Guess the Films!

74 is Goosebumps?

1 Like

It’s not. All I will say is that Baylee is very close with their guess.

oh dang I dont know do you need the part since that is a multiple part movie? I think it might be part one if that’s the kind of thing you are looking for

1 Like

You may possibly be correct, but there is also a year attached to the name.

1 Like

ah Cali you make that so hard

1 Like

I know, right? Do you know the years for any of them?

1 Like

ah it will take a minute to think but yeah probably

1 Like

Wait is it 94 my gut just says 94

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! Yeah. (wink)

1 Like

Heck yeah so it is fear street part 1 1994?

1 Like

Yes, it is. (wink)

Film seventy-three: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

1. There was an original silent film with the same name made in 1916.
  2. Kirk Douglas was taught how to play the tenor guitar by Harper Goff.

SOLVED!

Film seventy-four: Fear Street Part One: 1994

1. When the character with the axe is trying to break through the door the camera is placed on the floor exactly like Stanley Kubrick did in The Shining (1980).
  2. The opening scene is an homage to Scream (1996). The camera work and even the way he catches and stabs the girl mirrors the opening murder from Scream.
  3. As Josh walks past Kate in the hallway, he recites one of the variations of the popular Konami code, “Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start”.
  4. Based on R.L. Stine’s Fear Street book series.

SOLVED!

Film seventy-five: Niagara

1. The famous walk by the character of Rose Loomis across the cobblestone street holds the record for the longest walk in cinema history; 116 feet of film.
  2. Even though she had a starring role, the lead actress was still under contract to 20th Century Fox as a stock actor at a fixed salary, so she actually made less money than her make-up man did.
  3. The lead actress’ first Technicolor film.
  4. In the film, Rose gets a $12.50 refund for a bus ticket from Niagara Falls, Ontario to Chicago, Illinois. In 2019, that is equivalent, due to inflation, to around $120. Actually, in 2019, you can purchase a one-way bus ticket for the same trip for around $55.
  5. First of three huge hits for Marilyn Monroe in 1953 - the others being “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)” and “How to Marry a Millionaire (1953).” The trio grossed over $25,000,000, making it Monroe’s most successful year of her film career.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

2 Likes

pfft I don’t know movies

2 Likes

Any? Or just old ones? 'Cause you could always just guess?

1 Like

most movies

2 Likes

The 7 year itch? The only movie I know with Marilyn except the ones you just listed and the one from 59’

1 Like

same

1 Like

Nah, it’s not this one. But… I may or may not have named the film in one of its clues. (smirk)

1 Like

Idk … Road to Niagra Falls?

1 Like

Not exactly, no. The title isn’t that long.

1 Like