Happy Happy Birthday Sumana! 🎂

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONLY PERSON I WOULD RESCUE IN THE EVENT OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE @OHSUMANA :birthday::chocolate_bar::candy::balloon::champagne: (only so we could beat their a$$es together afterwards tho!)

Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

images (79)

May your hair dye and mascara never run! Happy Birthday, lady!

images (81)

download (9)

:blush:

From Taehyung

download (10)

Your birthday gift written by me

13 Likes

Janamdin Mubarak :birthday::birthday::tada::purple_heart:

3 Likes
Tags

@Kiwi
@meekepeek
@ana
@sugarbby69
@MeghanWrites
@Nemesis
@_haruka
@PikachuK18
@Spes
@SkyWalker
@Rainbow
@RainyDay

6 Likes

Just wished a Happy Birthday in a gc, 2 seconds too late. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

U forgotten @Spes

4 Likes

No, I tagged her!

4 Likes

I wish you a wonderful birthday, Queen of Flame Kingdom. :dizzy:

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday (again) @OhSumana :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

(Added a birthday tag to the thread :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

4 Likes

@OhSumana, as promised I November 2019 here is your birthday gift: a different version of how our first meeting would go, set on the date 20 March who knows what year (obviously!)

Characters

@OhSumana = Sumana
@DazzledSnowFlake = Sunshine
@kiwi = kiwi
@Spes = Flora
@Badass_Saasha = Saasha

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Story

Sumana tapped her finger on the table, glancing at the wall clock every two seconds. Her friends always joked she was an impatient one and though she would never admit it to their faces, she supposed there was some truth in that statement. She found it harder to wait as the minutes passed by. What if they were not able to make it?

Blowing a huge breath out, Sumana glanced at the decorations and the HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner hung over the wall of the restaurant. Her dad had insisted upon all the decorations but Sumana was not sure any of them would even come.

She huffed, gathering her stuff and walked out of the restaurant, ready to go home when a soft voice interrupted. “I’m supposed to be at this birthday party. Could you maybe please help me find the place?”

Sumana looked up, narrowing her eyes, then gasped. “SUNSHINE?!”

Sunshine frowned, then widened her eyes. “Wait—Sumana! You look so different in the pictures ohmygod!!!”

A good amount of high-pitched squealing and hugs followed once they introduced themself. Turned out, Sunshine had arrived a half hour ago and had been wandering around, hoping to find the venue.

“Is anyone else here?” Sunshine asked.

Sumana shook her head, fishing her phone out of her pocket and opened the forums, posting a quick message to confirm whether or not the others were coming.

Saasha was the first one to reply: I am here, I am here! There’s this girl I’m fighting with for the parking spot but be there in ten! P.S. if anyone can come to the parking lot of the stupid restaurant, backup is super appreciated.

Chuckling, Sunshine and Sumana made their way towards the parking lot. The girls arguing could be heard from miles away. “YOU’RE SO STUPID, YOU PARKED YOUR CAR WRONG.”

“You’re wrong, your car is parked wrong, everything about you is wrong. Not me,” The other one huffed, flipping her light brown hair back. She was slightly younger than the other one, maybe by an year or two? And boy was she loud.

Sumana and Sunshine shared a look. “I think that’s our mom. SAASHA!”

Saasha whipped her head around and a grin spread across her face. “No way, you guys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMANA!”

The girl Saasha had been fighting widened her eyes, then froze. Saasha poked her gingerly but no response came. “Umm, guys, I think I broke her. Hello, Miss you-parked-wrong?! Girll, you okay? Hey!

The girl blinked, then colour appeared on her cheeks. She smiled at the rest of them, then cleared her throat. “Hi, I am kiwi.”

It was Saasha’s turn to turn silent. Then she laughed out loud, trying to speak between her laughter but failing royally. “I can’t believe it, yee give me my hug!”

Everyone walked back to the restaurants, chatting animatedly with each other. It was quickly established that kiwi and Sunshine were good listeners while Sumana and Saasha simply loved to talk.

“First things first,” Sumana clapped her hands to get their attention. “What will you guys eat? Maybe Biryani?” Her favourite aunt did love Biryani after all.

Saasha shook her head. “Nooo, I don’t eat Biryani! I vote for something else!”

Kiwi gave her sister an incredulous Are-you-always-this-cuckoo-or-is-today-a-special-occassion look. “Who doesn’t like Biryani? It’s so amazing sis, you’re crazy!”

Uh-oh, Sumana thought. These two would never stop fighting. But before she could stop the arguement that was sure to follow, someone else did.

"…hi? Sumana? I am spes The newcomer asked, smile gracing her face and a cake in her hands.

Everyone looked up, then someone whistled. Next thing Sumana knew, everyone had started cheering. They were all clapping, singing Happy Birthday. Ignoring the fact that they were all really really bad singers and their singing should have been illegal, she found the gesture so sweet.

Flora hugged her, laughing. “Happy birthday sis.”

The cake had Sehun’s photo on it, which made it harder for Sumana to cut the cake but she couldn’t keep the grin off her face right now. “You guys are the best!”

Saasha chuckled. “I don’t know about them but I sure am.”

Everyone laughed at that. Sumana’s stomach growled loudly, getting everyone’s attention. “NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS! GIMME THE FOOOOOOOOOD.”

Sumana laughed again. Some things never change.

NOTE: I am not accepting constructive criticism for this story since I only wrote it like half an hour ago with zero editting and all so yeah.

8 Likes

Happy bday Sumana!!

4 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT… I WAS WAITING SINCE 12 AM LAST NIGHT

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Why not Sehun :sob:

5 Likes

Nahhhh! You just know me. I’m such a huge procrastinator, lmao. I won’t let anyone else make the thread but I was kind of tired so I couldn’t make it myself! Did you honestly think I would forget? C’mon!!!

2 Likes

I thought he was your most recent one omg girl it’s hard to keep up with your obsessions okay? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhSumana :partying_face:

4 Likes

WOULD YOU EVEN LOOK AT MY PFP?!?!?!
SEHUN WAS, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY HUSBAND
:sob::sob:

4 Likes

Thank you :sob:

3 Likes

Gee, I’ll edit it!!!

2 Likes

Maybe. :grimacing: because I didn’t do much advertisement