Happy birthday 👑 my cutie pie @Spes

Idk from where I should start I - I’m so sorry @Spes I know it’s late but I’ll never forget it

@Spes my cute , sweet , kind , smart and the list goes on till infinity
A very happy birthday to you , may you get all the happiness of the world and universe cause you deserve it :crown::rose: :purple_heart:
God bless you child

You made me believe in it :star:

My :sneezing_face::heart:

@Spes thanks for being there for me in every situation my joys and sorrows It really means the World :earth_africa: to me and I promise I’ll be there for you too always pinky promise
I have small request omg I’m getting emotional now :sneezing_face: yeah please stay beside me like this forever cutie pie :hugs::purple_heart::two_hearts:
Here’s cakes Guys :tada::tada:

My princess :crown::heart:

Here’s a letter for you @Spes aka my Sister :cry::hugs:
You’re my special blessing floruuuuuuu

~You inspire me~ :heart::heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:
You’re beautiful friend Ana :balloon:

Some tags : @OhSumana, @Kim_Taaeytaaey, @Danielle318, @courtana , @Badass_Saasha , @Nemesis , @DazzledSnowFlake , @Kiwi , @Ouijaloveletters @Secretz

7 Likes

@spes! We seriously need to talk more! I hardly know you!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Spes!

Also added some tags :sparkles:

4 Likes

I hardly know you but when I have seen you around, you seem great! Happy late birthday!

3 Likes

How did I forget :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’m soo sooo sorry Floraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Happy late Birthday! :eyes:

4 Likes

Guys it’s still her birthday

2 Likes

Omg , why didn’t I know thisssss :pleading_face:

Happy birthday flora!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Spes

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :eyes::sparkles::tada::tada::tada::star_struck:
Have a rad day! :eyes::sparkles::partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @spes ! :heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh happy birthday Spes! I hope you have a great day!

A little personal tradition for others' birthdays

tenor (1)

3 Likes

:joy: rad tradition

2 Likes

:birthday: Happy belated birthday, here’s some cake :birthday:

Be quick though before it melts :grin:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @spes! :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

My dear lovely sis @Spes, please do forgive me for forgetting your birthday :pleading_face: :pray: I feel really ungrateful and sorry as you always remember everyone’s birthday and I forgot yours.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you or I don’t adore you. You’re an amazing person. Even the unluckiest person on this earth will be turned into the luckiest person alive if they gain you as a friend. Your thinking, your eye for talents, your kind words, your support, you friendship, your guidance and your advice - everything is unique and just perfect. You always know what to say when someone’s upset, you’re always ready to lend your ear for them to rant and unburden their feelings. I won’t compare you with the Jai for Veeru, Taehyung for Jungkook, Baekhyun for sehun or Chanyeol nor with the Watson for Sherlock. But I’d compare you with body pillow which according to me, one of the most trustworthy, unconditional, selfless friend one could ever have. It lets you cry on it, it lets you hold it when you’re alone, it listens to all of your rants and secrets without judging you. You, florie, have all those qualities. And don’t make start with your cuteness, cause I don’t wanna end up typing this message for the rest of my life for it’ll be endless. However, you deserve all the love and cakes and sweets on earth and anything or anyone who tries to hurt you would be a imbecile dumb@ss. Although it’s kinda late, Happy Birthday.

5 Likes

:cry: ya made me emotional now :sneezing_face:
She truly Angel :crown:

4 Likes

Happy happy birthday Floraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :birthday: :balloon::balloon::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: @Spes Please forgive your stupid sunshine this one time for wishing you late! :pleading_face:

Cakes

9177af34c2ca705945b109e29cf0fabf--daisy-wedding-cakes-daisy-cakes

589514dd8980a208d89e9e5cecdabe91--pretty-cakes-beautiful-cakes

Gifts

rBVaVl0Vs7eAb5PBAAKrMOO5yVs124 572_300x300_Front_Color-White

4 Likes