Hi guys. I might be acting different for these next couple days

I’m not going to leave, but I might be somewhat distracted. The reason is because my grandma just died. My mom called me about 20 minutes ago. It’s kinda…surreal. It was like she’d live forever. Obviously not, but I guess I should’ve known when she ended up in the hospital again, but…not that fast. She only went in yesterday!

9 Likes

i’m sorry to hear that, I hope you’ll heal from it as soon as possible. If you need someone to talk to, i’m here. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry, Ouija! I’ll always be here for you if you ever need someone.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, love. I know how it feels, I’m in that time of life too. It gets a little better as time goes on. I hope you do well and we’re all here for you!

3 Likes

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thank you, Dani.

1 Like

Always. I really hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m just numb right now.

1 Like

That’s understandable. As I said above, my PMs are always open for you to vent into, or just to talk. :heart:

2 Likes

Since I’m extremely familiar with death, I don’t mind if you come and talk to me about hers. I can give you some advice if you’d like.

Please do reach out if you need. Let her soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

I’d like that. This by no means is the first death I’ve experienced, but I’d like to talk.

1 Like

Sure! Just send me a message and we can talk right away

I just got an email that was meant for my grandma…:skull:

1 Like

Oh? What was it lol?

1 Like

UPS. Hello from the other side!

2 Likes

Oh, another thing is that several crows flew over my head yesterday. They’re signs of death.

1 Like

Take time to heal. We’re here for you

1 Like

Woah. That’s weird.

Interesting story you’re living in.

1 Like

And I thought of her yesterday when reading about Arthritis. This was after she died, but before I was told. She died at 12:30pm.

1 Like

It was. It’s like they knew.

1 Like