Have you ever written a story based off a dream?

Mary Shelley did it with Frankenstein so who says we can’t? :joy:

In all seriousness I have actually written a story which was based off a dream. I published it on episode and it was messy as hell. Mainly because I was struggling to remember the exact parts of the dream that were actually enjoyable. I also did it on mobile publisher :upside_down_face:.

So have you guys ever done that?

14 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

I attempted to.

2 Likes

No, but they’d all be horror stories :joy:

5 Likes

The one I wrote on episode was rad except it was like a combination of vampire knight the anime and queen of freaks by @ShanniiWrites niether of which I knew about when I had written it

3 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

My dream yesterday was about me eating a chicken burger and I think I should make a story about it.

4 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Nah. My dreams are too weird to even make episode sense :joy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

What about a written story?

3 Likes

Nope.
I think my dreams are too weird for even to be written :sweat_smile:
And many of them don’t have a clear plot, it’s just “this happens, then that, and oh by the way we’re flying into a volcano”

3 Likes

Yes, many years ago… it was strange because it was set in the 1890s and three characters… based on that I just developed the storyline and the rest of the characters.

3 Likes

Umm, this is really weird, I’m doing this right now! A lot of my stories are based on dreams…

2 Likes

What was the dream if I can ask @celestialkitten? 13/20

2 Likes

It was about a girl (me) who lived with her sister (Why_No_Peanuts) in a coffee shop. It was called Caribou Coffee inn and we worked there.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty fun actually :joy:

2 Likes

I have a character based off a dream…

2 Likes

I did another one.
A girl named Courtney lived with her uncle (he’s crazy) in North Carolina. She made a lot of friends. But that one never made it to my favs. I couldn’t figure out how to start it.

4 Likes

That sounds like it could be a interesting story @celestialkitten 18/20

2 Likes

Did the story turn out good?