to the viewpoint of the empty room upstairs. “Well…My grandma does have a spare room upstairs. You could stay there until someone comes to help you?” Angelica offered.

“Not for free he isn’t!” My grandmother yelled out. Angelica rolled her eyes. “Ignore her, You definitely are not giving any money you have to this fake of an attraction.” Angelica smiled.

@RpQueen - Milos
@Melaniey - Rowan

2 Likes

:butterfly: Oliver Madigan :butterfly:

“Well, you are quite in luck,” he laughed, “there are plenty of adventures to be found here. Anything you’ve heard of this place, it’s all true. There is no better town to spend summer.” And there was a good chance she already knew about all thew strangeness in the area. That’;s why she came. Oliver knew practically everyone here. Newcomers were always vising family or exploring the phenomenons.

“I’m Oliver,” he introduced, “and it’s a pleasure to meet you. Are you staying anywhere? I know that there are many transfer students through the years.We always have a room open and it’s certainly cheaper than staying at a motel or finding a flat. However, if you do want to skip straight to the fun bits, a few of my friends are meeting up and the famed Mystery Shack to mess with the other new residents. It’s a blast, I can guarantee that.”

@ThePoeticRaven

Arlo did take in mind the potentiality of Marlene actually charging him for the wall damage, but she was also the one to reinforce the place with some magical metal. ‘We have to have a secure base’ she said, or something like that. Unicorn hair and all, though as perilous as that whole fiasco was.

Nevertheless, he ignored that statement in favour of allowing himself to be dragged out to the car. “I’m assuming that this gesture of allowing me to head in first gives me permission to drive,” he said, winking then stealing the stealing wheel. It wasn’t even that far of a walk but Marlene loved the effect. Even with all the cars around town, the iconic black model was quite familiar. Granted, the town was also small. Must have been a fortune to import.

“Something creamy today, like caramel,” he thought out loud with the flavours, “or just black coffee. Tea maybe? The early grey is good. No, black coffee.” Or just all three.

“On another note, this run will take more than a few minutes so perhaps a ‘take out’ type? Grab your drink and I’ll drive to the undead site.” Arlo pulled into the car park before opening the door, “Maybe get a few orders. It might help with the catacombs.”

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

marlenetext

“I’m assuming that this gesture of allowing me to head in first gives me permission to drive,” Arlo said, winking then stealing the stealing wheel.

Opening the passenger side Marlene slipped into the seat and shut the door. “Crash my car and I’m poisoning you with a toxic flower.” Marlene warned with a grin. All in all she was more than serious.

As they drove down the street passing by the odd citizens of Gravity Falls.

“Something creamy today, like caramel,” he thought out loud with the flavors, “or just black coffee. Tea maybe? The early grey is good. No , black coffee.” Or just all three." Arlo stated.

“I could go for an Iced Mocha Frap, Simple. Sweet and chocolatey” Marlene stated semi-excitedly already tasting the whipped cream and chocolate fudge drizzle.

“On another note, This run will take more than a few minutes so perhaps a ‘take out’ type? Grab your drink and I’ll drive to the undead site.” Arlo pulled into the car park before opening the door, “Maybe get a few orders. It might help with the catacombs." Arlo added.

“Aw. Look at you finally taking me out on a date, It’s about time.” Marlene teasingly stated flicking her dark locks behind her. As they walked into the local cafe Marlene placed their order.

“To go, Make it quick.” Marlene semi-demanded from the worker who only gave Marlene a nasty look until she looked down at her glistering gold FBI badge earning her to turn pale and scurry off to make their drinks. Per usual everyone kept a distance- Being around a mediocre police officer was enough to worry a crowd but an FBI agent in broad daylight was nearly a national emergency.

The worker quickly brought back their food and drinks as Marlene handed Arlo his bag. “Alright, That should cover food. The attack shouldn’t take too long.” Marlene explained taking out her phone and shooting a message to the department to ready up those large radios across the city’s perimeter.

“Ready?” Marlene asked Arlo as she took a sip of her coffee.

@FuzilladeBlue - Arlo

1 Like

SUBSCIBER

Rowan leaned against the counter and saw another person walk in. She looked around while Angelica and the boy. “Not for free he isn’t!” a lady said and Rowan snapped back. “Ignore her, You definitely are not giving any money you have to this fake of an attraction.” Angelica smiled. “You’re only 14?” Rowan said looking confused at the boy.

