Wolfie's Story Spotlight Den

So, this thread is going to be connected to a series of threads together. Such as, Guess the Plot by Word Games! thread is one of them.
This is the main thread that will go over the Story of the Week. It’s going to be a mix of author meet & greets, Villains Spotlight, Something unique part of your story show and tell, questionaires on characters, easiest parts, and hardest parts when writing the story. If you voted on the poll from the activities thread then you will recognize some of these points. It’s all based off that one poll since everyone really wanted it. Please note this is not the Sunday Spotlight that Shannii’s blog website posts. This is something else entirely different. Since I’m still in the works with this I’m just going to put some polls down before I write any more information.

How long do you want to go over a story?
  • Weekly
  • Biweekly
  • Triweekly

0 voters

Do you want to control how many activites to have based on your story?
  • Yes, that way it doesn’t get out of hand.
  • Maybe, but let’s see how it goes.
  • No, I think you should choose how many activities should be done.

0 voters

Do you want to submit through a form or pm?
  • It would best to use a form.
  • A pm could work.
  • I’m not sure.

0 voters

@Writers
@Episodians
@WattpadWizards
@Discussions

2 Likes

Anyone else going to vote?

Is this still happening @WolfGamerGirl37 ?
And somehow I can’t vote lol.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it’s still happening. I closed the poll last week. Just been busy!

2 Likes

Ahh ok I understand.

1 Like

Yep, I also have one entry but the user isn’t on the forums anymore I think. It’s @Cadborosa.

1 Like

Ohh sighz :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yep, so I have to make one more another form plus a few other things.

1 Like

Ok I understand. don’t overwork yourself too much.

2 Likes

It’s okay! Thank you! I’ll tag everyone when it’s ready.

1 Like

Alright, so I finally have the form ready for this activity. Please ignore the Guess the Plot Word form. I will need you to fill this form out below. It has a lot of questions that I need you to answer. If your story is chosen then I will pm you about the information you sent how to go from there with it all.

Had to fix the form. It should be correct now

@heavenbound
@Discussions

3 Likes

I am so sorry. I forgot about this and since most my RPs on the forums died or were pushed back. I thought I didn’t need to really check the forums as much, apologies XD

1 Like

No worries! I forgot to set everything up when you first filled the form out. If you want to fill out the form above that would be good! It’s actually a bigger version of the Guess the Plot one which I will be shutting that one form down but not the thread. I would still like to go over your story if you are still up for that!

1 Like

I would be up for it. I’m still a little disorientated since I’ve been busy probably with my biggest procrastination yet XD
And I’ll see if I can fill that out too. Thanks

1 Like

I completely understand! I was stuck in that mode as well for a good bit recently. You’re welcome!

1 Like

@Cadborosa @WritingWithStars Just have a quick question. Did you pick more than one activity? Or Did you only pick one activity from the list? I just want to make sure that the form didn’t mess up.

2 Likes

I don’t think I could pick more than one activity. It was multiple choice circles instead of squares
I think the way to make it possible to select more than one is the checkboxes option if you want them to be able to select more than one

1 Like

Right, thank you! If you want to pm me the other activity choices you want then that would be good! I forgot to click that box. I’ll go fix it now!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity