How can we improve the forums? 👀✨

As you all know, we’re trying to make this place one of the most eyemazing places on earth the internet. But to achieve that, we need your feedback and suggestions so we can improve and make this place even better than it is now. :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
So what keeps you on this forum? Can we somehow still improve those things? :eyes::sparkles:
And do you think that there’s something missing from the forums? :eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

Any suggestions @Discussions? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

This forums is a really nice forums, so I don’t have much to say. The only thing I would say is being able to delete our replies maybe? It doesn’t bother me that much though.

8 Likes

Yeah, I kinda don’t like 24 hours to fully delete thing, probably shorten it to 2 mins.

7 Likes

Yeah or if 2 minutes isn’t going to happen maybe a half hour.

6 Likes

If you deleted your replies instantly, you can’t see edits other people do, I think?

3 Likes

More people for we can have more debates and less threads would hopefully not die in less than a week.

1 Like

That’s a little too fast for me though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s an annoying white thing at the bottom of threads that flashes when I switch categories or threads and it hurts my eyes. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Idk, these forums are pretty good, maybe make the space bar be able to move more than one space?

2 Likes

This is always worth bumping up

Anyone have any more feedback?

2 Likes

@Announcements

If you’re one of the people who keeps saying we’re turning into the Episode Forums, why not leave some suggestions here so that we can improve? :smiley:

13 Likes

What chicken leg said that?

1 Like

We’ve had a few anonymous confessions! I don’t mind. I just wish people would give constructive criticism! If I knew how to make us less Episode-like, I would!

3 Likes

Yea, that makes sense but I don’t see how this place even reminds people of EF

1 Like

I guess because I’m not the most stable at the moment and it’s showing in the stupid things I do around here :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You do a great job shannii

4 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, If you need a break then you should take one, it seems like you need one because the more stress you build up the bigger the impact it has you and the more you hold on to your emotions the bigger the explosion will be when it you burst. The forum will be fine without you for a little while, so I suggest taking a break soon before this becomes too much, we’ll all miss you but your mental health is waaaaaaaaay more important then the forum, the break can be for as long as you need 3 days, 3 months it doesn’t matter as ling as you’re doing whats best for you. X

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

I’ve been taking a bit of a break, but I’m still around!

2 Likes