Guess the Music!

It’s already been guessed. (wink) See here.

1 Like

waves I got it.

2 Likes

Male Artist one: Ed Sheeran

1. The artist started recording music in 2005 and released the first of many EPs that same year.
  2. In 2010, he played open mic nights throughout Los Angeles and was soon spotted by actor, Jamie Foxx, who invited him to stay at his home and record some tracks.

SOLVED

Male Artist two: Bob Dylan

1. He briefly attended the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in the early '60s.
  2. He has recorded under several pseudonyms, including Bob Landy, Robert Milkwood Thomas, and Blind Boy Grunt.
  3. He broke several vertebrae in his neck when he crashed his motorcycle in 1966. It kept him from recording for a while and prompted rumours that he was brain damaged or dead.
  4. He and Michael Jackson together at Elizabeth Taylor’s 55th birthday party in 1987.
  5. In 1991, he won a Lifetime Achievement Grammy.

SOLVED

Male Artist three: Eminem

1. He is consistently one of the most-searched musical acts on the internet, and in 2003 attracted more Google searches than any other artist.
  2. When he writes his lyrics, he starts at the corner of the paper and writes downward instead of writing on the lines.
  3. He used to spend many hours at night studying the dictionary so he could expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.

SOLVED

@Gaming

1 Like

Bob dylan

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Female Artist one:

1. She competed on the Australian TV show Sing, Sing, Sing and won a trip to Great Britain, where she formed a duo with Pat Carroll.
  2. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992 and stayed in remission until 2017.

Female Artist two:

1. Renowned for her uncanny and soulful ability to improvise melodically and sing every word of a song honestly.
  2. Born to a poor family in Baltimore, Maryland, her real name was Eleanora Fagan.

Female Artist three:

1. She has been performing live for years, beginning with county fairs, singing country songs and gospel at church. She was signed to a record label at 16.
  2. She has a French passport and her dad is from France.

@Gaming & @Music

2 Likes

Artist two is Mariah Carey?

2 Likes

It is not, no.

Female Artist one: Olivia Newton-John

1. She competed on the Australian TV show Sing, Sing, Sing and won a trip to Great Britain, where she formed a duo with Pat Carroll.
  2. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992 and stayed in remission until 2017.
  3. Her first #1 pop hit was 1974’s “I Honestly Love You.”

SOLVED!

Female Artist two: Bille Holiday

1. Renowned for her uncanny and soulful ability to improvise melodically and sing every word of a song honestly.
  2. Born to a poor family in Baltimore, Maryland, her real name was Eleanora Fagan.
  3. After the death of her mother, she began drinking more heavily and escalated her drug use to ease her grief.

SOLVED!

Female Artist three: Avril Lavigne

1. She has been performing live for years, beginning with county fairs, singing country songs and gospel at church. She was signed to a record label at 16.
  2. She has a French passport and her dad is from France.
  3. She consistently refuses to conform to other people’s ideas of how to be popular. She won’t sing songs by other songwriters or have her teeth bleached.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

1 Like

Female artist three is Avril Lavigne

2 Likes

Nice work. You’re killin’ this music game. (wink)

2 Likes

I should’ve known that-Ruby from BR had her fc and she could speak French because of Avril.

1 Like

Could we get another clue for three, please?

1 Like

Well I do piano and learn different music in different languages. So there music everywhere.

1 Like

Three was guessed.

WOW! Impressive.

2 Likes

Ah, I meant two. My bad.

1 Like

Only had one guess so far, so I’m gonna give it a little more time.

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

Is olivia newton john

2 Likes

Oh my god, it is.

2 Likes