Guess the Music!

Certified Lover Boy?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one.

1 Like

Album seven: Certified Lover Boy

1. This is is the sixth studio album by Canadian rapper and singer.
  2. Similar to his previous releases, the album predominantly deals with his views on fame and success, particularly his dominance within the music industry, alongside disloyalty, tainted romances, feuds, and loneliness.
  3. Several writers found aspects of [this album] to be reminiscent of Thank Me Later (2010), Take Care (2011), and Nothing Was the Same (2013).
  4. The album’s artwork features 12 emoji of pregnant women in varying clothing colours, hair colours and skin tones. It was designed by English artist Damien Hirst. The artwork was met with a negative reception from fans and critics alike, who called the image “lazy” and “ridiculous”. It was named the worst album artwork of the year by Exclaim! on their “30 Worst Album Covers of 2021” list.

SOLVED!

Album eight: Rebel Heart

1. It is the thirteenth studio album by this American singer-songwriter.
  2. The artist worked on the album throughout 2014, co-writing and co-producing it with various musicians, including Diplo, Avicii, and Kanye West. The album also features guest vocals by boxer Mike Tyson and rappers Nicki Minaj, Nas, and Chance the Rapper.
  3. In its year end review of albums released in 2015, Rolling Stone ranked [this album] at number 45 noting: “[This album] was the artist’s finest album in a decade, picking up the disco-stick baton of her 2005 Confessions on a Dance Floor as she voyages back into the groove and reflects on where she’s been lately.”
  4. Thematically, [this album] represents the singer’s romantic and rebellious sides; the ideas grew organically during the writing and recording sessions.
  5. A synonym for the title is “Anarchist Ticker”

SOLVED!

Album nine: Dawn FM

1. It is the fifth studio album by this Canadian singer-songwriter.
  2. He described the album’s concept as a state of purgatory - a journey towards the “light at the end of a tunnel”, serving as a follow-up to his fourth studio album.

SOLVED!

@Music

1 Like

is eight rebel heart

ive been thinking ab it and i think thats it loll

1 Like

That’s the one.

Song seven:

1. The lyrics deal with her relationship with her friends and Hooper. The song features house grooves and electronic bass-sounds.
  2. The song was co-written by the artist and Nellee Hooper and produced by Hooper, which helped her in writing and producing her first two albums.

Song eight:

1. It was first recorded and released in 1967 as a single. It topped the charts in the United Kingdom but performed poorly in the United States because Larry Newton, the president of ABC Records, disliked the song and refused to promote it.
  2. After it was heard in the film Good Morning, Vietnam, it was reissued as a single in 1988, and rose to number 32 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Song nine:

1. The song debuted at number four on the US Billboard Hot 100.
  2. It made history on Billboard’s Streaming Songs chart by becoming the highest-charting non-holiday country song in the history of the chart, besting the number nine peak of Florida Georgia Line’s “Cruise”.

@Music

Please have a guess?!

@astxrism, @benitz786, bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @Jass, @laurenmusic, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Meekepeek, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @Kristi, @lollipoplady, @Rose, @Skyler2, @sunflower.flow, @unsungcheerio, @WolfGamerGirl37

okay im gonna go out on a limb and guess something here… the holiday song threw me off oh wait its non-holiday LMFAOOO

is it Love Story TV by Taylor Swift (ik taylor isnt that country but ik she was on country billboards)

1 Like

Not this time, no. But good guess.

1 Like

are holiday country songs that popular?? LMFAO i didnt know that

1 Like

Holiday songs are huge. Why do you think almost every artist does either a Christmas song or album in their lifetime. HAHA. Though this song did surprise me a little. HA.

1 Like

Interesting :joy:

I know holiday songs are huge, but I didn’t realize that country holiday was lolll… Christmas music def brings a lot of income. I will cry if my fav every releases a christmas song/album

1 Like

Song seven:

1. The lyrics deal with her relationship with her friends and Hooper. The song features house grooves and electronic bass-sounds.
  2. The song was co-written by the artist and Nellee Hooper and produced by Hooper, which helped her in writing and producing her first two albums.
  3. It is a song by an Icelandic singer and songwriter.

Song eight:

1. It was first recorded and released in 1967 as a single. It topped the charts in the United Kingdom but performed poorly in the United States because Larry Newton, the president of ABC Records, disliked the song and refused to promote it.
  2. After it was heard in the film Good Morning, Vietnam, it was reissued as a single in 1988, and rose to number 32 on the Billboard Hot 100.
  3. An episode of The Muppet Show produced in 1977 and broadcast early in 1978 featured Rowlf the Dog singing the song to a puppy.

Song nine:

2. It made history on Billboard’s Streaming Songs chart by becoming the highest-charting non-holiday country song in the history of the chart, besting the number nine peak of Florida Georgia Line’s “Cruise”.
  3. Released four days after Justin and Hailey Bieber’s wedding in South Carolina on September 30.

@Music

Just a guess will get you another clue!

@astxrism, @benitz786, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @Jass, @laurenmusic, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Meekepeek, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @Kristi, @lollipoplady, @Rose, @Skyler2, @sunflower.flow, @unsungcheerio, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently online:
@Rainbow, @raviola

1 Like

OH MY GOD I KNOW IT NOW

ITS 10,000 HOURS

i literally could not stop thinking about it
THE JB WDDING HELPED HAHAH

1 Like

I’m sure song 7 is a Björk song, but I have no clue which song :thinking:

1 Like

I think it, it a wonderful world by a Louis Armstrong.

1 Like

YES! That’s the one.

It is, yes. Do you know which one though?

YES! That’s the one.

2 Likes

Song seven:

3. It is a song by an Icelandic singer and songwriter.
  4. Released as the fourth single from her debut album, Debut (1993).

Song eight: What a Wonderful World

3. An episode of The Muppet Show produced in 1977 and broadcast early in 1978 featured Rowlf the Dog singing the song to a puppy.

SOLVED!

Song nine: 10,000 hours

3. Released four days after Justin and Hailey Bieber’s wedding in South Carolina on September 30.

SOLVED!

@Music

2 Likes

took so long i ended up talking to my mom about it cuz it was bugging me lmao

1 Like

I always heard the what a wonderful world song when my mom leave the radio on high volume.

1 Like

NICE! Any idea on what song seven is?

3 Likes