Have you ever fantasized about writing an advice column? What would you answer first?

Ah, my mom thought I was acting. We can take this to PM if you want.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that from some family members too. We can take this to pm’s.

I have fantasized about writing an advice column. I wrote a story once about a preteen girl that wrote a secret advice column for her school.
Last year, I was also working on a story about a girl who writes for an advice column, but I ended up changing that story at least ten times and finally giving up on it.

1 Like

Interesting, I wonder if it was because it similar to the past story? Sometimes, if I end up writing similar stories it’s hard for me to continue the new story. Then I get stuck in this limbo of should I work on the new one or old one instead.

1 Like

It’d be cool to write an advice column but I feel like I have no qualifications to be giving out advice. Also, what if I gave out advice and then they followed it and it ruined their life?? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::full_moon_with_face: I couldn’t deal with that type of responsibility like, could you imaginneee

It’d be cool for someone else to have an advice column so I could get advice though lmao
… Hopefully they don’t ruin my life :eyes: :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Lol sometimes you have to take that chance. Advice isn’t always a solution to the problem at hand. Like you said it can lead to a worse situation but the fault would be on the person not you. They had a choice to go with that advice or not to go with it. Everyone has a choice it just depends on what type of person they are.

1 Like

I have an advice thread on here, but…it’s kinda dead. Please send in things you need answered!

1 Like

Someone please need advice :sob:

1 Like

You can promote your thread on here anytime you would like!

Great, because it’s practically dead.

1 Like

No problem! Let me know if I can help you out!

You definitely can. Please promote my thread.

1 Like

Much appreciated

1 Like

Sure, I will try to promote it when I can!

(Happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!!)

Maybe but I’d still feel very guilty for it. Like if the person ended up dead… obviously I shouldn’t be having an advice column lmao
And like if someone is going to an advice column for advice, it’s often a last resort. Like they’ve nowhere else to turn. And then they turn to me and I just make the whole thing worse lmao

Idk maybe I should just add “but I don’t know” just as a disclaimer to every advice I give out lol

1 Like

lol I’m sure you would be good!

1 Like

An advice column sounds like it would be really stressful to operate :eyes: I also probably don’t have enough experience to be able to give good advice on anything :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, no. I’m really bad at giving advice :woman_shrugging:t3:
But if I had to do it, it would probably be about fitness.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: