How did you discover the shanniiwrites forum? And what was your first impression about it? :Eyes:

I’m really curious to know how yall discovered this forum :eyes:
I came to know about here when the utensils trolled EF :older_woman: And that made me really curious about here because they mentioned about this place while trolling so i made an acc here but wasn’t much active till september :star_struck:
My first impression of here was meh LMAO DONT @ ME- but like yeah i thought this place was okayy BUT NOW I KNOW ITS THE BEST FORUM OMG THE PPL HERE ARE SO NICE AND FUNNNN

9 Likes

YESS WE DRAGGED YOU :star_struck:

2 Likes

YEAS U DID :star_struck:

2 Likes

@sofia brought me here when ef yeeted the rpers🤩

3 Likes

And it was rad and still is rad :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes i agree sm

2 Likes

Anyways-

I found this forum by stalking the thread on EF about the RP section. Someone there linked it and I’ve been here ever since :star_struck:

I thought these forums were great and way better than EF, and of course I was right :man_dancing:

2 Likes

EF suck ngl

2 Likes

I found this forums when I was researching what rp means ngl…I didn’t even knew all that drama was taking place of EF because I was hardly active but apart from that, while searching on google concering rp, Shanniiwrites forums just happened to pop up so I clicked it randomly and I saw that it was similar to EF was I was shooked :scream: but I found that it looked cool because you can see who’s online so that attracted my attention and I made an account that same night :sneezing_face::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

WOAHHH YOU WERE EMANT TO MAKE AN ACC HERE LIKE-
YOU WERE ON EF BUT DIDNT DISCOVER IT FROM EF WOAHHHH

1 Like

NO :exploding_head::hot_face: MINDBLOWINGG HUHH
I DIDN’T SEE IT NO WHERE MENTIONED OF EF UNTIL AFTER I JOINED HERE… I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED SO I DID SOME LURKING AROUND ON THE EPISODE FORUMS :star_struck: AND READ UP ON EVERYTHING SO I UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Spoon and Bee told me this place existed
And that it’s cool
And I joined
That’s all
:hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Woah cool
:hot_face:

@cheesybaconpizza dragged me in here owo

1 Like

owo I don’t recall when but I recall I was one of the earlier people here :eyes: didn’t get active until I got banned from the EF about idk 2 weeks before they closed the RP section

1 Like

why did I get a notif for this thread again :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Moved to site feedback because this thread is about our impressions of the forums and added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(I’ll answer the questions once my train arrives :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:)

2 Likes

ohh ducklingg was adding tags :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oui, I’m being a productive staff member today :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yesss I love to see it :star_struck::star_struck::croissant::sparkles:

2 Likes