Guess the Films!

idk any of this directors movies lol

3 Likes

Wait, you’ve never seen Lady and the Tramp 2?

1 Like

Or Final Destination? Dang.

1 Like

Yes, horror/apocalyptic

Not this time.

Not this time.

You should. He’s good.

I think she meant the director of film 90.

2 Likes

Oh well. Wait…World War Z? I’m running out of zombie movies.

1 Like

Nah, neither this one.

1 Like

Film eighty-eight: Final Destination

1. The music played throughout the film was by John Denver, a musician who died in a plane crash.
  2. The Chinese title translates as “The Death God Comes”.
  3. In the film, Tod’s name is spelled with one “d” instead of the traditional spelling of two. In German, “Tod” means “death”.

SOLVED!

Film eighty-nine: Lady and the Tramp II: Scamps Adventure

1. The film takes place in July 1911, according to the calendar at Tony’s diner.
  2. According to a teaser trailer of this film being mentioned at the end of the 1998 VHS release of the first film, it was supposed to be released in 2000, but it was pushed to 2001.

SOLVED!

Film ninety: 28 Days Later

1. The film was shot almost entirely in sequence; only pickups and a few reshoots were shot out of sequence.
  2. Horror novelist, Stephen King, bought out an entire showing of the film in New York City.
  3. Athletes were cast as the Infected because of how important physicality is to them. Danny Boyle felt that since athletes can do things other people can’t, they would be interesting when translated into the movements of the Infected.
  4. The crew filed all of the necessary papers to destroy the Canary Wharf petrol station, but the police were (unintentionally) not notified. When the explosives were detonated, police sent fire brigades (although one was already present). Danny Boyle resolved the matter after several hours. The explosion cost £250,000 total.
  5. All of the mansion scenes that involved upstairs rooms were filmed downstairs because the mansion’s owner lives upstairs. When Jim jumps through the window in the roof, he is actually jumping through a hole in the corridor upstairs down to the ground floor.
  6. Another way the film title could be said is 7x4 24-hours After

SOLVED!

@Gaming

Yeah, I figured. Um Day of the Dead, that was in a mall though…

Oh, that makes sense. I was confused at first.

2 Likes

uhm…

28 days after?

1 Like

idk if i did math correctly LMAOOO

1 Like

Well, that’s my best shot.

1 Like

I thought about that one too. I didn’t know it was in New York though.

1 Like

oh damn i only got it off of the last clue :sob:

3 Likes

Nope.

Almost. So close. Synonyms, not exact words.

1 Like

SAME. You beat me!

1 Like

oh ummmm

1 Like

WHAT IS A SYNONYM FOR AFTER LMAO

1 Like

28 Days Later

2 Likes

28 days later?

2 Likes

:joy: