Helpppp plzzz and thank you

Sorry if this is in the wrong category, but am I the only one who’s having a problem with their forum notifications not loading?

@Danielle318
@Michele
@UnwantedGhost

Anyone?

Edit: If you’re also having this problem, reset your device, or turn it off. This seems to be working for the users who had this issue (Including me).

14 Likes

What do you mean

2 Likes

Yes! Me too!

I didn’t even get the tag notification!

1 Like

We mean like when you click your pfp picture your notifications pop down normally. But today, the wheel turns then stops. So we can’t see our notifications.

2 Likes

Exactly!! I haven’t been able to check my notifications all day :weary:

2 Likes

I don’t think I have this problem

2 Likes

I just got a blue 3 notification icon on my pfp and tried to click on it and they disappeared when I click on my pfp.

I thought it was just me when I hoped on my mobile device this morning but it is happening on my laptop right now too :sob:

@ForumStaff Please help us!! This is torture.

5 Likes

Well we do and it sucks :sob:

I think it has something to do with the update.

1 Like

Wait what update?

3 Likes

There was an update this morning to get rid of a plugin.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one who has been experiencing this. It happened to me earlier today. The only thing I can tell you is to keep refreshing the notifications page on your phone. Also, click on the notifications you can see then click on the threads below that thread. See if that helps you out. That’s what I did to get mine to appear again.

6 Likes

Try out what I listed above.
@Lynai @Danielle318 @LoneWolf @Skyler2

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try this

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Let me know if you still have the problem happening.

3 Likes

Wait. I am on my phone now and this is the only device the notifications work on…

Edit: The notifications aren’t working on any other device.

4 Likes

I would try this out on your computer then. Mine was through my phone at the time.

2 Likes

You mean it isn’t working on your PC? I recommend doing the same and refreshing it there too to see if it works.

2 Likes

I can’t see any notifications so this wouldn’t work right? I am confused sorry.

2 Likes

It’s been working for me and I think it might have something to do with how my wifi was turned off during the update. So it might also help if people tried turning off the wifi for their device and then turned it back on.

4 Likes