“Well of all the places you come looking in Gravity Falls for a place to stay? These places might be cheap but I wouldn’t stay here.” Rowan said. “Unless your use to gnomes and scary noises at night.” Rowan shivered a little.

@ForeverAngel
@RpQueen

1 Like

There were several queries as to why Marlene thought flaunting her badge was a goods idea. If anything, she did enjoy the fear that it came with and the benefits, but that wasn’t how heroes were viewed. It was more complicated, others would like one more if they were considered ‘good’. On that note, clearly they were not on that side, but pretending could be the very least.

Or just for the sake of secondary school. Arlo had to score a decent personality to gain tenure to teach here. It was almost natural now to slip between personalities and there were fundamentals behind that as well. Marlene couldn’t be the town hero for saving residents from the undead if they disliked her, or saw it as her duty. A hero stepped up to the job, an FBI agent was expected to save everyone.

But that was her choice in the end. Arlo took his multiple orders, stowing them away for now. Perhaps he’d get tea later, but there were other uses.

“I’d hardly call this a date,” he responded, “I’ve taken you on far better ones. This is just business and spare time. However I can note this for the next time you want dinner.” Arlo added a slight smile at the end to keep up with sentence, “On another note, you do seem like the type that could call combat a date. That also wouldn’t be the first time.”

He drove to the catacombs after that. Marlene already had special equipment hidden in the area just in case anything happened. As it was seen, some of it was broken, which made things all the more interesting. "Those were quite some defenses. Nevertheless, I can repair them. For now, you do have the radar with you? A nice scan of the area would help. We want them to not get too far, but reaching city limits would be alright. This town needs to stay special after all "

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

The jolting and shuddering of the seats in the back of the bus awoke Jimena just before she slipped into a dream. Her constant companion let out a dissapointed whine that echoed in the back of her head, and she saw him matierializing on the seat next to her out of the corner of her tired, red eyes. She wouldn’t turn to look at him, wouldn’t acknowledge him. She didn’t want to give him the satisfaction.

If only she could stop him from talking.

Ugh, sooo close!” Bill sighed, leaning back in the seat and putting his hands behind his head- Or, at least, the corner of his triangular body where his hat and sigular eye rested. “Oh, well, theres always the next time you blink, right?” He asked playfully, nudging her in the side with his bony elbow. His threats didn’t scare her anymore… usually… But that never stopped him from pestering her. He was a persistent little parasite. As long as someone, somehow, was suffering, he was happy.

The bus hit another bump in the road, and Jimena lifted a little bit off of her seat. At the same time, it sent Bill flying. She smirked a bit as he arrived back in his seat, readjusting his hat and bowtie and pouting. “Stupid cheap roads... Why do you always have to sit in the back, anyway?” He asked her, before his eye widened. “You do it just to spite me, dont you?!” He asked, and clutched his chest in mock betrayal.

Yes, obviously, but a part of her would die if she told him he was right, so instead she quietly shushed the annoying demon. “Shut it, Dorito.” She whispered, looking around at the other passengers on the bus and making sure not to be too loud. She knew that they couldn’t see him, or hear him, and that, if they heard her, they’d think she was insane. That was another reason she wouldn’t look him in the eye; She was suspiscious enough already, judging by the way that the driver was watching her through his rear-view mirror.

Bill snorted sarcastically at her quip. “Oooh, real original, Crossbones. How many subreddits did you scroll through before you found that one?” He kept going and going as Jimena rolled her eyes and put on her earbuds, turning up the volume so that it was loud enough to drown out Bill and keep her awake at the same time. She logged onto the youtube app and selected one of her favorite songs.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: November Rain - Guns N’ Roses

───────⚪────────────────────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:05 / 9:16 ⠀ ───○ ᴴᴰ ❐ ⊏⊐

Happy to get a chance to zone out, she looked wistfully out of the window and let the music melt the world away.

Eventually, the bus jerked to a halt, and Jimena looked up from her music to realize that she’d been in a daze for hours, her face against the window. Even though her breath had fogged up the window, she knew where she was as soon as she heard Bill’s high-pitched, sinister snicker. She grabbed her heavy bags and stumbled off of the bus, the only passenger left. As she did, the bus driver gave her a good-natured wave and called out to her:

“Welcome to Gravity Falls.”

As the bus pulled away, Jimena looked up at the ramshackle log cabin in front of her, with a neglected wooden sign reading “Mystery hack”. Bill’s laughter grew louder in the back of her mind.

Gravity Falls, its good to be back!

Approachable @ForeverAngel are you ready for some awkward long-lost sibling reunion?

3 Likes