Helpppp plzzz and thank you

I have refreshed it so many times. I keep clicking it and refreshing the page, nothing.

4 Likes

I did that too. :sob:

I have turned off and on my WiFi on my devices multiple times.

4 Likes

When you click on the tab does it show anything? You might have to click on the tab multiple times before it does. You also might want to clear out any other apps that are on at the same time. Mine was when I clicked to see all the tabs I couldn’t see anything but if I clicked the profile pic I could see notifications.

3 Likes

My notifications work now yayyyy

Hopefully it will stay this way

3 Likes

Oof. Notifs have been wonky since earlier today as well so it makes sense that it’s being wonky. Wolf is probably going to suggest something more helpful but meanwhile I’ll try it on my laptop to see if I experience the same issue.

4 Likes

Try switching off both wifi and data then turn one on at a time to see if it helps.

3 Likes

How long did you turn the wifi off for? I’d suggest turning it off for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Otherwise you might just have to wait until it starts working again…

4 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

I still have no notifications after that.

4 Likes

Alright. Let me try.

Nope.

3 Likes

You’re using your phone right? I suggest removing the app from the home page then opening it back up in the browser. From there place back on the home screen then check again to see if that helps you out.

1 Like

I turned it off for around 20 seconds each the turned it back on.

4 Likes

Hope that works. Notifs work on my end even on PC so I can’t try and work it out from there and find another solution.

3 Likes

Nope. I am using my laptop again.

I don’t have the app on any of my devices. I could try getting it on my laptop but I don’t have space on my tablet.

2 Likes

No worries.

2 Likes

Did you try resetting, or turning off your computer? I just turned it off, and then turned it back on again and it worked.

3 Likes

Let me try again hold on.

2 Likes

Restarting both devices let’s see.

3 Likes

Well, I’m noticing on mine that I can’t go back more than 1 day on mine right now.

3 Likes

Yes! It works on all my devices. Thanks @LoneWolf.

I was going to do it earlier but I got busy.

2 Likes