Have you ever imagined yourself in or directing a tv show or movie?

Everyone dreams of stardom at one time in their life, whether they pursue it or not. Have you ever imagined yourself starring in or directing a tv show or movie? If you have, what genre was it? Who were your costars?

7 Likes

We have directing at my Academy and that was one of my biggest wishes but I switched to interior design at the end! I’m still a bit sad about it but I do like this!

I like videography so, so much! I have my channel and I work on little videos as much as I can, it really makes me happy. I’ve always wanted to be either in front or behind the cameras, it was my dream since I was a little girl but that dream isn’t really realistic here where I live so I had to give up.
I’ve always imagined myself acting in movies and working with all the famous and successful actors. That’d be fun, I think I would enjoy it. But I’d also enjoy directing! I can’t imagine what it feels like when something you’d spent so much time on ends up getting big. I’d work on literary anything; drama, thriller, romance, horror!

4 Likes

I would like to direct a movie or maybe be a script writer… :joy: It would be the worst movie ever so I’ll get rich and then burn all my money on a self production indie thing that nobody will watch

2 Likes

Yeah more recently I have thought about becoming a director some day. I have spoken to two small directors in the past and the job sounds very appealing .

2 Likes

There’s a YouTube channel called Special Books by special People that’s about kids with disabilities that I pretend I’m on. I’d die if I actually got a chance to be on it.

1 Like

I would love to direct and start in a movie. The reason a movie is a medium of choose is because I have always had a love for movies. Tv shows has seasons and hour upon hours to build a character. While movies have this stuff amount of time to explain everything to you. With no room for filler.

My dream is to write a timeless romance. But not like other movies. I wouldn’t have this broken male character who needs to be fixed by the lead female. I would have this broken female who has to help the lead male grow in order to be “fixed”.

I wouldn’t have the characters meet for three days and then get married. My dream is to have a ending reminisce of the future. You leave the movie without a for sure standpoint on exactly where the relationship stands. But every time to you think about it your reminded of the pure bliss of joy and happiness.

1 Like

Yes! I used to write stories in script form, choose an imaginary cast, and look for pictures that resembled the setting of each scene. I looked for incidental music that I’d play to set the scene, too. Sometimes I even designed outfits I wanted them to wear to a special event.

1 Like

Not really something that gets me stardom but I really wanted to direct the movie for my prom :joy: We had the idea of showing a short movie and I had a great story and was the first to volunteer for directing it! But they wanted to have a group of people for that movie and I wasn’t popular enough so they didn’t let me help.
I imagine directing a movie being really interesting and would love to try one day.

1 Like

I directed a news show for my communications technology course in first semester. My mom has said before that she thinks I would make a good director in film or tv.

1 Like

I really wanted to be an actress when I was a kid, but I’m way too shy to actually do that. A director isn’t out of the question yet, though. It seems like a fun job.

1 Like

I like performing on stage, but I hate being on camera. It makes me really anxious and self-conscious.

1 Like

I don’t even have the guts to perform on stage, much less on camera lmao

1 Like

I always see myself directing music videos. That stems from me always imagining a different music video for a song. I did think about how I would be in a tv show or movie but i end up realizing that i’m a bad actor :joy:

I have imagined it

I also did it in high school for my major and it was rad
It’s actually very satisfying I’d do it again ngl

1 Like

that’s so cool!

1 Like

:sunglasses:
It was rad

It was on YouTube but YouTube took it off because of creative rights for background songs

1 Like

closed due to inactivity