Guess the Music!

Diana Ross?

1 Like

Why was I so late to see this one???
I LOVE Lil Wayne :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

YES! NICE!

HAHAHA. I will say that I was thinking of you when I selected him for this.

2 Likes

Album seven:

1. This is is the sixth studio album by Canadian rapper and singer.
  2. Similar to his previous releases, the album predominantly deals with his views on fame and success, particularly his dominance within the music industry, alongside disloyalty, tainted romances, feuds, and loneliness.

Album eight:

1. It is the thirteenth studio album by this American singer-songwriter.
  2. The artist worked on the album throughout 2014, co-writing and co-producing it with various musicians, including Diplo, Avicii, and Kanye West. The album also features guest vocals by boxer Mike Tyson and rappers Nicki Minaj, Nas, and Chance the Rapper.

Album nine:

1. It is the fifth studio album by this Canadian singer-songwriter.
  2. He described the album’s concept as a state of purgatory - a journey towards the “light at the end of a tunnel”, serving as a follow-up to his fourth studio album.

@Music

1 Like

Seven is Drake!

1 Like

This is an album one, rather than naming the artist, lovely.

1 Like

just a note: Demi isn’t female, they’re nb

also sying this rn: i’m terrible at music trivia haha so i don’t know any of these albums

2 Likes

Oh my god, I forgot! Thanks, Cam.

2 Likes

This is precisely the reason I refused to choose Grace Jones when I was generated her while trying to pick female artists; she’s non-binary.

HAHAHA. That’s fair. I’m the same. Why do you think I host? (wink)

2 Likes

Oh! Okay

1 Like

Lol, I’m awful at albums. I could know the artist, literally every song on an album but I most likely still won’t know the album name :joy:

1 Like

thank you for that

1 Like

Fair enough. I get you. (wink)

Of course. For me it’s a respect thing. I don’t like people stereotyping or assuming things about me specifically, so why should I that to anyone else. For the reason, I give everyone they/them pronouns unless the person tells me which they use. (wink)

4 Likes

I really like this way of thinking, Cali. I just can’t believe I misgendered Demi, even when I’m struggling with gender myself.

2 Likes

omgomgomgomg is this DawnFM??

im in love with that album

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. Good job.

1 Like

Album seven:

2. Similar to his previous releases, the album predominantly deals with his views on fame and success, particularly his dominance within the music industry, alongside disloyalty, tainted romances, feuds, and loneliness.
  3. Several writers found aspects of [this album] to be reminiscent of Thank Me Later (2010), Take Care (2011), and Nothing Was the Same (2013).

Album eight:

2. The artist worked on the album throughout 2014, co-writing and co-producing it with various musicians, including Diplo, Avicii, and Kanye West. The album also features guest vocals by boxer Mike Tyson and rappers Nicki Minaj, Nas, and Chance the Rapper.
  3. In its year end review of albums released in 2015, Rolling Stone ranked [this album] at number 45 noting: “[This album] was the artist’s finest album in a decade, picking up the disco-stick baton of her 2005 Confessions on a Dance Floor as she voyages back into the groove and reflects on where she’s been lately.”

Album nine: Dawn FM

2. He described the album’s concept as a state of purgatory - a journey towards the “light at the end of a tunnel”, serving as a follow-up to his fourth studio album.

SOLVED!

@Music

ok ik this is madonna but i have no clue what the album name is

1 Like

Yeah, if only you knew the name.

Album seven: Certified Lover Boy

3. Several writers found aspects of [this album] to be reminiscent of Thank Me Later (2010), Take Care (2011), and Nothing Was the Same (2013).
  4. The album’s artwork features 12 emoji of pregnant women in varying clothing colours, hair colours and skin tones. It was designed by English artist Damien Hirst. The artwork was met with a negative reception from fans and critics alike, who called the image “lazy” and “ridiculous”. It was named the worst album artwork of the year by Exclaim! on their “30 Worst Album Covers of 2021” list.

SOLVED!

Album eight:

3. In its year end review of albums released in 2015, Rolling Stone ranked [this album] at number 45 noting: “[This album] was the artist’s finest album in a decade, picking up the disco-stick baton of her 2005 Confessions on a Dance Floor as she voyages back into the groove and reflects on where she’s been lately.”
  4. Thematically, [this album] represents the singer’s romantic and rebellious sides; the ideas grew organically during the writing and recording sessions.

Album nine: Dawn FM

SOLVED!

@Music