Guess the Plot by Word Games!

The gist of this thread is that you will be guessing the story’s plot by participating in word games. These games will be held in a multitude of ways such as polls, Guess Who Setup, Cipher what the letters say, and many more games like that. Just fill the form out below with the necessary information. Once, you have figured out the plot of the story we will then promote your story on the Instagram account plus my own account so that you can get more exposure as a writer.

@ForumStaff if this is in the wrong category could you fix it? It falls under a multitude of categories.

2 Likes

This is not relevant- I’ll probably try and submit one after I sleep
But I’ve seen your pfp on her before and until I just clicked on it now I thought it was a blue hamster with red boxing gloves and when I realized what it really was my mind was blown. I need sleep, good night human

I apologize if this was too much weirdness

2 Likes

Lol that is hilarious! I can see where it can come off like that from a zoomed out look. No worries about it being weird! You should go to bed though! Sleep well!

1 Like

Alright, so this is the first game of Guess the Plot By words! I will give you three words to guess from. If you can’t figure the plot out from the first three then I will handout another three words to help you out. This week’s story is from @WritingWithStars. She will be the one who decides who guesses the plot correctly.

May Flowers

Words: Dark ~ Rapunzel ~Trapped

Happy guessing everyone!

@Discussions

3 Likes

Please participate in this game! This is the first activity for the Spotlight Stories Events. This is to bring more attention to users stories. It’s a great way to give feedback when we get into the full story game activities.

@Writers @Discussions

4 Likes

Do we have to guess the story name?

1 Like

Nope, May Flowers is the title of the story. You just have to guess the plot of the story.

1 Like

a twisted tale kind of like rapuzel where this chick was kidnapped, and is blind, and she is trapped within her mind or something

2 Likes

cool thanks! I put my guess above :grin:

1 Like

Nice guess! Though the answer is incorrect.

1 Like

was i close? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes and No, parts were close to the plot but other parts were not. Not blind and Not kidnapped. You guess a few more times before I give you more words though.

1 Like

Lol that’s actually really close to a different thing I wrote lol.

1 Like

(I won’t use this in my guess, but isnt’ the may flower a ship of pilgrims? and that woman clothing is similar to pilgram times)
I assuming Dark here means the themes perhaps. The Rapunzel part would probably someone will come to rescue them from whatever they’re trapped in or they have someone who is an active part of them. SInce trapped is already a word. Because it’s dark I expect the trapper to be an activ-
Okay two idea, maybe first they feel trapped, but in actuality, they’re just trapped in the mental confines of their mind.
EIther that, or when they’re rescued. They end up being trapped by a bear who eats their rescuer or smth

I’d be surprised if someone could understand that mess of a guess I just made XD

2 Likes

I mean the mental thing is a big thing in the story, but other than that you’re off lol

2 Likes

Lol I just love this whole montage! :rofl:

Closed due to inactivity