Happy Happy Birthday Kiwi!

Happy Birthday to world’s best sissy! Your friendship means so much to me, I almost can’t believe there was a time when we didn’t used to be this close. Love ya, sissy. :heart: happy happy birthday.

7 Likes

Happy birthday. :tada: @Kiwi

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :heart: :eyes: :kiwi_fruit: @Kiwi

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Kiwi

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Kiwi!

I regretfully didn’t prepare a present, but really, there is no present better than you yourself! You are the greatest anti incestuous ex daughter ex sister ex sister in law I could ask for, and I love you so much! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!! :star_struck::blue_heart::star_struck::blue_heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIWI :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Awwww thank you so much sissyy, I love you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Who cares about that time? All that matters is that you’re the best sister in the world now :heart::heart::revolving_hearts: @Badass_Saasha

Thank you @_haruka, you’re the best incestuous ex mommy ex sister ex sister-in-law ever and I love you, too! :revolving_hearts: And it’s ok if you didn’t get me a present, your wishes are enough of a present for me :heart::heart:

And thank you to everyone else :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kiwi

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Kiwi :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::tada::smile_cat:

3 Likes

Happy b day @Kiwi!

3 Likes

Thank you @Duckling and @celestialkitten :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Kiwi! I wish you the kiwiest kiwis :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday my drug dealer food supplier @Kiwi! Sustaining my love addiction for food!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Kiwi! <3

3 Likes

How did I just see this thread? :woman_facepalming:

@Kiwi HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIWI MUSHROOM PIZZA!!! :partying_face::gift::balloon::birthday::smiley::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Kiwi!!!

5 Likes

Yum. :yum::white_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face::tada::purple_heart: @kiwi!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :tada::tada:

3 Likes