~🖤 Happy Birthday @Badass_Saasha 🖤~

unnamed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLDDDD :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

@Badass_Saasha
Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day filled with lots and lots of cake! Love you!
Untitled19

images (27)
Untitled21

Untitled17

Untitled20

pfps

We’re doing this pfp thing for Saasha’s birthday, just put any sort of hell-themed pfp!

@Familie

14 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY SISSYYYYYYY! I LOVE YOU! (NO, I WILL NOT MARRY YOU)
I hope you have a great day! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
We may fight a lot and I may hate you but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you :crazy_face::heart::heart:
I miss our weird senseless conversations so muchh :revolving_hearts:
STOP BEING SO INACTIVE.
cough cough
Anyway, now, time for presents :slightly_smiling_face:

presenttssss

Cake because when is one cake ever enough?

and other presents :heart:

images (32)

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYY

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Badass_Saasha :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Badass_Saasha!!! :partying_face::tada:

Hope you have a nice day!

6 Likes

Happy birthday badass @Badass_Saasha!

4 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::star_struck:

4 Likes

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY

4 Likes

Happy birthday Moeders! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:
@Badass_Saasha

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Badass_Saasha

4 Likes

Everything is so perfect, sissy! Thank you so much. From the venue to dress to the theme, I love absolutely everything. And especially the gifts. I love the gifts. They are all awesome. Like, super awesome. Like acquiring that T-shirt is now my life’s ambition AND THE MUG AND CELAENA’S PHOTO T-SHIRT! IT’S ALL SO AWESOME.

6 Likes

Where’s your hell themed pfp?

2 Likes

Happy birthday Lav @Badass_Saasha :hugs: :heart:

I think I should mention again how much cool, smart and bad@ss of a friend / mom and person you are since you obviously enjoy us flattering you :joy: Through good and bad times, insecurities and friendship, stress and breaks, we have spent another year with you and today it’s your birthday again, and I can’t tell you how much lucky and happy I feel. You’ve grown one year older. Even though it allows more responsibilities to load themselves on your shoulders but see it as another step toward your success and aim too. I wish you a very very happy birthday :birthday: and may you stand on your feet with your chin up, and the ball of the fire of confidence in your eyes no matter how difficult the situation gets and how much of a piece of sh!t a virus is. I love you :heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

Check your messages after a minute for the gift :wink:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAASHA!!

I WILL GIVE YOUR GIFTS LATER RIGHT NOW I GOTTA RUN ASAP :grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

you’re here, i thought you’d see this next week or something :scream::rofl:

the dress was @/DazzledSnowFlake’s choice and theme was @/AS007’s idea :revolving_hearts:

knew you’d like it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

oops- forgot, lemme put it

2 Likes

Well, noone invited me in, but @Badass_Saasha might still be mad at me if I did not wish her, so…

Happy Birthday ! :partying_face:

Birthday Vampire 1

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Badass_Saasha!!! :smiling_imp: Always be the badass Satan grandma that you are right now! No matter what life throws at you, overcome it with some extra sass :kissing_smiling_eyes::relieved::nail_care:t2:

Lots of love! :heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes