How concerned about privacy are you? šŸ¤”

There is plenty of Internet privacy, if you take the steps to ensure it.
The largest mistake people use is their real name.
Eh the only time I use my real name is for my online banking app.
My personal email does carry part of my real name but Iā€™m not bothered much by it because thereā€™s plenty people with that surname :sweat_smile:
I normally search up my name on the net out of curiosity to see if my name will appear anywhere :joy::joy:

• How concerned about privacy are you?
  • Have you ever searched up your real name on the net?/What did you find?
5 Likes

Not muchh but yeah i dont like telling ppl my real name because i dont really like it haha :star_struck:

Ye and i found my appreashun thread sm

1 Like

I know it can be bad but I really donā€™t care about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Letā€™s say it depends on what kind of online website Iā€™m going to because one time some person hacked me and started stalking me and telling me where I lived and that they would come looking for me. So yeah Iā€™m pretty concerned about it on certain sites that I just donā€™t really thrust. (Wich are a lot)

2 Likes

My grandma :eyes:

1 Like

I am sorta because I donā€™t want to reveal my real name to the public :eyes:

1 Like

Why donā€™t you like itā€¦were you made fun of by it? :sob::pleading_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy: which is understandable haha

1 Like

Nooo not yet but i just dont like it ehe :star_struck:

1 Like

:eyes::lips::eyes:

1 Like

Lmaooo I gotcha :joy::joy:
but

AJYUICER SOUNDS GOOD :hot_face: BYE

1 Like

Not that concerned 'cause theyā€™re all watching us anyway :sneezing_face: obvi I donā€™t give out my last name or address or shiz like that but like I could be more concerned

1 Like

Omg, I couldnā€™t imagine how that would have been :sob::pleading_face:
Was it a scary experience?
Did you changed your email after that incident :eyes:

Not much ngl

Donā€™t remember but nothing interesting

1 Like

It was so scary I was like 10/12 years old and online was an escape from reality because my parents just got divorced and my father was stalking us aswell now I had another stalker after me for literally nothing. She just wanted me to leave a game forever for whatever reason. So I did that and never heard from her again. I didnā€™t sleep for days after that happens but also couldnā€™t manage to cry. I changed my email and everything never used the email anymore but it still haunts me to this day.

2 Likes

My actual name is splattered all over social media since my private accounts use it. But I donā€™t like giving away super-private info, like my last name, address, and other similar things.

3 Likes

Awh Iā€™m so sorry :pleading_face::pleading_face: that is really sad. theyā€™re sick people out in this world

Right. I canā€™t give out my first name because Iā€™m literally the only person with a very unique name and to every time I type my name on the net or ā€œwhat does my name meanā€ no results is found :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah and I found an older richer woman who doesnā€™t look anything like me at all.

1 Like

not much! Though I will never give my real age but a range of it like for example 3-5, 6-9, 11-16 and have people think of me as any age from there.

1 Like

I searched using my real name and found a Twitter account bashing politics :sunglasses:

I searched using my username and found some electrical socket on Amazon :grinning:

2 Likes