Guess the Films!

Yeah, that’s the one. (wink)

1 Like

Film eighty-eight:

1. The music played throughout the film was by John Denver, a musician who died in a plane crash.
  2. The Chinese title translates as “The Death God Comes”.
  3. In the film, Tod’s name is spelled with one “d” instead of the traditional spelling of two. In German, “Tod” means “death”.

Film eighty-nine: Lady and the Tramp II: Scamps Adventure

1. The film takes place in July 1911, according to the calendar at Tony’s diner.
  2. According to a teaser trailer of this film being mentioned at the end of the 1998 VHS release of the first film, it was supposed to be released in 2000, but it was pushed to 2001.

SOLVED!

Film ninety:

1. The film was shot almost entirely in sequence; only pickups and a few reshoots were shot out of sequence.
  2. Horror novelist, Stephen King, bought out an entire showing of the film in New York City.
  3. Athletes were cast as the Infected because of how important physicality is to them. Danny Boyle felt that since athletes can do things other people can’t, they would be interesting when translated into the movements of the Infected.

@ScreenSloths

2 Likes

88 is American Pie??

1 Like

Not this time, no.

1 Like

Ah. I just know the song is about a plane crash.

1 Like

Fair enough. Any chance you know the other film, number 90?

1 Like

I Am Legend?

1 Like

It is not, no.

1 Like

Is it final destination?

Either that or Snakes on a plane (the plane)?

Those are the only two films I can recall off the top of my head that has a plane crash

2 Likes

You beat me to it.
I was just thinking that one when I read the clues

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s that one.

Also, guys (@Ouijaloveletters, @benitz786, @Littlefeets), there’s three other guess games to have a look at too. These all need more help, please: TV shows, Music, and People.

Film eighty-eight: Final Destination

1. The music played throughout the film was by John Denver, a musician who died in a plane crash.
  3. In the film, Tod’s name is spelled with one “d” instead of the traditional spelling of two. In German, “Tod” means “death”.

SOLVED!

1. The film takes place in July 1911, according to the calendar at Tony’s diner.
  2. According to a teaser trailer of this film being mentioned at the end of the 1998 VHS release of the first film, it was supposed to be released in 2000, but it was pushed to 2001.

SOLVED!

Film ninety:

1. The film was shot almost entirely in sequence; only pickups and a few reshoots were shot out of sequence.
  2. Horror novelist, Stephen King, bought out an entire showing of the film in New York City.
  3. Athletes were cast as the Infected because of how important physicality is to them. Danny Boyle felt that since athletes can do things other people can’t, they would be interesting when translated into the movements of the Infected.
  4. The crew filed all of the necessary papers to destroy the Canary Wharf petrol station, but the police were (unintentionally) not notified. When the explosives were detonated, police sent fire brigades (although one was already present). Danny Boyle resolved the matter after several hours. The explosion cost £250,000 total.

@/Gaming

Anyone want to have a guess?

@_abbinshire, @Cam, @benitz786, @bpalmer, @Caticorn, @ethereal, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @maiarose, @Megan, @sunflower.flow, @WolfGamerGirl37

3 Likes

Sorcerer??

1 Like

Nah, this is not it this time.

1 Like

Hmmm

1 Like

Film eighty-eight: Final Destination

SOLVED!

SOLVED!

Film ninety:

4. The crew filed all of the necessary papers to destroy the Canary Wharf petrol station, but the police were (unintentionally) not notified. When the explosives were detonated, police sent fire brigades (although one was already present). Danny Boyle resolved the matter after several hours. The explosion cost £250,000 total.
  5. All of the mansion scenes that involved upstairs rooms were filmed downstairs because the mansion’s owner lives upstairs. When Jim jumps through the window in the roof, he is actually jumping through a hole in the corridor upstairs down to the ground floor.

@Gaming

Can we please just have a random guess for this film, guys?!

@_abbinshire, @Cam, @benitz786, @bpalmer, @Caticorn, @ethereal, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @maiarose, @Megan, @sunflower.flow, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently online:
@liyahsdiamond, @laurenmusic, @Ouijaloveletters, @raviola, @Tina.G

2 Likes

is it a horror movie?

2 Likes

The Infected?

3 Likes

Ummm I have no idea. I don’t watch zombie-like movies. The only other mansion movie I know he wrote was Rose Red but that isn’t it.

2 Likes