Guess the Music!

John Legend? William Pharrell?

2 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to keep thinking about it.

2 Likes

I think I know that answer
Is it Ed Sheeran?

2 Likes

Damn. Nice. You an ultimate fan or something?

2 Likes

Yes, I do have a radio on in the morning when my mom goes walking , she keeps the radio on too loud when I try to sleep a little later in the morning.

Plus his song are catchy

1 Like

Male Artist one: Ed Sheeran

1. The artist started recording music in 2005 and released the first of many EPs that same year.
  2. In 2010, he played open mic nights throughout Los Angeles and was soon spotted by actor, Jamie Foxx, who invited him to stay at his home and record some tracks.

SOLVED

Male Artist two:

1. He briefly attended the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in the early '60s.
  2. He has recorded under several pseudonyms, including Bob Landy, Robert Milkwood Thomas, and Blind Boy Grunt.
  3. He broke several vertebrae in his neck when he crashed his motorcycle in 1966. It kept him from recording for a while and prompted rumours that he was brain damaged or dead.

Male Artist three:

1. He is consistently one of the most-searched musical acts on the internet, and in 2003 attracted more Google searches than any other artist.
  2. When he writes his lyrics, he starts at the corner of the paper and writes downward instead of writing on the lines.
  3. He used to spend many hours at night studying the dictionary so he could expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.

@Gaming & @Music

1 Like

Artist three is Eminem?

1 Like

This one sounds familiar to me for some reason. This one is far-fetched but Jerry Lee Lewis? Hanks William Jr?

1 Like

Yeah, probably a little far-fetched, sorry.

1 Like

It’s okay! I just trying guess in the ball-park of singers that would of been college age back then. Question, is the singer American or out of country?

1 Like

Can’t answer questions, only give clues. (wink)

2 Likes

Was i right?

2 Likes

Gotcha, hmm I’ll have to think about it.

1 Like

Whoops. I didn’t get the notification for two messages, just Wolfie’s quoted one. Whoops. Sorry. And yes.

1 Like

Male Artist one: Ed Sheeran

1. The artist started recording music in 2005 and released the first of many EPs that same year.
  2. In 2010, he played open mic nights throughout Los Angeles and was soon spotted by actor, Jamie Foxx, who invited him to stay at his home and record some tracks.

SOLVED

Male Artist two:

1. He briefly attended the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in the early '60s.
  2. He has recorded under several pseudonyms, including Bob Landy, Robert Milkwood Thomas, and Blind Boy Grunt.
  3. He broke several vertebrae in his neck when he crashed his motorcycle in 1966. It kept him from recording for a while and prompted rumours that he was brain damaged or dead.
  4. He and Michael Jackson together at Elizabeth Taylor’s 55th birthday party in 1987.

Male Artist three: Eminem

1. He is consistently one of the most-searched musical acts on the internet, and in 2003 attracted more Google searches than any other artist.
  2. When he writes his lyrics, he starts at the corner of the paper and writes downward instead of writing on the lines.
  3. He used to spend many hours at night studying the dictionary so he could expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.

SOLVED

@Gaming

WOOO!

1 Like

eminem?

haha nevermind ouiji already got it

2 Likes

And I only know a couple of his songs!

1 Like

Eminem?

2 Likes