Guess the TV shows!

I was just trying to think of shows that would have a trio of girl names and managed to think of that one. So many of these others I have no idea on though.

3 Likes

Hey guys, even if you don’t know the answers, guessing is still good. Remember that every guess I’ll respond to and you can attempt to narrow down the answers.

Commenters on this thread & the film one…

@_abbinshire, @astxrism, @benitz786, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @elixr, @ethereal, @Littlefeets, @LTea, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @maiarose, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @Kristi, @sunflower.flow, @Tellyg47

hawaii five-0?

1 Like

Interesting guess but nah, not this time.

1 Like

damn

this is so hard ahaha

1 Like

Awww… I’m sorry. I’ll wait for one more guess then and give another clue. (wink)

1 Like

ive been thinking about it

like ik the actors that were in lost… im just trying to think of another show theyve all been in

1 Like

HEHEHEHEHE.

1 Like

hmm… okay…

is it bones?

hahhahah i give up, this is so hard

1 Like

HAHAHA! Don’t give up, you’ll get there. I’ll give another clue now. (wink)

1 Like

i was gonna say something super random like csi but thats def not it

im- the pawn shop is throwing me off

1 Like

Show four: Broadchurch

1. There are a lot of Harry Potter cast cameos
  2. Series one was nominated for seven BAFTA awards.
  3. Many of the cast have also appeared on Doctor Who at some point, including three who have all at one point played The Doctor.
  4. The lead actor also plays the lead in the US remake a year later.
  5. Season two was announced when the first season ended. The second season primarily focuses on two plot strands: the trial of the murderer and the reopening of the Sandbrook case.

SOLVED!

Show five: Powerpuff Girls

1. One of the show’s villains was inspired by a character from a Japanese Live-Action Sci-fi series called Spectreman.
  2. The producers turned down an offer to keep going with a seventh season, as they were occupied with other projects and most of the original crew had already moved on.
  3. The characters had different names in different places. In Latin America, they were Bombón, Burbuja, Bellota. On Italian TV, they were Lolly, Dolly, and Molly.

SOLVED!

Show six: Once Upon A Time

1. Most of the main characters’ names have meanings that tie back to their history (in flashback scenes).
  2. The show is almost like a reunion for many of the cast that were in the show, Lost.
  3. One of the actresses whose character was introduced in season four, found it hard to wear high heels in the woods and asked that she be barefoot for the role instead.
  4. Most of the objects in the pawn shop on the show were brought in by the cast. There is also a Mickey Mouse phone, in the case, there too.
  5. From the show’s beginning, two characters were a fantasy couple, and the actors who played them even went on to marry in real life.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

2 Likes

Once upon a time

2 Likes

omg- thats what it is :sob:

im so bad at guessing

then again ive never watched the show so kinda makes sense

3 Likes

Oh wow I should have guess that one

3 Likes

Ohhhhh wow I didn’t even think of that!

3 Likes

Wicked. Nice guess.

Though do you think that you could edit your replies from now on and maybe not post 2-3 times in a row. It’s just that’s seen as spamming and can be annoying when replying. Sorry.

1 Like

Is show four Broadchurch?

1 Like

Yes.

Show seven:

1. When the opening titles were re-filmed in the 1970s, no one noticed the cat that wandered across a wall. Now every time they are re-filmed, a cat is used.
  2. In January 2002, at the same time the show went widescreen, CGI was added to the opening titles.

Show eight:

1. The lead actress became pregnant on three occasions during the show’s run.
  2. During the first six years, practically every car in sight is a Chevrolet, because the car company was one of the show’s original sponsors.

Show nine: The Simpsons

1. The main characters’ middle names are Jay, Jacqueline, Marie, JoJo, and Evelyn.
  2. A television critic titled his article “Worst Episode Ever!” after watching a late 1990s episode, and criticised the show’s writing. In the later seasons, this was referenced and developed into a catchphrase.

SOLVED!

@Gaming