Guess the Films!

Niagara had her in it

2 Likes

Yes. Well done.

1 Like

Film seventy-six:

1. The main character was voiced by three different boys. The changes in voice are very noticeable in the film because of the way the character’s voice keeps going from broken to unbroken, sometimes in the same scene.
  2. Kay references the Cain and Abel story from Genesis with his “I am not the Wart’s keeper” remark.

Film seventy-seven:

1. The director named the antagonist “Bruce” after his lawyer.
  2. According to The Making of ‘(film time)’ documentary, released 20 years later, the shooting star that appears during the night scene where the main character loads a revolver was real, not an optical effect.

Film seventy-eight:

1. The real School imposes a $5 fine to any staff member that quotes the film.
  2. All of the main character’s stunt flying in the film was done by Scott Altman, who later went on to become an astronaut.

@Gaming & @ScreenSloths

2 Likes

Jaws?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. (wink)

1 Like

Film seventy-six:

1. The main character was voiced by three different boys. The changes in voice are very noticeable in the film because of the way the character’s voice keeps going from broken to unbroken, sometimes in the same scene.
  2. Kay references the Cain and Abel story from Genesis with his “I am not the Wart’s keeper” remark.
  3. Every time the main character trips, falls, or has some accident where he loses his footing, the sound recording of his voice is identical to every other incident.

Film seventy-seven: Jaws

2. According to The Making of ‘(film time)’ documentary, released 20 years later, the shooting star that appears during the night scene where the main character loads a revolver was real, not an optical effect.

SOLVED!

Film seventy-eight:

2. All of the main character’s stunt flying in the film was done by Scott Altman, who later went on to become an astronaut.
  3. The lead actor had never ridden a motorcycle until this film. He went to House of Motorcycles in El Cajon, California, to learn. They taught him in the parking lot of their shop.

@Gaming

I know this one is top gun because I always thought the fine fir quoting the movie qt the real school was kind of funny

1 Like

Film seventy-six: The Sword in the Stone

3. Every time the main character trips, falls, or has some accident where he loses his footing, the sound recording of his voice is identical to every other incident.
  4. The first Disney animated feature film since Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) to release in December.

SOLVED!

Film seventy-seven: Jaws

SOLVED!

Film seventy-eight: Top Gun

3. The lead actor had never ridden a motorcycle until this film. He went to House of Motorcycles in El Cajon, California, to learn. They taught him in the parking lot of their shop.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

Uh… sword in the stone?

2 Likes

Yeah. (wink)

2 Likes

Film seventy-nine:

1. The release of this film coincided with the 25th anniversary of the first film.
  2. One of the actors first announced the film in 2013, in an interview with Conan O’Brien.

Film eighty:

1. The title character’s sneakers, on close inspection, have a tiny Puma tab. They are based on Women’s Dare Mesh Sneakers made by Puma.
  2. The German release of this movie caused an outcry among fans, when the YouTuber Julien Bam was cast as the dubbing voice of the title character, despite, very audibly, not having any prior voice acting experience.

Film eighty-one:

1. The lead actress actually ate raw liver for a scene in the movie despite being a vegetarian at the time.
  2. The phone booth scene was shot in one continuous, unbroken take.

@Gaming

1 Like

Blade Runner 2049?

Not this time, no.

ah these are all newer so I dont know if I will know these

1 Like

This sounds familiar but I can’t place what movie it is

1 Like

One of them isn’t.

1 Like

oh dang ok now time to think

1 Like

Is Film Eighty Free Guy?

I’m thinking it could be silence of the lambs?

1 Like

Nah, it’s not. We actually had Free Guy as one of the films already. (wink)

Nah, that’s not the one.

2 Likes