Helpppp plzzz and thank you

Yaayyyyy

So, I guess everyone should try that if they’re having that problem

Npp

3 Likes

Same-

3 Likes

I was about to say to wait it out if LoneWolf’s suggestion didn’t work. Turn it off and on again always comes in clutch. Glad it works on your end now. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m glad it worked out!

3 Likes

Can you add to the OP that if refreshing your notifs doesn’t work to restart/shutdown your device for future users that come upon your thread?

3 Likes

Good idea! Thx

2 Likes

Everyone is having problems with their notifications. Though just so you know, it’s not to do with the update, both Shannii and Muu have said there was no problem with the update. Please don’t blame Shannii or the updates for this. (wink)

4 Likes

That’s good to know. I figured it was something else causing it since the it wasn’t fixed after Mu had said we are good to go.

3 Likes

We can’t do much about this, I think it’s just a glitch

2 Likes

Probably.

It took me 4 hours to get them to show up –

2 Likes

Mine haven’t been working for more than 7 hours now and I’ve done everything people have said above. FYI i’m on laptop.

3 Likes

Sorry for replying late! Can you tell me if this issue is still happening tomorrow morning? This glitch is an issue that has been happening since earlier today (or yesterday depending on Timezone) so there’s bound to be some people still experiencing it. If none of the above has worked for you, I reccomend just waiting it out until the issue is resolved or using another device for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Of course, thank you for replying <33

1 Like

So, the people who make the forums released an update that got immediately added to the forums when I restarted them after I deleted the plugin we didn’t need. This plugin screwed a lot of stuff up for us!

Details here:

At the moment, I’m not quite sure how to help with this, but I hope they come back soon! For me, only the “all” isn’t working so if you go to “mentions” or “replies” etc, it should be fine!

It does seem as though it comes back on its own after a while!

@Announcements

20 Likes

Moved to #site-feedback as this is related to a forum problem and added the #help tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

So did the issue get resolved? If not, try logging out and back into your forum account :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so confused at why this is happening. Everything else is loading perfectly fine but the main notifications.

4 Likes

Duplicate topic:

Same thing happened to me btw

1 Like

Thank you <33

it’s still happening lol

@ShanniiWrites yeah everything loads fine except for the all notifs section. pretty annoying but hopefully it comes back soon. mine hasnt worked since yesterday now.

1 Like